1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Digg Cheating HELP ;)

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by emil2k, Jul 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hey Guys,

I've been working on something the last couple of days, it should help all those people trying to get there diggs noticed....

It is DiggBigg.com...

[​IMG]

Basically it is a place where you get credit for digging others stories and that credit is used to get digs back on your submited stories...checking is all automated the credits and diggs are all tabulated every five minutes so everything should be easy just register and digg....

The account comes with 15 credits when you start so make sure to start digging as soon as you start, also when you log in in your submited area after a couple of minutes of your registration all your submited stories from Digg should appear make sure to use the arrows to the side of the listings to hide/show the listings which you would like to show up on the digging page.

It should be really powerfull with the number of people joining, but remember this is just to help you quality content get noticed, as it can sometimes get lost in Digg listings, but I dont by any means promote spamming of Digg...

Anyways guys enjoy :) post comments and etc here, and remember to tell your friends the more the merrier ;)

Emil

BTW: This my first PHP work, only couple of days of experience of actually coding, so be nice ;)

emil2k, Jul 7, 2006 IP
    sandossu and mattmdesign like this.
  2. woahdolla

woahdolla Peon

Best Answers:
    lol, nice domain name:)

the fields on the page are partially hidden though.

woahdolla, Jul 7, 2006 IP
  3. emil2k

emil2k Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Which fields are you reffering too and what browser are you using?

Did you check out the how it works? You like it? :eek:

emil2k, Jul 7, 2006 IP
  4. giraph

giraph Guest

Best Answers:
    My suggestion would to be make the register or log in images look clickable. Right now the register image looks like a label for the inputs below it. Also, you might want to tell them what it is all about before they have to register.

giraph, Jul 7, 2006 IP
  5. woahdolla

woahdolla Peon

Best Answers:
    it's better now, only thing is the username field is slightly hidden. Im using internet explorer

woahdolla, Jul 7, 2006 IP
  6. emil2k

emil2k Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well right now it is just for DP but yeah I will right something up soon... ;)
    Yeah I fixed the fields, it was an IE thing...

Wow already on Digg and I'm a loser for doing this :(

Someone submited to digg...
    http://digg.com/tech_news/Cheating_on_digg_2

Seems like the guy doesn't like people messing with Digg from the others he has submited...
    http://digg.com/users/Kornmadefreaks/dugg

Ehh... it is just a tool webmasters need a break sometimes, chill out Kornmadefreaks no hard feelings? ;)

I see some people have signed up can you'll tell me how it is working for you'll?

BTW: In the account area "Dugg" reffers to the ones you have dugg and "Diggs" is people who have dugg yours...
    and dont forget to hide the submited stories that you dont want to get diggs with the [​IMG] in the submited area...

emil2k, Jul 7, 2006 IP
  7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    And what do you get for being honest and burying the crap that people write?

Over here: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=86514 there are any number of requests but most aren't diggable and a fair number get buried they're so bad.

How are you going to stop your system being used for spam?

sarahk, Jul 7, 2006 IP
  8. emil2k

emil2k Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sarahk,

As you pointed out a bunch of people already doing it, I just came out and put this together. Digg will take care of itself the burying system is great at working out garbage, but I think it has also gotten really hostile towards webmasters and some what unfair some people bury diggs on the spot if they are not from a well known site...

Basically crap will still float to the bottom, and maybe some blogs and sites otherwise picked on by digg users will get a chance to go up...thats all...

emil2k, Jul 7, 2006 IP
  9. ahkip

ahkip Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    did you digg yourself yet? That dumbass put your site there...so you should digg it and get other to digg...if you made front page you will hav tons of traffic:D

ahkip, Jul 7, 2006 IP
  10. emil2k

emil2k Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I actually buried it ;) It would be better to lay low I think...

emil2k, Jul 7, 2006 IP
  11. ahkip

ahkip Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    too bad but i think there's someone over digg watching DP..a few ppl got banned by digg

ahkip, Jul 7, 2006 IP
  12. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
  13. emil2k

emil2k Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Eh it is just small project I did to learn PHP...
    I mean no harm by it, It just organizes that huge thread with people begging for diggs...

At worst this is greyhat...and as I said I doubt this really effects digg crap can not go by those filters the site is built well, but I think it well help small sites get noticed cause some people are bury machines...

emil2k, Jul 7, 2006 IP
  14. Ferrarislave

Ferrarislave Peon

Best Answers:
    Why do people care? I mean Digg works in a way that you can't cheat. You get your friends to get you to the front page, you get 50,000 unqiues that day, tommorow your on the 3rd to last page because no one else is digging that for what ever reason. I don't see the problem -- it's mostly web masters just trying to promote their new sites. This was the purpose of digg after all.

No I am not talking about spam -- that is different, but quality websites people put togather...

Ferrarislave, Jul 8, 2006 IP
  15. emil2k

emil2k Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Uptight whitehats :rolleyes:

BTW: Sarahk I feel you are being quite hypocritical in this, from what I read in that digg of the site, in which you managed to stick two links to diggs of your site :cool:, is that you use this method, I was pretty amazed by those comments especially when you agreed with the idiot who called me a loser in the description...Haha...you actually recommended that he write up a little thing about it and link to it instead of directly to the site...:D

Anyways to people who actually using/need this service, any comments, suggestions, and etc. ?

emil2k, Jul 8, 2006 IP
  16. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I guess it goes without saying that I don't think I'm hypocritical. I didn't stick in two links, just the one. And it's to a Digg page not to my site and I didn't request a digg, nor collude for diggs from people who don't give a damn. It's an "on topic" reference.

Because Kornmadefreaks was too lazy (therefore not sufficiently outraged?) he's given you a very powerful set of inbound links. You should be very happy.

sarahk, Jul 8, 2006 IP
  17. emil2k

emil2k Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Anyways I see you are specifically againts digging "mindlessly" well lets hope that doesn't happen...

I see you are now suggesting Digg flex its muscles and take the domain, pretty activly involved againts the site even though you are doing something similiar... ;)

BTW: If you didn't know there is probably a 100 Indian companies offering the same services ;)

emil2k, Jul 8, 2006 IP
  18. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Nice quote taken out of context. Hopefully everyone else will read the post properly.
    Please show me what I'm doing that's similar - where have I set up a site like diggbigg?

And it was just a thought that popped into my head. If you're lucky they'll buy it from you ;)
    does that mean I have to suddenly like the idea?

sarahk, Jul 8, 2006 IP
    ahkip likes this.
  19. ahkip

ahkip Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Even everyone is doing it, it doesn't mean it is right.

ahkip, Jul 8, 2006 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  20. ahkip

ahkip Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    that kornmadefreaks guy is banned i think, when i click in his profile it said "Invalid User Provided"

guess digg doesn't like ppl say bad things about digg

ahkip, Jul 8, 2006 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.