1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank Journal 10 Months $60,000 All Free Traffic

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by petehols, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Ok here is the script

I am starting a clickbank Journal as of today. What I am trying to achieve is 10 months of solid work, with an overall payout/profit of $60,000

After some testing on clickbank over the last month I think this could very well be achievable. This is how I am going to start off. I will choose 3 Products to start with these 3 products will have 6 domains. 3 domains will have wordpress landing pages and the other 3 will be automatically re-directed to the publishers landing page to get an idea of which way produces most sales. then after 500 hops i will have all 6 doing what is most profitable either wordpress or redirects.

For promotion I will be using article marketing along with hubpages, squidoo, yahoo answers, social bookmarking and stuff like this. Each way I go to promote something will have its own indiviual tid so I can track what is converting and what to concentrate on.

I want this to be a community journal so anyone that has any advice or recommendations for me in order to achieve the goal then please feel free to post or pm me and I will implement any advice given and report back on its viability in this project. The person that gives the advice that makes some money on this project will be compensated with a monetary percentage of what they made me in this project.

I will be choosing the products today and also the domain names and hopefully everything will be set to go tomorrow. So Day 1 officially starts tomorrow.

Hope you enjoy this journal as it goes along.

Pete

petehols, Mar 2, 2009 IP
  2. alexs464

alexs464 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you are not a newbie to the whole affiliate marketing than it is very achievable...
    AIM HIGHER ;)

Best of luck with this!

Alex

alexs464, Mar 2, 2009 IP
  3. DF20

DF20 Guest

Best Answers:
    Best of luck. 60,000 aint a bad goal. The good thing is everyone has a breakthrough where things just seem to "click" and they realize their blueprint through trial and error. Once you have one site making some money, or once you get 1 keyword ranked, you practically have 100 sites making money, and 100 keywords ranked. It's all about scaling up and simply becoming more efficient from that point.

Best of luck! If it takes 10 months to make your first 60,000, your next 60,000 will only take 5 ;)

DF20, Mar 2, 2009 IP
  4. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm making about $4000 per month using similar strategies with other affiliate networks, but I've never really be able to get any momentum with CB. Maybe I'll give it another shot and see what I can do...

Your goals are definitely possible, but you need to be efficient to make any decent amount of money.

dlm, Mar 2, 2009 IP
  5. petehols

petehols Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok

Here is what has happened so far. I have chosed the 3 products that are going to be promoted. I have the keywords that are going to be targeted and I have chose 3 domains. The reason I have done 3 domains the 3 products I have chosen have great landing pages and I am just going to redirect the 3 domains to the publishers landing pages. maybe if this doesn't work the way I want it i will then implement my own landing pages and split test to see if anything helps.

So what next? well this is where I start on the marketing firstly the articles. they are all going to be done myself and are going to be targetted around keywords with low competition and high search volumes. I have most of the ones I want and will start with these but I feel there is more out there I can target.

I am going for 3 articles per product per day. If they one product doesn't start converting after 45 articles then it will be time to dump and move onto another product. I will still check the product that I dump incase it does eventually take off and then go back and target more with the article marketing. All these articles will then be bookmarked and I am looking a 3 blog posts for links to these articles per day. Also I am going to do necessary Yahoo answers targeting. In the first 10 days I am looking to reach about 200 hops per day per product which I am hoping to start making 2 sales per day per product by the end of the 10 days.

Just an update for you. I will also post back when I have the 9 articles on ezine articles and then let you know how long it takes to approve them. I will then have to wait for the author upgrade but the other articels will still get written.

As I mentioned if anyway has an input they would like to offer like advice or any improvements they think I should make then please feel free to help.

Thanks and be back soon

Pete

petehols, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  6. capitalalchemy

capitalalchemy Member

Best Answers:
    I didn't think that you could use a blog as a landing page, or redirect page. I wanted to do this with blogger a while ago, but figured that google would hate me for it, but maybe wordpress is more lenient.

Can you really do this without facing the wrath?

capitalalchemy, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  7. petehols

Best Answers:
    Your own domain with wordpress installed is fine I have used that for a while and have been getting results. You can have your own domain and redirect there is no problems with ezine on that one. Don't think google adwords likes it but that is not part of this experiment.

Pete

petehols, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  8. capitalalchemy

capitalalchemy Member

Best Answers:
    I wish I knew that ages ago, thanks so much. I mean it makes total sense and I should have just trusted myself, but the adwords thing was another reason that I ruled it out at that time.

