1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

i have 3 doubts about paypal personal unverified accounts so please clear them

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by sam99, Mar 9, 2009.

1-what are the limits of having a personal unverified paypal account?:
    please can you specify me all the limits which are put on a personal unverified paypal account?tell me some ways to lift up those limits?

2-is there any restrictions on personal account that i can receive only 5 payments ?:i heard from one of my friend that i can receive at the most only 5 payments in my personal paypal accounts and then if i get more payment then i will be charged a 5% fee? is this true? my account is unverified .now please can anyone tell me that is it true?if it is true than how can i lift up my limit?

3-will verifying my account lift up all my limits?

waiting for your response

sam99, Mar 9, 2009 IP
  2. MayurGondaliya

MayurGondaliya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    MayurGondaliya, Mar 9, 2009 IP
  3. WebBuddy

WebBuddy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Please clarify
    1 Is this $500 p.m. or p.a. ???????????
    2. If I need to receive more than 5 cc payments .. then what should I do. Pls rely keeping in mind the feasibility of the solution for an Indian resident.
    3. what are the charges for verification ?? by cc company/bank ??

WebBuddy, Mar 9, 2009 IP
  4. nitinleew

nitinleew Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What do you mean?
    Just 500 sending limit for unverified paypal

nitinleew, Mar 9, 2009 IP
  5. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    what are the limits of having a personal unverified paypal account?:
    - Cant tell you since dont know which country you from, different country have different limit. My country limit is USD1000.

is there any restrictions on personal account that i can receive only 5 payments ?:i heard from one of my friend that i can receive at the most only 5 payments in my personal paypal accounts and then if i get more payment then i will be charged a 5% fee? is this true? my account is unverified .now please can anyone tell me that is it true?if it is true than how can i lift up my limit?
    - 5 payment from Credit Card (payment from paypal account is not counted) will upgrade your account to premium account and they will charge you. However, you can email to paypal request to downgrade your paypal to personal account

will verifying my account lift up all my limits?
    - Yes

lifeplayer, Mar 9, 2009 IP