1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

All of Science's ONLY Consensus=Atheism's Nightmare

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Nehemiah, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    Since "Evolution" is your god, how is it that you can call yourself an 'at/ag'?:rolleyes:

What FACTS have your "Evolution" god revealed to you lately? Better keep an eye (the only one you have in the kingdom of the blind) on him, you really shouldn't trust a god that would let you mistake Moses for Noah.:D

BTW, What is your "Evolution" god's plan for you in the hereafter:eek:?

Nehemiah, Mar 11, 2009 IP
  2. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Correction Mr. Delusional. Unlike yourself, I don't need a "God" to explain the unknown to me.

I'm an agnostic, as you are aware but choose to pretend to be confused about (you are pretending aren't you?)... all I want is the truth. So far reality and rational thinking have served me better in that quest for the truth. I think I'll continue :D How about you?

Oh that's right, you've already admitted you can't see past God being the answer for everything.... Yeah... good luck with that.

And you really shouldn't trust a God who has allowed so many atrocities against man and even Christians throughout history that I could fill the database of this server. A God your own scripture proclaims to be a jealous God.

A God you yourself don't even fully understand, yet follow blindly. Yeah, better not trust that guy. ;)

You just asked me what rational science's plan is for a magical mythical place described in your bible as if it were a serious gotcha question..... I found that lol worthy.

Keep talking Nehemia. You are further solidifying your position as the P&R section joke mascot.

GeorgeB., Mar 11, 2009 IP
  3. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    Sure you do; that's why you worship "evolution". And you do so with much less proof than I have in Believing GOD.

You really don't know what you are; because your "evolution" god keeps changing on you. Every time you 'ats/ags' think that you've got it figured out, you end up having to go back to square one in order to rework the lie to fit the new discovery.
    There's no consistency there. You know it. . .and so does everybody else.
    And you wouldn't know THE TRUTH if HE walked up and slapped the taste out of your mouth.

Again, there is nothing or no one past GOD. And your "evolution" god dare not go back that far, huh? That is one pitiful god you're worshiping there GiGi.
    What has it done for you lately?

Wait now, if HE, in your severely lacking mentality, doesn't exist, then how can you blame mankind's atrocities on HIM? But then that's how you "evolution" god worshiping 'ats/ags' think right. Whatever is available that you believe will support your current argument, just use that, huh?
    And, if, in your teeny-weeny mind, HE doesn't exist, HE can't be "a jealous God", can he?

See, GiGi, you beginning to come out of all that darkness that you've been, up to now, a prisoner of, and slowly but surely, you're beginning to see the light. But don't worry, your secret is safe with me.
    But in the meantime, Ohhhh, the inconsistencies of the world of 'ats/ags', huh?

Speak for yourself there 'Moses and the ark'; But then, in the land of dummyville, you do get lonesome, don't you?
    But see, I can tell that you're on the right track now, after all, you're capitalizing GOD.

I'm sure you "found that lol worthy", first, to keep from crying, and then, because you have absolutely no answer whatsoever. And that's beginning to scare the Hell right out of you, huh?

If you really mean that, you'd better pray to your "evolution" god, that this "joke" doesn't evolve into the Hell that I'm trying to keep you out of.

Nehemiah, Mar 11, 2009 IP
  4. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    LOL, you just said I have less proof than you do that God exists :D

Name one....

No clown, that's called acknowledging that you don't know everything and seeking to acquire knowledge. Not thinking you have all the answers because you subscribe to a particular teaching of God. You do know there are HUNDREDS of Gods throughout history don't you? Of course you do, I already linked you to it once.

Yeah... religion has it all figured out :rolleyes:

I guess everyone not born in a place where the prevalent religion is the same as yours is just damned to hell by default huh? That's a genius system you have there....

Psst.... your crazy is showing.

lol, here we go again. The "liar" BS wore thin. Now your next meme is to constantly tell an agnostic that I have a God. Yeah, that's not more ridiculous at all.

But I understand Nehemia. It's like I said you're a walking, talking cliche... Seriously. Evangelical nutcases are famous for getting into debates, getting caught up in facts, then just repeating shit over and over and over again. Is that how they teach you to "save" people? Just repeat nonsense over and over again in hopes that someone will just accept it as fact without even the slightest reason to, like you do? :D

Stop telling me how powerful your God is and prove it. It's lame, it's old, and it's ridiculous when you just say it over and over again like it's a fact.

ROFLWUT???

You seem to be under the sad impression that we are intellectual equals. That we are having a debate.... Let me explain something to you. This is not a debate. I am mocking you and have been for days. Everyone here is mocking you. You're the only one who doesn't seem to know it :D When you stop making silly grand absolute statements and start posting some provable or undeniable facts we'll have a debate. Until then, you are my whipping boy.

But to both humor and educate you I'll explain that I was using a simple debate device called following your opponent's logic to it's inevitable end.... It's similar to the way that in Judo you use your opponent's size and large clumsy attacks against them.

Nehemia, it would take a really really simple minded person to believe that the statement I made meant I literally blamed God for atrocities and not simply mocking your belief in your God. Furthermore, if you had even a clue what you were talking about you'd know that as an Agnostic, I blame RELIGION for atrocities.

In fact, much as you try and lump atheists and agnostics together (because you're a moron with the mental capacity to learn of a chimp) there really is only one major issue we agree on. And that is that religion is the problem.

Dude shut up that doesn't even make sense HAHAHAHAH

P.S. The moment you start backing up your ridiculous statements with facts, is the moment I'll take you seriously. Until then, just keep being you Rainman.

Uhh, that's not a sign of respect you idiot. That's called using proper grammar.

