1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Atheism's Unanswerable Question:

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Nehemiah, Feb 27, 2009.

The One Question that the gods and god-detts of Atheism CANNOT ANSWER:

(So simple, any child can understand it;
    Yet so complex that no Atheist can answer it.
    )

Where Did the Universe Come From???

Nehemiah, Feb 27, 2009 IP
  2. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There is one other thing that atheists cannot answer:

How do you explain human consciousness?

Corwin, Feb 27, 2009 IP
  3. ncz_nate

ncz_nate Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Where did God come from?

ncz_nate, Feb 27, 2009 IP
  4. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Ding ding ding

browntwn, Feb 27, 2009 IP
  5. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    EXCELLENT POINT???
    I'd say stuff is beginning to mount up that they just can't LOGICALLY and REASONABLY account for. . .but after all...
    . . .It is Written:

"I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, And bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent (the godless intelligent). Where is the wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the disputer of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty;. . .that no flesh should glory in His presence. (1Corinthians 1:19-20,27,29NKJV)"

6. Grit.

Grit. Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Now go to religion and ask where did your god come from... some things were designed for nobody to understand... i don't believe in religion, but you can think so far back, and eventually you have to ask where did X come from and there's no answer, so why do we look for it, it's because it's our nature to question everything even if we lack the ability to comprehend there is sometimes to reason or answer

Grit., Feb 27, 2009 IP
  7. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    Awwww. . .that's too easy GOD IS ETERNAL! GOD IS Everywhere Present that HE Chooses to be;

Ergo, HE has nowhere to come from and no where to go to, because HE's already there.

NEXT!!!

Now, for you: Where does Eternity come from???

Atheists sure are funny, Huh???

8. ncz_nate

Best Answers:
    So too is the universe. You've answered your own question, I'm happy for you. :)

9. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They can never answer this one because it will force them to look within and see how silly all of their anti-faith spam posts are all over the net and it will shatter their whole belief system from within. This is the question I have always posed to them. How can the universe with all of its complexities come about with an intelligent designers hand in it.

This goes back to my leave throwing experiment. If the universe can arise through random chance and chaos then I will through a thousand leaves into the air and one of these times through random chance and (of course) new universal laws being created , those leaves will one time come back down to earth as a donkey or dog. Im so disappointed that my experiment didnt work:(;):D

pingpong123, Feb 27, 2009 IP
  10. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    Where Did the Universe Come From???

We're waiting...

That's not what your Science claims. . .or are you now trying to make this up as you go along??? Or is your Science lying?

11. ncz_nate

Best Answers:
    I don't attach myself to theories, sorry. I'm not a scientist either.

12. gweb

gweb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    HAHAHAHAH - you religious people are so so blind. Keep bowing down to your make-believe friend and leave those with more sense alone. Your stupidity knows no bounds with evolution and proven theories in science slowly slowly BUT surely chipping away at the very fabric of 'faith'. Faith means by it's very virtue; believing in what cannot be shown or proven - and so the books to which most subscribe are nothing but man made nonsense mixed in with philosophy and historical relevance. The true Christian will say that a Muslim or Jew is wrong and a true Muslim will say that a Christian and Jew is wrong and a true Jew will say that a Christian and Muslim are wrong. How about all of those who believe in fairy tales battle amongst themselves and leave those with more open minds to our own devices.

The way that the Universe came about does not concern religious people as they have their make believe friend as a theory. The true answer will come one day - long after we are all gone - but the truth will of course be unmasked by a scientist just as the origins of our very own species was found and in turn smashing the pre-conceived drivel that the Bible had many thinking for so long. Our planet, eco-system and universe have been revealed to us through science and not by god for HE (I forgot that god is a male) is nowhere but in the minds of the weak.

And so we march on - the young and the brave amongst us who are able to ignore the preachings from those who are truly beneath us.

Thank you and all the best! Peace.

gweb, Feb 27, 2009 IP
  13. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice wimping out, my complements; that a new one on me.
    But. . .hmmmm, I get it:

When you don't have an answer:confused: to a question,
    just give the Questioner the excuse of what you "don't" do:eek:,
    along with what you're "not":rolleyes:.

14. austin-G

austin-G Peon

Best Answers:
    The universe is eternal, as is God.

Everyone with a brain knows that.

austin-G, Feb 27, 2009 IP
  15. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:
    Can't answer the question, huh???:D

But your:eek: science doesn't say that! So are saying now that science is Brainless?

16. austin-G

austin-G Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you even understand what he said?

17. ncz_nate

Best Answers:
    The Big Bang initiated the expansion of the universe. That doesn't mean the universe was nonexistent before the big bang.

18. austin-G

austin-G Peon

Best Answers:
    'Our science' doesn't say that? We have the big bang theory. To understand where all of the matter that was distributed in the big bang is just as to understand where your 'God' came from.

19. gweb

gweb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I answer it better than you could ever hope to my brother... but you'll never see it - you are blinded by the lies in your book - written by the hands of men and therefore flawed on top of being make believe. I know the true god and HE (let's not forget HE is male, right?!) is not to be found where you are looking. Sorry but you have failed.

No disrespect intended. Thank you!

gweb, Feb 27, 2009 IP
  20. koan

koan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just because a religion gives an answer to a question, it doesn't mean that it's right. You're like some kid that tells other kids christmas gifts come from santa claus, and when they refuse to believe him, but they don't have an answer themselves on the origin of the gifts, the kid says his santa claus explanation is superior.

Being aware of not knowing and accepting the mystery is superior to believing something that hasn't been demonstrated for the sake of emotional security and conformism. It is called wisdom. Blind belief is the opposite of wisdom, and is often the root of ignorance and fanaticism.

You lash out on people that gives you your own answer. You say God is eternal and doesn't need to be created. They say the universe is eternal and doesn't need creating. Yet you think somehow your answer is superior???

It's pretty laughable when you say "your science". Without that "science" that you seem to despise, you wouldn't be publishing these posts on a computer for the world to read.

koan, Feb 27, 2009 IP