1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal Withdraw to India Delayed again (Feb. 2009)?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by theonly1, Feb 24, 2009.

1. jhonbarkan

jhonbarkan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am also facing same problem i have withdraw money from pp on 19 FEB but i still not got fund in my bank i have contact to pp for that i got there mail here are follows.
    I am still waiting for my payment but i still not got that :(

jhonbarkan, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  2. naturalseo

naturalseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey man .. they don't care us.They don't care for huge trace request.They have different email templates. we will all get another email template after 14 days about fund trace:mad:

naturalseo, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  3. loverdp

loverdp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi guys I am also facing the same problem.I have transferred the money on dated 19.Feb 2009 and I haven't still received the payment.After that I have transferred the money on 21st that payment I received on time.But the money which I have transferred on 19.Feb 2009 I haven't received yet.I have mailed to paypal and now I am waiting for response.
    Please can any one tell me what should I do?
    Thanks

loverdp, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  4. bhagwad

bhagwad Peon

Best Answers:
    I contacted PayPal by phone today and here is the gist:

He said they had noticed that all transfers to India during that time were delayed. The issue has been solved and all funds transferred AFTER the "trouble time" will go through without a problem.

As for funds transferred DURING that time (the main problem), they are running a trace and are trying to get the funds transferred by the END OF THIS WEEK. He also said in the WORST case scenario, the funds will come through after 14 WORKING DAYS. I guess that means the 11th or 12th or March for transfers done during the 19th and 20th of Feb.

Hope this keeps your hopes up :)

bhagwad, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  5. loverdp

loverdp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I hope the matter solve quickly.
    I am also waiting for payment.

loverdp, Mar 3, 2009 IP
    magicworld11 likes this.
  6. magicworld11

magicworld11 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hope this information is genuine. :(

magicworld11, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  7. sangs

sangs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Friends,

I am using Paypal for the last 5 years and have started online Bank Transfer to my Indian account from the time it started.Never ever has it happened before that any of my credit has taken place more than 3-5 working days.

But to my surprise 2 withdrawals one on the 18th of Feb and another on the 25th of Feb is yet to show credit in my Account.In fact both the withdrawal transfer is to 2 seperate Savings A/C of mine - Axis & ICICI.

As faced by other members the same BY DEFAULT email has been sent to me while I enquired about this delay.Then I spoke twice paying from my pocket on ISD to Paypal representative after going through all verifications for 5mins.The last time I spoke was today and the representative tells me to send them a fax (no email) detailing about the problem and a copy of my bank statement as proof which will enable them to probe further.After probing it might take anything between 1-2 weeks for my account to get the credit if my query/concern is genuine.Also on quering further the representative requested me not to withdraw funds till this issue is resolved.

I am really concerned,perplexed as what to do.

sangs, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  8. rush123456

rush123456 Active Member

Best Answers:
    well... I am sad that many people are getting in to this.. but I am even more sad that no final solution is getting sorted out!!

rush123456, Mar 3, 2009 IP
    magicworld11 likes this.
  9. Red_Virus

Red_Virus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Save money ! Get some Skype credits as it costs only $0.02/min. I was on hold for more than 23 mins today.

Red_Virus, Mar 3, 2009 IP
    magicworld11 likes this.
  10. internetforme

internetforme Guest

Best Answers:
    what about the withdrawal request other than those dates of feb19th and 20th has anyone recieved the payment for withdrawal requests after 27th feb

internetforme, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  11. linkgator

linkgator Peon

Best Answers:
    I withdrew funds on 27th feb around 4 pm I think. It hasn't arrived yet, hopefully tomorrow. I'll update tomorrow.

linkgator, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  12. Digital_shubhi

Digital_shubhi Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    :( ... Even i transferred money on 28th FEB n didnt got it till now :(.. earlier it just took 2 days... and max 3 days.. but 3 working days already completed today .. !! :( :eek:

Digital_shubhi, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  13. linkgator

linkgator Peon

Best Answers:
    28th was Saturday and the next day was Sunday too.. that could be the problem.

linkgator, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  14. bhagwad

bhagwad Peon

Best Answers:
    I withdrew funds on the 27th and they arrived on the 2nd as they should have. So this might not be something that is affecting everyone unlike the withdrawals on the 19th and 20th.

bhagwad, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  15. hdwills

hdwills Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Two payments of mine are stuck. One withdrawn on 24th Feb another on 27th. The other day I called up Paypal customer support and got through to a lady, she had a heavy southern accent with so much drawl that I could barely understand her.

I could almost visualise her in a bad western movie, chewing tobacco and spitting on a dusty road with a horse beside her.

hdwills, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  16. Red_Virus

Red_Virus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You must have withdrew the funds before 1pm, because the next batch did not clear and is still pending told by the PayPal rep.

Red_Virus, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  17. Aamirisphoney

Aamirisphoney Peon

Best Answers:
    If I do not get my funds for Feb 18 by tommorrow that is 4th Feb I will leak this news to electronic media and I suggest you all do that too. Send email to all electronic media in the world.

Aamirisphoney, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  18. krazie

krazie Peon

Best Answers:
    As baghwad got the info from paypal phone support I think we should wait till this weekend before taking any drastic actions. Just my opinion. I know it is hard and their email templates are driving us crazy. As they responded through phone it is a positive sign.

krazie, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  19. contentedge

contentedge Active Member

Best Answers:
    Despite the fact that I'm majorly pissed off about PayPal and not in a mood to appreciate humor and stuff, that really cracked me up. :)

contentedge, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  20. magicworld11

magicworld11 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well lets see today :) I seen a dream regarding my money :) I seen in dream that I received money in my bank , haha

magicworld11, Mar 3, 2009 IP