Best of luck man! by the way, I tried to find other good Q&A sites, but nothing comes close to yahoo answers. I also am getting the impression that delivering good answers and getting best of probably contributes on a small scale. Building a role of authority really helps. Don't give up on your goal - its an awesome one and you can do it!

I'll drink one to your success in fact, hehe.

capitalalchemy, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  9. petehols

Best Answers:
    Thanks Capital

I'll have a drink to this too hehe I now have 7 articles written 2 more for today then submit to ezine and I will take it from there. Here is to the long haul and not a quick buck.

Pete

petehols, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  10. SuperbSpurs

SuperbSpurs Peon

Best Answers:
    you've just given me a gr8 idea. That redirection thing is great and yes with hostgator you can set it up easy as well as you're blogs

SuperbSpurs, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  11. petehols

Best Answers:
    DAY 1

Ok So just an update on what has been achieved today. The products have been picked. The domains are registered and redirected bar 1 of them as I am having some problems with the redirect. Need to make sure that it is picking up my hoplink. Created new Ezine account. Created new clickbank account.

I have 10 articles submitted to ezine articles promoting 2 products so I have 5 on each product at the moment. Once I fix the 3rd products domain I can start to get the articles submitted for that also. I have now reached my limit for ezine of 10 articles so will have to wait till they approve them and then start submitting more. I will continue to write articles tomorrow and the following days until I get upgrade so that it is just a matter of submitting them.

All in all not a bad first day. For the 2nd day will continue with another 9 articles and also will start with the yahoo answers. When articles are live on ezine will then start the social bookmarking.

As I said I have different tids for all different kind of marketing to see what is working the best. I am wanting to get to 50 articles per product then move onto another 3 products or if one is converting well then will continue to write more for that product also.

Well Till tomorrow.

Pete

petehols, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  12. javaongsan

javaongsan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    good luck. Are you capturing emails?

javaongsan, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  13. petehols

Best Answers:
    hi javaongsan

At the moment I am not capturing emails as all the domains are being redirected to the publishers site. Maybe when I register other domains and set a landing page when I am split testing I will incorporate that. Have you done any testing on this whether it is better to have landing page or to redirect to publishers site?

Thanks

Pete

petehols, Mar 4, 2009 IP
  14. petehols

Best Answers:
    DAY 2

Ok couldn't really get much traffic to the links as I am still waiting for Ezine to approve my first load of articles. Wrote another 10 articles today and also started posting on yahoo answers to see what like that would be currently to date I have had 9 hops from that but don;t really hold out much hope of a sale until I get all these articles published then things should start to move.

For tomorrow I will be writing more articles, Creating some hubpages and squidoo pages and linking them to the articles once they are published.

Not much else to add just now will update you all again tomorrow.

Thanks

Pete

petehols, Mar 4, 2009 IP
  15. BlackPirateFlag

BlackPirateFlag Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice idea. Writing about your progress can be a real good motivator to keep going when you wan to give up. Best of luck!

BlackPirateFlag, Mar 4, 2009 IP
    Convert RSS to PHP likes this.
  16. petehols

Best Answers:
    Day 4

Nothing really much happening today still waiting for the first 10 articles to be published on EZA got another 5 articles written. I now have 15 in the backlog and 10 pending in eza so not a bad start to the articles. I am not going to be doing much on this over the weekend got other stuff to do. As soon as the articles get published will submit the other ones then ramp up the other techniques starting monday like forum posts, Blog posts that sort of thing

So until monday will report another update then.

Have a good weekend

Pete

petehols, Mar 6, 2009 IP
  17. petehols

Best Answers:
    Hey everyone

Back on deck now its monday morning so going to get into it hard today. Will start writing very shortly and will provide you all with an update at the end of the day.

Thanks

Pete

petehols, Mar 8, 2009 IP
  18. ILovePPC

ILovePPC Peon

Best Answers:
    Good Luck to you! It is doable as I see this phrase, 'solid work'

ILovePPC, Mar 9, 2009 IP
  19. theredgiant

theredgiant Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's amazing how you guys churn out 10-15 articles per day. And that too on the same product? You mean you have 10 different points of view for the same product? How do you do it man?

theredgiant, Mar 9, 2009 IP
  20. lazlow

lazlow Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you write those articles your self from scratch? Or do you use PLR with spinner etc?

lazlow, Mar 9, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.