1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

All of Science's ONLY Consensus=Atheism's Nightmare

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Nehemiah, Mar 3, 2009.

1. jumpboy11jaop

jumpboy11jaop Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually, if I remember correctly, you merely stated that GeorgeB was the only one on the forum to call you Nehemia. At no point did you mention that it particularly annoys you. Would you like me to stop?

And my post was actually perfectly coherent until you messed with it.

jumpboy11jaop, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  2. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    So you decided to take up his/her cause? You decided to try and do something to me that you knew you wouldn't like being done to you? Now how smart is that?

As a child of THE MOST HIGH GOD, I've learned not to give you, nor anyone else, the power to "annoys" me. I may not like you, but I do love you enough to try and give you the opportunity to reason, in this Physical world, what is to be your fate in, both, the Spiritual/Physical world to come.

As for your question, "Would you like me to stop?" Make it light/easy for yourself.

I understand. You can't explain, nor stay on topic, "All of Science's ONLY Consensus=Atheism's Nightmare", so you have to try the diversionary tactics to make yourself feel better about that shortcoming in yourself. . .so then, since you can't answer the question of the Thread, try this one: Where does your self-awareness come from?

Nice try. . .but I didn't change a thing.

Nehemiah, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  3. ardley216

ardley216 Peon

Best Answers:
    *siiiigh* once again no definitive answer.........

Nehemiah,

"Science is what we have learned about how not to fool ourselves about the way the world is"

now lets see you twist it all around and make us all continue to laugh at you.

of course you wont aknowledge the quote.. but comment on a spelling mistake or a missed apostraphy or something...

WE MOCK YOU!!! your words are pointless, a JOKE! hollow! and PURE opinion...

you seem to spend more time commenting this forum about your little god you have in your mind than actually doing what ever he teaches... oh and i might say.. i have been baptised.. i do attend some church... why? cos i like the buildings!

the science you say is so wrong created everything we have in this world.. the computer you use to preach your B***S*** on.. the car you drive.. the clothes you wear.. the house you live in! if science was soo wrong (according to you!) give up those things... and dont be a hypocrit...

once again.. WE MOCK YOU!!!!

ardley216, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  4. Charcoal

Charcoal Peon

Best Answers:
    and the atheist people (some here in dp) are welcome to think that religious people are lower than them.

Charcoal, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  5. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I don't feel that way at all. I happen to be agnostic, but I like and respect many Christian people that I've met.:)

Rebecca, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  6. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    My, my, my, that "Science" is something if its taught you "how not to fool ourselves about the way the world is"; tell me something, how many of "ourselves:eek:" are you???:confused:

Also Ardley216, when and where have I ever stated that "science. . .is so wrong"???

And even more so than that,
    When was it that Science "created" Sand (part of the makeup of "the computer" I "use to" respond to "your B***S*** on.."), Iron ore (part of the make of "the car" I "drive"), Oil (to run "the car" I "drive"), Wool and Cotton (part of the makeup of "the clothes" I "wear") Trees (part of the makeup of "the house" I "live in")???

And in case you ain't figured it out by now, my DADDY in Heaven owns you, your Science, and all the stuff that you claim your "science" has "created". So if anybody's going to give up anything, here's a clue, It WON'T be my DADDY in Heaven, Science, or me. . .and I guess that just leaves one other possibility, huh?

And since you seem to have this fetish for the word, "mock", here's a little som-in-som-in for you:
    "Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap."

And you'd better not be breathing none of the air that HE has allotted to me!!!:mad:

Nehemiah, Mar 17, 2009 IP
  7. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    lol didn't you just say in this same thread how you don't let people annoy you and that you love everyone?

You seem a little pissed and unloving there. :(

GeorgeB., Mar 17, 2009 IP
  8. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually, I stated that "in this same thread", and I most certainly had you in mind when I made that statement. . .and just because I love you. . .doesn't mean by any stretch of the imagination, that I have to like you.:rolleyes:

Oh wow, you do like stirring in dung don't you? Everybody prior to you, who has read that statement, knew that I was being sarcastic. And please tell me how a person who believes that they CAME DOWN from monkeys can possibly know when some one is being "unloving" or not? I mean, I'm perplexed because Love, and its derivatives are "Biblical" words straight from GOD HIMSELF. . .and you've made quite clear that you don't Believe in GOD, nor HIS WORD, so how can you have any clue as to what constitutes "unloving". ;)And there were no Dictionaries when "the Bible" was first penned.:eek:

Ergo, for you to know about "unloving", you'd have to believe "The Bible", whether directly and/or indirectly. Me thinks you're about to be caught swinging "through the trees, without a trapeze...":D

Nehemiah, Mar 18, 2009 IP
  9. jumpboy11jaop

jumpboy11jaop Peon

Best Answers:
    How's it feel:

Annoys should not have had an 's' at the end.

And yes, I do that basically to tell you that I am on GeorgeB's side.

