1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Anybody Making Serious Money with Article Marketing?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Cashprofit, Feb 22, 2009.

Is anybody making serious money on Clickbank with article marketing? If so, where do you recommend as the best place to post your articles?

Cashprofit, Feb 22, 2009 IP
  2. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What do you consider as "serious money"?

Post your articles to various top article directories.

bl4ckmaN^, Feb 22, 2009 IP
  3. BlogSalesman

BlogSalesman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    BlogSalesman, Feb 22, 2009 IP
  4. ThisIsOffTopic.com

ThisIsOffTopic.com Peon

Best Answers:
    this is important, what exactly do you consider serious? part time income, full time income, "rich status" ???

Im sure there are people in all brackets of income using article marketing.

I myself am in the "part time income" status for JUST my articles, so determine what you want out of it, and go get it.:D

and after using many other directories, now i just stick to ezinearticles and their premium membership

ThisIsOffTopic.com, Feb 22, 2009 IP
  5. JoseArmando

JoseArmando Active Member

Best Answers:
    In my experience ezinearticles convert the best.

JoseArmando, Feb 22, 2009 IP
  6. rolf

rolf Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with Jose. EZA is the best.

I am at the point now where my article traffic makes me a few hundred bucks per month autopilot to either my product pages or my affiliate sites.

Some articles die off quickly but others keep generating traffic for a long time.

rolf, Feb 22, 2009 IP
  7. petehols

petehols Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I mainly use articlesbase. EZA just takes too long and they are so pernickity on what articles they approve. I have just started with affiliate marketing and my past 3 weeks income has been $55, $114 and so far this week $73 all coming from article marketing.

Pete

petehols, Feb 22, 2009 IP
  8. jimmybloggs91

jimmybloggs91 Peon

Best Answers:
    It has to be ezinearticles for the majority of my traffic, the rest just comes from an assortment of others. I just try to submit to as many directories as possible.

jimmybloggs91, Feb 22, 2009 IP
  9. Robert25

Robert25 Peon

Best Answers:
    You are on right track man:cool:, How many articles you had submitted so far?

Robert25, Feb 22, 2009 IP
  10. danogo

danogo Peon

Best Answers:
    All you really need is one well-optimized article on ezinearticles.com with title and body keywords built for a keyword sequence that has very little competition with very low page rank.The key is creating the max amount of high quality unique content pages and adding a ton of duplicate articles gets you nowhere with Google because only the one with highest page rank goes first and most, if not all others get ignored. Also, there is very little search traffic from within the articles sites themselves - so people are rarely searching on an article site for more articles. Your best to focus on the domain with the highest page rank - which is ezinearticles.com

danogo, Feb 22, 2009 IP
  11. TheCrusader

TheCrusader Peon

Best Answers:
    Article marketing works like crack for sure. Submit to EzineArticles as well as secondary article directories such as:

ArticlesBase
    GoArticles
    SearchWarp

Use mass posting software/service such as Article Post Robot, UAW, etc for greater exposure.

TheCrusader, Feb 23, 2009 IP
  12. underdogaffiliate

underdogaffiliate Peon

Best Answers:
    me :)

depending on how you define serious though... but at least it pays my bills and replace my dayjob..

article marketing cost less, and results can be almost on autopilot... unlike PPC..., once you stop your ad, virtually no-one visits your affiliate link..

underdogaffiliate, Feb 23, 2009 IP
  13. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    When I first started I made pretty much all my income through article marketing, I think the key is making the most out of the articles you write.

For instance write an artilce and submit it to Ezine artilces and then break up the article, rewrite and make a blogger blog.

Then rewrite again and make a squidoo lens,

again rewrite and make a hubpage,

then link all of them together for some real link juice and you will dominate for the keyphrase you are trying to target.

Hope this helps,

Chris

Chri5123, Feb 23, 2009 IP
  14. squeezeplaycards

squeezeplaycards Peon

Best Answers:
    I have heard of this technique before, but now I get it. Thanks for laying it out plainly. Thanks Chris.

squeezeplaycards, Feb 23, 2009 IP
  15. Psychic111

Psychic111 Guest

Best Answers:
    I'm making a nice income with bum marketing. Maybe you need to check out bummarketingmethod.com because it's free and has an awesome guide there

Psychic111, Feb 23, 2009 IP
  16. snotb4ll

snotb4ll Peon

Best Answers:
    I do good with my articles. Right now I earn anywhere from $500 - $1,000 per month from just articles.

I submit to 3 places. Ezinearticles, Buzzle, and ArticlesBase. I use to be a member of Article Marketer, but stopped it just because I wasn't using it enough.

Some of my articles where home runs in Google, but others are flops so you need to crank out at least 1 article a day I think, and after a month you will do good. Some will take off others will do ok, and some will not do anything.

One thing I do to help me is I buy some PLR articles. Take them apart and re-write them into my own. This helps me save time, and saves me from coming up with ideas for new articles.

I also tested getafreelancer for out sourcing articles. I found someone to write a 500 word article for $6. I did a test with 5 and got nothing in return yet. I'm sure its a good way to get a lot of articles fast, but I don't mind writing my own.

snotb4ll, Feb 24, 2009 IP
  17. grayth

grayth Peon

Best Answers:
    Ya I think snotb has some good points. Sometimes you write an article and you personally think it's a home run, but then for some reason it tanks, just the way it goes sometimes.

The article directories mentioned above are all excellent, and the main ones you should hit, the only reason to submit to others is for backlinks really. So vary up your resources boxes, for different anchor texts.

I think the key for articles is using solid keywords. You can write an amazing article but if the keywords you chose suck, well the article will too. Myself I like to choose keywords that are under 50k competing sites with decent traffic volume behind them, but everyone has a different set of rules they like to target when researching keywords, so go for what you think you can nail. Experience will teach you what you can do and not do.

Also everyone's writing style is different so just because a set of articles doesn't convert, does not mean the niche blows chunks, it just means your way of looking at the niche/writing for it, didn't so change it up.

grayth, Feb 24, 2009 IP
  18. antantnz

antantnz Member

Best Answers:
    i couldn't agree more ... it's not just about pushing out articles, it's about choosing the right keywords!

well said :D

antantnz, Feb 24, 2009 IP
  19. bhsu21

bhsu21 Peon

Best Answers:
    so you cannot just write one article for Ezinearticles and then copy that article to other directories? I'll need to rewrite it and submit it?

bhsu21, Feb 24, 2009 IP
  20. BlogSalesman

BlogSalesman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can (except Buzzle). It is better to rewrite the article for 3-5 of the top article directories, but you don't HAVE to.

I have the same article on about 40 different article directories, and they all get traffic.

BlogSalesman, Feb 25, 2009 IP