1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tracking Clickbank Click Thrus?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by woahdolla, Jul 10, 2006.

Hi, where in clickbank can I see how many times someone has click on my links / visited my affiliate url?

I couldnt find this .. thx:)

woahdolla, Jul 10, 2006 IP
  2. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    There is none available in the CB CP to be found. You have to use your own third-party tracker.

jackburton2006, Jul 11, 2006 IP
  3. woahdolla

woahdolla Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmm, thats sad, a huge company like that without the most BASIC stat of such??????????????????

Can you refer me to a 3rd party tracker?

thanks

woahdolla, Jul 11, 2006 IP
  4. Mystique

Mystique Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    www.cbclicks.com

you can use your Clickbank name to build links with adsense look and feel, and track your clicks.

Mystique, Jul 11, 2006 IP
  5. RevenueReview

RevenueReview Peon

Best Answers:
    If you have the links on your own webpage, you can cloak them with a customized url and then track clicks through your webstats. Most hosting services provide webstats in your control panel.

RevenueReview, Jul 18, 2006 IP
  6. texas_dude

texas_dude Peon

Best Answers:
    Or try getting a google analytics account. It seems they have increased their capacity and more people are accepted. I was, anyways.

Then you can just place the code on your site, and create Goals in your google account. Like, you set the end url and then the steps user has to take to get there, and then google will show you stats.

Haven't really seen this in action yet as I just set up one of those goals for my website. But sounds promising.

texas_dude, Jul 22, 2006 IP
  7. johnnyappleseed

johnnyappleseed Peon

Best Answers:
    I use a free php script to do a redirect. It counts the number of clicks that each link gets.

I found it through a Google Search for "free php click counter" or something like that. Only took a few minutes to set up and it works just fine.

The one I'm using is called WarpReactor but there are many different ones availiable.

johnnyappleseed, Jul 25, 2006 IP