1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What TRUE "Christianity" Offers, NO Other Religion Can/Does

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Nehemiah, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    But Zibblu, you assume very wrongly. I'm not "trying to recruit people to" my "way of thought";:cool:

in fact, :rolleyes:I don't get paid for "trying to recruit people to" my "way of thought"...

;). . .but I SURE do get HIGHLY REWARDED for my Obedience in telling you all THE TRUTH.:D

Nehemiah, Mar 20, 2009 IP
  2. jumpboy11jaop

jumpboy11jaop Peon

Best Answers:
    way to contradict yourself.

Bleich, I hate anti-scientific evangelist christians.

jumpboy11jaop, Mar 20, 2009 IP
  3. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    WHAT kind of pathetic god REWARDS "someone" for being OBNOXIOUS in his name?

browntwn, Mar 20, 2009 IP
  4. jumpboy11jaop

jumpboy11jaop Peon

Best Answers:
    you forgot the italics on "'someone'"

5. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    That would be da "pathetic god" of 'ats/ags'. . ."atheism" is his/her "name"!

Nehemiah, Mar 20, 2009 IP
  6. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Somehow I think he figured out what I meant.

browntwn, Mar 20, 2009 IP
  7. jumpboy11jaop

jumpboy11jaop Peon

Best Answers:
    Idk- with that kind of formatting, I don't think anyone really understands what you're saying. :D

8. SolutionX

SolutionX Peon

Best Answers:
    At least he's too obviously... what's the word... for anyone to be caught up in his religion, but for something a little more disturbing you should check this article out:

Losing My Religion

SolutionX, Mar 21, 2009 IP
  9. jumpboy11jaop

jumpboy11jaop Peon

Best Answers:
    that is disturbing- and very propagandish

jumpboy11jaop, Mar 21, 2009 IP
  10. uglyboy

uglyboy Peon

Best Answers:
    Hallowed are the Ori..

uglyboy, Mar 21, 2009 IP
  11. SolutionX

SolutionX Peon

Best Answers:
    I wish it were just propaganda. Fact is it's a little bit outdated and under exaggerated. Been there. Disabled now. That's about all I feel like talking about right now. But at least I'm not afraid of them anymore.

SolutionX, Mar 21, 2009 IP
  12. jumpboy11jaop

jumpboy11jaop Peon

Best Answers:
    well, there is nothing to fear. Relax. There have been countless hell's propounded by countless cultures since the beginning of time. Every one to date, save for maybe 10, would now be mocked or worse worldwide if you believed in it. Give it another thousand years or so, these will be gone, most likely, replaced with just 9, or less, and if we're really lucky, maybe 0.

jumpboy11jaop, Mar 21, 2009 IP
  13. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I already pointed it out to you a couple times now. To be honest oh uneducated one, it's kinda sad that I have to point out common knowledge to a grown man...

I pointed out to you how the written, cataloged, and photographed evidence of the existence of neanderthal man flat out debunks your fairy tale that God simply created man as it is written in scripture.

-- In light of those facts.... the fact that you think God just *poof* created man with the ability to speak language and instantly build a civilization is absurd. You sir, think man has existed since the beginning of life on earth throughout the stone ages and bronze ages, neanderthal man and dinosaurs and oh by the way... all that happened in a few thousand years......

Do you really need me to point these things out to you or are you just trying to prolong the inevitable? Ironically, in the United States, a nation where 80% of the population will tell you they avow themselves of some type of religion, intelligent design is (thankfully) NOT taught to our children. Why do you think that is? It can't be that scripture thumpers like yourself are so inept that you can't even make a solid argument that it should be taught even when you have an 80% plus majority. Could it?

Even our forefathers of this great nation were smart enough to know that religion is great for mind control over the masses, but they drew the line when it came to trying to incorporate that ridiculousness into ANYTHING important. Like government or education. ;)

So what's this? You try to scream show me the evidence then use intelligent design and "proof" in the same sentence with zero evidence?

Let's take it a step further.... You seem pretty hung up on intelligent design. Let me ask you something. How does intelligent design prove that your particular belief out of the HUNDREDS of man made religions and belief systems

Ahhh... there we go. I was waiting for that. The old "you're better than me and I have no morals because I don't believe in your silly superstition" move.

Priceless :D

That there, is your signed and sealed statement admitting that your are not intellectually qualified to have a discussion about religion.
    And that, is EXACTLY what you are afraid of.

I KNOW! You subscribe to something far worse. A NehemiaWorld religion.

LOLWHAT? :D

True creationism? Do tell. I gotta hear this one.

Atheists/Agnostics in power? Now you're just making shit up.... Name ONE atheist President in all of U.S. history. Name ONE sitting Senator or Congressman who is an atheist. Hell, name one that's just non-denom!

Wait wait, I'll discredit you with your own wackyness even more. Name ONE sitting state Governor who is an atheist or agnostic.

You're making a fool of yourself. 80% plus of the U.S. population considers itself Christian or some other form of God fearing religion.

Try again....

Serious question..... Are you educated beyond high school? Have you ever authored any collegiate level papers involving hypothesis, theory, and proof? How about mathematical proofing?

Bwaaahahahah. Uh.... 2 things.

1) Your ignorance is showing again. Atheists and Agnostics are 2 different things.

2) You just suffered a rare evangelical moment of clarity when you stated not being able to see God is a valid reason to not believe in him. (one which BTW you have no answer for.)

