1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New review site store - $15 each.

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by popedope, Mar 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hey everyone,

Long time... no post...

But for good reason - I've been working on an ecommerce shop which sells complete review sites! I'm not giving out templates, but real sites with content.

You can see the site here: http://www.reviewsitestore.com

Here are some of the latest review sites we have:

[​IMG]
    (Click for demo)

[​IMG]
    (Click for demo)

[​IMG]
    (Click for demo)

All sites are $15 and you can order as many as you want... whenever you want.

Click here to see all our sites.
    --------------------------------

PS - the next 5 people to order get a BUY ONE GET ONE FREE offer. So hurry you don't want to miss this!

popedope, Mar 3, 2009 IP
    JoseArmando likes this.
  2. goscript

goscript Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Looking really good. One question tho: are the used images free or stock photos?

goscript, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  3. JoseArmando

JoseArmando Active Member

Best Answers:
    Popedope, this is really really well done.

I mean, the idea of offering review pages is not new but the way you put it into a such compelling system, I have to say it's destined for success.

If I wouldn't have a designer that can make review pages for me I'd definitely buy a few of your sites.

$15 is so cheap I'd be really surprised if this site failed to get massive amount of sales.

Noobs, get your sites here, the way they're organized I'm sure they'll convert traffic into sales.

JoseArmando, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  4. popedope

popedope Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey I have a resale license on all the image images :)

Thanks for the compliments.

Hey thanks for the support!

I've been making a decent income from review sites for a long time and he way I've designed them here is the most profitable way I've found.

The best thing about them is that you can just use one site and make constant profits from as many products as you want (not just one).

I really want to help as many affiliates as possible.

Rich

popedope, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  5. LukeG28

LukeG28 Peon

Best Answers:
    really nice review sites, im going to take a closer look at this 2morrow as im at my gf's house atm, but why didnt you show us this site ebfore i made my first review site loL!

LukeG28, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  6. popedope

Best Answers:
    Hey thanks for the compliments!

I really made this site because I'm into creating a lot of review sites myself (it's the first thing I make when I look into a new market)...

So I created the site to give affiliates an easy way to make as many review sites as possible in as many markets as possible.

Ever heard of "don't put all your eggs in one basket" before? Well that's what this store is designed for - to help you be as diverse as possible.

I recommend you invest in some of these new sites to help you get footholds in new markets. Kind of like side projects if you will :)

I'm adding more sites daily: http://www.reviewsitestore.com

Thanks

Rich

popedope, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  7. popedope

Best Answers:
    Oh yeah if anyone orders now (for $15) you get a free site. Buy One Get One Free - just PM me after purchase and I'll send you the site you want :)

http://www.reviewsitestore.com

popedope, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  8. LukeG28

LukeG28 Peon

Best Answers:
    its a great idea pope the only thing im worried about is, if i purchase one, 50 other people just like me could have the exact same review site as me? but ofcourse that isnt your problem its mine so thats the only thing im thinking about at the moment if i was making good money with clickbank i would without a doubt buy one now, but im not im really struggling so ill have to see what happens!

LukeG28, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  9. popedope

Best Answers:
    Hey - the beauty of this is that it's meant for people who aren't doing that well with Clickbank yet.

You don't need much investment and you can create a constant income stream from a single site.

And although you might have a few other sites that will look similar, the customer will generally not see your competing sites.

Rich

popedope, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  10. LukeG28

LukeG28 Peon

Best Answers:
    ok will you be making a world of warcraft review soon becuase i already i have a domain name and hosting for a review site for wow but would you be amking one becuase yours looks much better than mine www.the-warcraft-review.com

LukeG28, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  11. rikat

rikat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, great idea Rich ... best of luck with it!

rikat, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  12. JoseArmando

Best Answers:
    Hey Luke,

I don't think that'll ever be a problem. That's because different affiliates use different promotional techniques and chances are REALLY slim that the same visitor will see two review pages that use the same design.

And even if he would he'd probably think he ended on the same page so it wouldn't matter in either case.

13. wiper

wiper Peon

Best Answers:
    Why should your review sites work? Just put them up on the internet and let the money come in on auto pilot?

wiper, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  14. JoseArmando

Best Answers:
    Review pages like this work because they are optimized to achieve the best conversions possible (usually after dozens of split tests) and they're also pre-made to be SEO optimized so that might count at how you rank in google.

15. LukeG28

LukeG28 Peon

Best Answers:
    im really really intrested in these templates but is there any chance of a world of warcraft review template, i would help with content and stuff!

LukeG28, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  16. flip

flip Peon

Best Answers:
    OK, if clicked over to your URL and checked it out I might figure this out, but... : )

my question is - do they come with any kind of content? Or is this just a structure?

flip, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  17. scubita

scubita Peon

Best Answers:
    One of top resources available at DP right now. Congrats mate :) Do you deliver custom pages?

scubita, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  18. popedope

Best Answers:
    Hey dude,

You get the homepage content and some latin content but no reviews right now.

Writing the reviews is simple - you just look for "[[Product]] review" online and then take the ideas they put across and then say the same in your own little review.

Don't copy the reviews, just take what other people have found and put it into your own words. Couldn't be easier :)

I could get my writer to do custom reviews for you but obviously that would incur a cost. If you would be interested in that, PM me.

Otherwise, I'll just say that the sites are structures with the core content you need right now.

All the privacy policy, disclaimer, reviews page and other pages have already been done. You just need to write some reviews!

Please let me know if you got any questions, sales are starting to trickle in now :)!

Rich

popedope, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  19. popedope

Best Answers:
    Yes I can but it will cost.

If you want a quote, please PM me :)

popedope, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  20. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    Brilliant idea. Looks really good... I may buy a couple to mess around with myself.

Zibblu, Mar 3, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.