If it doesn't annoy you, nehemia, as you have stated that it doesn't, then I will continue.

jumpboy11jaop, Mar 18, 2009 IP
  10. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    You should be telling me, you're the one playing with yourself.:eek:

It "should...have" when I'm quoting your use of it.;)

Thank you for that unsolicited sickening visualization, but uh, what and how, is your biz.:rolleyes:

Well jumbo, whatever makes your duck float.:D

Nehemiah, Mar 18, 2009 IP
  11. jumpboy11jaop

jumpboy11jaop Peon

Best Answers:
    Once again, senseless.

nope- its gramatically incorrect in the context you used it in, while the context in which I used it made it grammatically correct.

Excuse me?

Post reported.

jumpboy11jaop, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  12. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Really, I'm pretty sure God gets mocked all the time. Have you read any of your threads lately - you make a mockery of Jesus and God in every thread. At least these guys are funny.

[​IMG]

browntwn, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  13. SolutionX

SolutionX Peon

Best Answers:
    I just wanted to say thanks to Nehemia for helping me fall asleep with a smile on my face tonight. :)

SolutionX, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  14. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    You're being much to hard on yourself. . .you're not really that "senseless"; and your didn't have to state it "Once again". Confessing it ain't gonna make you feel any better.:rolleyes:

The important thing is that you understood the message. But I understand that you're unable to debate the subject of this thread so you just have to make up these kinds of diversions.:eek:

What did you do? Oh, never mind---I "Excuse" you.

Have you stopped living in a glass house?

Oh yes HE gets "mocked all the time"; But it seems as though the mockers are too dumb to realize that their mocking is, at best, temporary, while GOD, the mocked, IS ETERNAL/EVERLASTING. . .and HE gets the LAST Laugh. . .and I guarantee you, for the ex-mockers, it won't be funny to them. . .at all. . .because nobody can get even like GOD can: ("I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your terror comes, When your terror comes like a storm, And your destruction comes like a whirlwind, When distress and anguish come upon you. Proverbs 1:26-27ffNKJV")

See, Browntwn, you missed the key word in your statement of gloating, which is "time". When "time" reverts back to Eternity, the mockers will begin to (FOREVER) "reap" that which they have "sown". And they're "reap", and "reap", and "reap", forever, and ever, and ever.

It'll be a revision of an old saying, in that it'll state, HE [GOD] WHO WILL Laugh Last, WILL Laugh, at Best, FOREVER.:cool:

You're very welcome there SlutX.:D

Nehemiah, Mar 20, 2009 IP
  15. SolutionX

SolutionX Peon

Best Answers:
    Post reported. :D

SolutionX, Mar 20, 2009 IP
  16. ardley216

ardley216 Peon

Best Answers:
    right now I'm watching a FACTUAL documentary on darwin, golapogus islands and evolution.. factual meaning something that is based on empirical evidence.. i don't understand why you refuse to accept any truth.. but obviously you'll quote me and give a vague smart-assed comment which never gives an answer...

i know many Christians, of which nearly all accept the truth that is evolution(i dont know any who don't). i went to a Christian school my best friends parents is a vicar, even she knows "god" did not create the world. of course they and i are all damned to hell! ;)

i dont think anyone is very interested in what you say anymore, i just like to laugh at your "senseless" answers.

hopefully you'll understand my message although i fear im being very optimistic! (please restrain from quoting this line..)

ardley216, Mar 22, 2009 IP
  17. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I just don't understand why people like Nehemiah can't use both science and theism - they're not both exclusive; couldn't evolution be god's method?

BRUm, Mar 22, 2009 IP
  18. jumpboy11jaop

jumpboy11jaop Peon

Best Answers:
    you're going to hell for that

:D

jumpboy11jaop, Mar 22, 2009 IP
  19. Roman

Roman Buffalo Tamerâ„¢

Best Answers:
    That would mean admitting they were wrong about something, look how long and hard they fought the idea that the earth was not the center of the universe, they even killed those who believed it.

Roman, Mar 22, 2009 IP
  20. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    BRUm, I probably misjudged you. If I did, I truly apologize for it. I have no problem with "science"; I do have a problem with "theism" (as well as "religion"); its those two things that has a lot of people screwed up, and most "isms", "lams", "ties",. . .(RELIGIONS, IS THE WORD I'm referring to) for that matter. I know its a lot to ask, but trust me when I tell you that GOD could walk through a Lions' cage wearing Pork chop drawers, unscathed. . .HE's just that BRILLIANT (HE'd have to be to make someone as Brilliant as me).
    If someone is ignorant and/or stupid enough to believe that HE IS not, then WHO IS HE to deny them of their ignorance/stupidity? HE'S ETERNAL, you and I are not; you and I get ONLY this life to say that HE isn't; HE gets ALL of the Rest of ETERNITY to say that YOU WERE WRONG!!!

Just look at how HE set HIMSELF and Science up, before any of this stuff that you and I know, ever came to be. Examine and Study the beginning post in this thread. You can't argue that, can you? No you can't, and no one else can, because if you all could have, you would have by now. . .but you haven't.

Now, in the grand scheme of things, do you actually believe that I care about your insults, taunts, attacks, reports, etc. I may not like you, but I wouldn't wish Hell on my worst enemy.

Nehemiah, Mar 22, 2009 IP