1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Making easy money with article writing! I make $400 a day! You can too!

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by jacquesgroen, Feb 16, 2009.

1. suman817

suman817 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Jacquesgroen, I like to thank you a lot for this thread. I think, honestly you share your experience and ideas with others. Personally, I found a very good opportunity from this thread. I get profit or not from there, that depends on my performance. Not only in article writing, I found great interest in graphics design sections over their. I request you to create more threads like this. thanx again.

suman817, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  2. diaadriansyah

diaadriansyah Peon

Best Answers:
    Hallo jacq, Do you become premium member in GetAFreelancer?
    Until I'm still try to get job from GetAFreelancer.

diaadriansyah, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  3. mickeymarketing

mickeymarketing Peon

Best Answers:
    Good method. If you are struggling for money then yeah you should do it. I personally don't bother because I feel it's not 'proper' internet marketing and feel it is a little bit black hat... BUT again, it does depend how you look at it. No one gets hurt. Writers get paid, and you re-market the articles to get yourself some profit... everyone's happy. Here is a similar method just another way to do it. Parts of the method will also help actual article writers churn out more articles for their clients too.

Step One

First go to associated content and sign up for an account, you can use your a fake handle if you want to remain anonymous, it doesn't really matter.

Step Two

After signing up you need some good software to make this work because we ofcourse are not going to write articles the hard way (by hand).

The best software out there and the one that I use is "dragon naturally speaking". You can either buy it yourself for $99 or download it off a torrent. Just google "dragon naturally speaking torrent" or go to piratebay and type it in the search field.

It took me about a day to download it off my connection cuz its a big file. So keep that in mind.

Step Three

After we have our software and its setup simply go to ezine articles to find quality articles and choose a topic. What I like to do it choose 4 niche topics, find 5 good articles in each topic and put them in a little notepad file.
    That way I have them all ready and organized. I like to do 15-20 articles a day, netting me about $80-140 dollars a day because they usually pay you about 5-7 bucks per article so it adds up.

Step Four

Fire up your voice recognition software and bring up a blank notepad file. What you are gonna do is re-write the article in your own words quickly. DON'T worry if you make mistakes, It'll slow you down. You'll correct them later, just speak whatever comes to mind. Doing this its taken me about 3-5 minutes to rewrite a 500 word article. I can churn out 15-20 of these in under an hour. After you have like 20 articles just proofread them all and submit them to AC.

Hope this helps.

A little tip: Yes, I agree with Jacques you should go to elance and employ someone. I always employ some one outside of the UK and US because wages are a lot cheaper making it more cost effective for you. I currently hire employees from bangladesh, india and morocco from anywhere from $0.50-$2 an hour! Some people may think this is bad but I know UK and US economy is on a bit of a downer at the moment but their economies are still very low anyways... this is actually quite a lot of money for them to live on, so don't feel bad. Hence why it is so cheap over there.

As for trusting the employees - they are very honest and reliable people who are very religious hence they have very good moral values and work extremely hard. THEY ARE MACHINES in other words!

mickeymarketing, Feb 18, 2009 IP
    tankard likes this.
  4. Valineo

Valineo Peon

Best Answers:
    That's even better idea! I like it... but the first idea is pretty good too! :)

Valineo, Feb 18, 2009 IP
  5. tankard

tankard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No they don't, no they ******' don't! If we are speaking about the same thing they are paying miserable cents... crazy miserable cents!

Apart from that I enjoy your idea very much (not that I am going to use it though - I just like cheeky folks), hence the +reps! :p

tankard, Feb 18, 2009 IP
  6. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    Winston said a lot of things (he spent a good % of his life drunk). He once said to a reporter who had the cheek to question him on a topic "You sir, are laboring under the delusion that you are entitled to an opinion. Furthermore, you seem to think that your opinion, if you had one, would be of any significance to anyone apart from yourself".

contentboss, Feb 18, 2009 IP
  7. tankard

tankard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So do I!

Looks like I'm being hit back for my own naughtiness :D lol - that's a good quote

tankard, Feb 18, 2009 IP
  8. Chaminda

Chaminda Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much jacquesgroen. I appreciate your selflessness in sharing the information with others.

I grant you that this could be viable. But I have had a single opportunity to work at Get A Freelancer. But I am very doubtful as to the quality of the articles as I have seen the work samples of some of the bidders there. The beauty of it is that they do not use proper language skills in bidding, let alone writing articles. I am flabbergasted at the frequency with which they clinch assignments as freelancers despite their shoddy performaces.

Also I wonder how some people manage with submitting 5 articles of 300 - 400 words daily. In fact, I can manage only 2 articles a day at most. I have a hunch that quality is compromised for quantity in such cases.

What do you think?

Chaminda, Feb 18, 2009 IP
  9. busygal

busygal Peon

Best Answers:
    I like that idea...I am keeping that one for my next project. Thanks

busygal, Feb 18, 2009 IP
  10. lazywebprofits

lazywebprofits Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for this great info to easily get paid online.

lazywebprofits, Feb 18, 2009 IP
  11. teo123

teo123 Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes, theoretically, it should work fine.

teo123, Feb 18, 2009 IP
  12. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think paypal costs and would wipe out any profit or take quite a bit?

Seqqa, Feb 18, 2009 IP
  13. zupreme

zupreme Active Member

Best Answers:
    Excellent strategy. I'd want a larger profit margin for the time involved (I'm sure you are proofreading articles before forwarding them) but still not a bad way to make money.

Thanks!

zupreme, Feb 18, 2009 IP
  14. jacquesgroen

jacquesgroen Peon

Best Answers:
    Suman817,

You requested another useful thread. Here it is! Hope you guys enjoy!

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?p=10668279#post10668279

jacquesgroen, Feb 18, 2009 IP
  15. unclesam555

unclesam555 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    the trick is to find good and reliable writers. it can take a while...

unclesam555, Mar 1, 2009 IP
  16. super-jr

super-jr Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing.

super-jr, Mar 1, 2009 IP
  17. awwalia

awwalia Peon

Best Answers:
    i like your method to make money.. this so nice for me.. thank

awwalia, Jan 17, 2010 IP
  18. MrTeedMas10

MrTeedMas10 Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi! Although it is not a so easy job. On perusal of your unique parameter to step forward I have been impressed too and decided to get is start as soon as possible.

Thanks.

MrTeedMas10, Jan 17, 2010 IP
  19. zntow2000

zntow2000 Member

Best Answers:
    Is anyone brokering things other than articles and graphics?

zntow2000, Jan 17, 2010 IP
  20. Michelle.

Michelle. Peon

Best Answers:
    thought about this long time ago.... like when I first started in internet marketing... :D

The problem like Sam said above is finding good writers. Having outcourced work before I know it can be difficult finding good reliable writers but once you find them, it's all good. :D

Michelle., Jan 17, 2010 IP