HAHAHAHAH!
    That or I have a job, a successful online business, and a family. But if it makes you feel better to think I need more than a few minutes to reply to your nonsense, knock yourself out.

GeorgeB., Mar 22, 2009 IP
  14. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nehemiah, what exactly is the point of your first post? Most people know that there are people considered "true" and that there are those who aren't.

You're really boring mate.

To those arguing with him: seriously, don't. It'll get you no where. You simply cannot argue with a lunatic. You're feeding the troll!

BRUm, Mar 22, 2009 IP
  15. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    Then for you, it shouldn’t have been a problem for you to have “pointed it out” a third time, instead of believing that I’m going to just take your lying word for it. Your “common knowledge” is just like your common sense; neither for you is “common”; and again, in your case, in very very short supply.

And again, you lie; and at best that supposed “written, cataloged, and photographed evidence of the existence of neanderthal man” take the bones of monkeys (from who you believe that you’re “descended [CAME DOWN FROM]”---and I’m beginning to believe that you well may be), compares them with the bones of a 20th century human, and tells folks such as yourself, this is what you “descended [CAME DOWN FROM]” from, and you buy it, hook, line, and sinker.

Where is the progression proof? Don’t show me the bones of a 3000 year old monkey, and then show me your bones, and expect me, or any other rationally sane person to believe the crap you’re trying to sell.
    That’s the problem with the theory of evolution, you CANNOT show any viable progression of anything that is supposed to have evolved. You can ONLY Speculate. Ergo the word "theory".

You’re missing one very important and salient point oh "dun gra-jaded 6 grade" one: GOD is NOT one of your monkey ancestors.

You know, you’re much too ignorant to even begin to understand the difference between what GOD is all about and “religion”. GOD could give less than a tinker’s damn about “religion” as we know it today. So the fact that “government or education” seem to want nothing to do with “religion”, makes me extremely pleased. . .but I know you really mean, although you're severely incapable of expressing it, that “government or education” want no parts of GOD, and again, that really and truly does my heart good. Why? Well just look at how screwed up both “government or education” are, thanks to all you 'ats/ags'.:eek:
    Notice how when the took "The Bible" out of the Public Schools, they had to replace them with Metal Detectors? Oh but that's right, you 'ats/ags' can see the connection. . .hee, hee, hee!!!

This is what happens whenever idiots attempts to remove GOD from HIS Creation, HIS Stuff:

CHAOS!!!

Nehemiah, Mar 22, 2009 IP
  16. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Alright then crazy man, let's do this the hard way and take it from the top.

Do you believe that Neanderthal man existed? Yes or no? I have to assume "no" because you constantly call them "monkey bones" but I'd like to see you actually say it.

I'd like to see you sit there and type that they were "monkeys" even though they hunted, used advanced tools, ate flesh, made fires, used the skin of animals they'd slane for warmth, the whole shebang.

Then..... after you say that, I'd like for you to help me out and show me where it describes in "scripture" these "monkeys" that could do all of the aforementioned things. Because, afterall, EVERY argument you make is based in scripture so I'm sure these intelligent monkeys are in there somewhere.... I'll wait.

GeorgeB., Mar 22, 2009 IP
  17. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    Dang, man. . .you're gonna bust (burst) dem (them) veins that are bulging out of your neck!

Calm down. . .you and "your intelligent monkeys are in" Psalm 14:1 and 53:1.

But seriously, I'll make this deal with you: If you can show me, with observable proof, how mankind "descended" from anything and/or anyone less than what mankind is now, then I'll look at it sensibly.

Nehemiah, Mar 22, 2009 IP
  18. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    LOL! So in other words you're not going to answer a simple yes or no question because... what... that made up excuse you just posted?

Suuuure... that's the reason. :rolleyes: :D

Man up Nehemiah, it's a yes or no question. The question you asked amounts to nothing more than a subject change. Which by the way I'm stating here and now I'll HAPPILY get into once we finish this one.

You see the only reason you've lasted here this long is because you're such a raging lunatic people just let you jump from bible quote to bible quote and change the subject at will. Time to see how you handle one subject at a time good sir.

Psalm 14:1 and 53:1 has nothing to do with the question I asked you. Only more "they don't believe in God" nonsense. But I understand.... you don't want to answer that question directly because you know it'll make you look like a fool. What does that have to do with whether or not you believe Neanderthal man was just monkeys? Should I take that as your answer that you DO believe that? Are you that desperate to change the subject that you don't even try to hide it anymore??

ROFLCOPTER! Let's get something straight here Nehemiah, you're the one everyone here is mocking you moron. Why would you think you have the credibility to demand anything in exchange for you taking something sensibly? :D You are the one everyone takes for a joke.

Haha this guy is amazing. Where are all the Christians?? It's like they vanish whenever you start posting your nonsense in a thread. No one wants anything to do with you. :D

GeorgeB., Mar 23, 2009 IP
  19. jumpboy11jaop

jumpboy11jaop Peon

Best Answers:
    He's like a fascist at a republican party convention, or a commie at a democratic one- nobody wants to talk to them.

jumpboy11jaop, Mar 23, 2009 IP
  20. ajielie

ajielie Peon

Best Answers:
    christianity is living on peace and harmony.. kindness and joyful

ajielie, May 20, 2012 IP