The word god on it's own as a descriptive term to define any one of the HUNDREDS of gods throughout history is lower case. However, when used as a name, as we do here in this discussion to describe a particular entity, God is capitalized.

Sorry.....

Yes, I am in awe of all your facts.....

Is this guy for real?

GeorgeB., Mar 12, 2009 IP
  5. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    "Name one...." what?

Can you possibly communicate in complete coherent questions and statements?

Nehemiah, Mar 12, 2009 IP
  6. jumpboy11jaop

jumpboy11jaop Peon

Best Answers:
    actually, it's entirely clear in context: Name one complete and incontrovertible proof of an omniscient (all knowing, to use smaller words), benevolent, and personal god.

Besides, I'm the one who spells god in lowercase as a form of protest against religion.

jumpboy11jaop, Mar 13, 2009 IP
  7. pilky01

pilky01 Peon

Best Answers:
    I believe he was asking you for your proof that god exists, I would also like to hear your answer.

And there is next to no proof of evolution, its just a theory, it may or may not be true, but I think it is a more reasonable and believable theory than religion or creationism.

pilky01, Mar 13, 2009 IP
  8. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    You both use the word "religion"; and while I strongly disagree with you both regarding the Existence of GOD, I totally agree with you both about "religion".

GOD IS not, was not, and will never be, about "religion"!!!

GOD IS about RELATIONSHIP ONLY!!!

One of the reasons that GOD refused the offering of Cain, while accepting Abel's, was because of "religion". But more on that some other time.

Here's proof that GOD IS:

When one applies the principles of cause and effect, it is clear that scientific logic indicates that the Cause for the universe in which we live must trace back to AN INFINITE FIRST CAUSE of all things. Random motion or primeval particles cannot produce intelligent thought, nor can inert molecules generate spiritual worship.

* The First Cause of limitless space must be infinite.
    * The First Cause of endless time must be eternal.
    * The First Cause of boundless energy must be omnipotent.
    * The First Cause of universal interrelationships must be omnipresent.
    * The First Cause of infinite complexity must be omniscient.
    * The First Cause of spiritual values must be spiritual.
    * The First Cause of human responsibility must be volitional.
    * The First Cause of human integrity must be truthful.
    * The First Cause of human love must be loving.
    * The First Cause of life must be living.

We would conclude from the law of cause-and-effect that THE [GOD] FIRST CAUSE of all things must be an Infinite, Eternal, Omnipotent, Omnipresent, Omniscient, Spiritual, Volitional, Truthful, Loving, Living BEING!

Nehemiah, Mar 13, 2009 IP
  9. pilky01

pilky01 Peon

Best Answers:
    That post means absolutely nothing to me, not one bit of proof or fact in there.

pilky01, Mar 13, 2009 IP
  10. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    Does any of the following exist: limitless space? time? boundless energy? universal interrelationships? infinite complexity? spiritual values? human responsibility? human integrity? human love? life?

And just so you know, my next question is, How do you account for any and/or all of them?

11. jumpboy11jaop

jumpboy11jaop Peon

Best Answers:
    in order, the answers to your questions:
    no
    no
    no
    no
    no
    maybe
    maybe
    maybe
    maybe
    maybe

evolution, the human brain. It's actually very simple.

jumpboy11jaop, Mar 13, 2009 IP
  12. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    You can't even post the points that you're debating. . .so how is anybody going to agree with you, jumbo?

Show me/(us) some proof that what you state, "evolution, the human brain" is so, seeing as to how, according to you, "It's actually very simple."

See how this "monkey" thing does you?

13. TheNoose

TheNoose Peon

Best Answers:

I added a couple things to your "proof".

Just be careful with the logic you attempt to use. I find that logic and religion don't mix as it often backfires when the religious attempt to use it.

TheNoose, Mar 13, 2009 IP
  14. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you my FRIEND. But I'm not "religious". Now let's see if I'm on to something, huh?

Trust me TN, if GOD was in to "religious", he wouldn't have pick me and (you) to try and prove HIS POINT.:cool:

15. TheNoose

TheNoose Peon

Best Answers:
    Ah, my mistake. I wouldn't imagine he would :p

It seems you have neglected to comment on my additions though, which is what I was looking for :(

TheNoose, Mar 13, 2009 IP
  16. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    Please forgive me for overlooking any question that you may have had. Whatever is it is that you were "looking for", I'll be more that happy to answer. . . or try to anyway.

17. pilky01

pilky01 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have no idea, and I accept that fact that I will almost certainly never understand or be able to explain any of them things.

pilky01, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  18. jumpboy11jaop

jumpboy11jaop Peon

Best Answers:
    I responded in the order that you posted. Would this help?

no

no
    no
    no
    no
    maybe
    maybe
    maybe
    maybe
    maybe

Look at this
    and this

If you want to understand. f you don't look at them, then you're just being extremely lazy, and aren't even superficially debating.

you have yet to disprove a single thing I have said, no matter how irrelevant.

Besides, 'jumbo' is not an acceptable abbreviation of 'jumpboy11jaop'. You may call me JB, jumpboy, jumpboy11, jumpboy11j, or jumpboy11jaop.

Jumbo is intentionally insulting and disrespectful, and I will report you if you continue to call me that.

jumpboy11jaop, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  19. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    See the above??? That's what your stuff looks like when I decide to respond to it. You want a conversation/debate. . .be a little bit more specific as to what the heck you're trying to respond to. O----KAY???

Funny you should mention that. You know, that the same way I feel about "Nehemia", instead of "Nehemiah".

Have you ever notice how stuff we do to other people don't really piss us off until those people do the same stuff back to us???:D:eek::D

Nehemiah, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  20. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    Okay. I appreciate your honesty. Disappointed, but appreciative.

Nehemiah, Mar 14, 2009 IP