1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$9,268.05 in Just 15 Days - Believe It Or Not.

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Rajaie, Mar 16, 2009.

1. super-jr

super-jr Peon

Best Answers:
    Why don't you just enlighten us all (for Free) so we can do the same thing.

super-jr, Mar 17, 2009 IP
  2. johnnie

johnnie Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmm.. Well, Grizz seems te be all in on free blog-systems, link exchanges and link buying networks. Apparently these still work like magic on Google. You post some blurbs with alt-tagged photos 10 times a day, buy / trade some backlinks and see the traffic flood in for the next few days since you're 'current' on the issue. Ofcourse, by the time you get 'caught' and your site drops down the crapper, the news is already old and the money is already made.

I admit I am impressed by Grizz's results, he seems to be in total control of what he's doing and knows how to communicate it. However, it is exactly this kind of pod-paging abuse that will get the hosted free blogs discounted somewhere in the neigh future. Then the bubble will go *pop* and they'll all be back at square one; justly so, because more often than not, these people are merely polluting the internet with splogs.

johnnie, Mar 17, 2009 IP
    GlowStormLion likes this.
  3. Rajaie

Rajaie Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think there is a problem blogging about current events. Isn't that basically what all the major news sites do?

Rajaie, Mar 18, 2009 IP
  4. johnnie

johnnie Peon

Best Answers:
    It's not that, ut's the method of acquiring links. It's downright SERP manipulation. I admire Grizz's honesty in communication and am definately impressed with his performance, but I doubt this method is sustainable on the medium to long term.

johnnie, Mar 18, 2009 IP
  5. Rajaie

Rajaie Active Member

Best Answers:
    I definitely agree with you on that point; this isn't something that will replace you job any time soon. But seriously, who wouldn't mind a couple extra thousands dollars as startup capital for whatever project he's looking forward to start? :)

Hehe, don't forget, if you do reach that level of success, then you can make some more cash selling an eBook that explains how you did it :p

Rajaie, Mar 18, 2009 IP
  6. GuardianAngel

GuardianAngel Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can make one is less than a minute! But I think you're referring to this site where one can easily make a fake Google Adsense report - http://googleadsensegenerator.com/

However, the screenshot of Grizzly is not the same as the one being generated in that fake Adsense generator...

Good question! He's not like others who sell crap books and ebooks about Google Adsense. In fact, he is not selling anything.

Furthermore, I think one must check first his blog first before concluding that he is a fake or not. It is a blogspot blog though.

I have been following his blog for quite some time and even made a review about him here - Can You Make Money Online by Hiding your Real Identity? I made this almost two months ago, by the way.

And yes, he is not using his real identity on that blog and he admits it. As I also observed his blog, I noticed that his first post was on December, 2006 with only an average of 6 posts a month. But his blog is always on top of search engines for different keywords, such as make money online and make money online.

By the way, if you will read his long replies to tons of comments on his blog, he is not just using one blog to in making that huge amount. Also, he is helping everyone by explaining in detail how to make money from Adsense.

But of course, he cannot really be very specific. Readers must be smart and patient enough to read his long posts.

GuardianAngel, Mar 18, 2009 IP
  7. santhana

santhana Active Member

Best Answers:
    I wonder how his free blog rank number 1 on keyword HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE in 193,000,000 results! :confused::confused:

What kind of technique did he use to get that result? This blogger blog is even Pr0. I think this earning is real...Great Job.

santhana, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  8. Morrow66

Morrow66 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i think the same tbh

Morrow66, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  9. GuardianAngel

Best Answers:
    He is explaining everything on this blog posts, but he has been very vocal about SEO.

In fact, he has a new blog - http://makemoneywithadsense.today.com/2009/03/18/how-to-get-blog-traffic/ and his latest blog post is all about getting targeted traffic.

But I must warn everyone, the post may be too long for lazy readers...

GuardianAngel, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  10. Ryan6

Ryan6 Peon

Best Answers:
    I used to think that DP was the ultimate webmaster forum, but that has changed a great deal over the past few months. All I ever see is these link baiting, "I made thousands today" type posts and I don't believe a word of it.

Santhana= he doesn't rank number one for "how to make money online", he is actually at the bottom of the first page... he has no page rank and yet strangely has 25,187 backlinks in Yahoo... does that not say something?

Regardless of whether it's on Blogspot, the page looks messy and is crammed full of ads. One of the dominant forces from the SERPS is this article which is probably the only worthwhile posting i've read in the horrific "make money online" field.

Sorry to come off tetchy, but I thought this forum was about substance. What's goin on?

Ryan6, Mar 19, 2009 IP
    GlowStormLion likes this.
  11. xtremenitro911

xtremenitro911 Banned

Best Answers:
    More BS if you ask me....

xtremenitro911, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  12. johnnie

johnnie Peon

Best Answers:
    I've lost my faith in place quite some time ago. I only go here occasionally to buy some services or if I'm bored. Go to WMW if you want some serious in-depth discussion.

johnnie, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  13. GuardianAngel

Best Answers:
    Ryan6,

Actually, I think Grizzly is quite good in link baiting which is why I think his claim seems to be convincing. By the way, you may remove the How to and then Google make money online or making money online instead. Then, you shall see his blog not on the bottom of the page at least.

Well yes, he admits that his blog is ugly but I assume visitors who needs his ads love him more.

GuardianAngel, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  14. baybossplaya

baybossplaya Active Member

Best Answers:
    your attitude is why you'll forever be part of that 95% who dont make SQUAT from adsense. maybe if you STFU and learned then you will understand how easy it is to make money from adsense.

baybossplaya, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  15. faithuniq

faithuniq Peon

Best Answers:
    Why should he show his check to you??!!!

It is absolutely possible with Adsense when you know what are you doing. Look everything with a doubted eyes wont help you.

faithuniq, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  16. Reviewz

Reviewz Peon

Best Answers:
    I was referring in CONTEXT to the $18K earning....next time learn to understand English better.

Or maybe you're earning too much to bother with the $20 or $70 a month that MOST people make....

If you used your head more, you'd be aware there are only 10 spots on the front page of Google....(or maybe you use 100 results).

And I don't even want to refer to a case of a guy who was making $200,000 a month who got BANNED, and wasn't paid.

Yeah, easy to make money, and easy to lose it too. Just make sure you keep your head on your shoulders.

Reviewz, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  17. faithuniq

faithuniq Peon

Best Answers:
    My respect doubled for Griz when I see his latest post here.

hxxp://makemoneywithadsense.today.com/2009/03/18/how-to-get-blog-traffic/

A wonderful read and a eye opener about social marketing.

faithuniq, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  18. palpeta

palpeta Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I think he does great job here! Want to read his tips right now.

palpeta, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  19. Riyaad15

Riyaad15 Peon

Best Answers:
    For my Personal Opinion I will say that it can be fake as many people show high income with adsense by just editing the image with photoshop.it is really easy.

Riyaad15, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  20. Rajaie

Rajaie Active Member

Best Answers:
    Rajaie, Mar 19, 2009 IP