1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

U.S. Muslim TV network founder charged with murder

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by niceboy, Feb 16, 2009.

Here is the news..

Source is here

niceboy, Feb 16, 2009 IP
  2. acash

acash Peon

Best Answers:
    ironic that a MUSLIM that was rich and educated and wanted to start a channel to prove that MUSLIMS IN AMERICA ARE GOOD and SMART and MORAL to muslim americans...beheads his WIFE

wtf, its like saying the CEO of MADD (MOTHERS AGAINST DRUNK DRIVING) got into an accident and killed someones son

acash, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  3. shailendra

shailendra Peon

Best Answers:
    may be wife committed some blunder or may be the husband was insane and zero-tolerant

shailendra, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  4. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Please can you let us all know what types of "blunder" lead to someone having their head cut off?

browntwn, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  5. Tray

Tray Peon

Best Answers:
    Lets be honest. Is anyone really THAT surprised?

A muslim man treating his wife like property. Yeah, like thats a first.

Muslims can yell all day long that Islam is peaceful and misunderstood, but sooner or later their religion's true colors will show. It's just the nature of the beast.

Tray, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  6. tbarr60

tbarr60 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There was a Google Yahoo India ad for bharatmarriage.com next to the wife beheading story. :eek:

[​IMG]

tbarr60, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  7. mohamedd

mohamedd Active Member

Best Answers:
    meh we can go at this all day http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/090217/world/captive_woman . love how nobody felt like reporting this one seeming how it was right near this story.

mohamedd, Feb 18, 2009 IP
    Barti1987 likes this.
  8. browntwn

Best Answers:
    Yeah that dude is fucked up too. At least he did not chop off that woman's head. Why is it that people think they make Muslims look better by pointing out acts of others when incidents like this happen? To me, it just makes the poster look like he is trying desperately to avoid condemning this depraved Muslim killer.

browntwn, Feb 18, 2009 IP
  9. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    what I understood of that story is that the man killed his wife for no reason! is it right?

or did he kill her for a reason regardless what that reason is for you?

If he killed her for no reason, then how can some people still attacking Islam while it is obviouse that Islam prepare a punishment of death against such killer?

If he killed her for a reason, then what is that reason and is it really enraging?

I condemn the wrong doers and I hope they will be prisoned.

Hint: If you are zionist, you should first condemn your people who killed a lot of children, women and innocent people and fired their bodies as well, then you can participate in other topics condemning killing.

Polite teen, Feb 18, 2009 IP
    Barti1987 likes this.
  10. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Are you saying that there could possibly be a valid and acceptable reason for a husband to decapitate his wife, polite teen?

Give us an example of when decapitation would be a valid response to something. What would she have had to have done to make cutting her head off acceptable?

Be careful you don't dig another enormous hole for yourself like you did when you defended rape, paedophilia and domestic violence in the name of your religion. it's odd, But running to the defence of Islam always makes people say terrible things and defend indefensible acts....

stOx, Feb 18, 2009 IP
  11. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    I suggest that you bring the links for all my posts you claim they were as you falsly expressed, I think that will be better and save time.

I condemn rape and I think they should be killed,
    I condemn paedophilia and I think they should be killed,

You just expressed some actions as paedophilia while they are not, so I am not responsible about your mentall illnesses.

You need to visit a doctor as soon as possible.

The crimes that lead you to death are a lot, like destroying lives of other or their glory or their children's sense.

Dishonesty at some levels push you to death.

It works the same against both men and women.

12. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Your prophet wont be happy knowing you think he should be killed.. After all, He did have sex with a child, And that makes him a paedophile.

And you didn't answer my questions;
    Are you saying that there could possibly be a valid and acceptable reason for a husband to decapitate his wife, polite teen?
    Give us an example of when decapitation would be a valid response to something. What would she have had to have done to make cutting her head off acceptable?

stOx, Feb 18, 2009 IP
  13. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    My prophet is a star, nay the stars learn from him how to guide people and how to be high, so peace be upon Mohammad.

The prophet built the life of Aysha and granted her of his light and sweetness, she was pride and so happy with him.

As for the paedophile like you, they destroy the lives of the children, this is why they are criminals.

Do you find it so hard to differentiate between building a life and destroying it?

I think you do, this is why you are not straight, and this is why you support homosexuality.

Hell.

14. browntwn

Best Answers:

Another pathetic attempt. You fail to condemn beheading for the simple barbaric act that it is and have the audacity to ask, "what reason?"

And, of course, like any good Muslim you use this horrific incident to make some totally unrelated comment about Jews. Nice work, you do your religion proud, and help the rest of us see you for who you truly are.

15. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    you failed to read my posts well!

may be because you thought this action was not wrong! so blame yourself.

You also failed to be a human when it was necessary to be so at the time your monkeys attack and killed many of innocent people.

you were supporting criminals and monkeys.

So, I think you should not participate in this topic, because we don't like hypocrites.

16. browntwn

Best Answers:
    I have not chopped off my own wife's head or approved of the beheading of anyone so I am hardly a hypocrite. Tell us again the justifiable reasons for beheading one's wife?

As for your monkey comment, I have no idea what you are talking about, I don't even have a pet dog, let alone a monkey. Are you calling Jews monkeys?

Not really sure what point you are making on this thread other than your typical defense of depraved minds of anyone so long as they are Muslim.

17. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    He had sex with a child, He was a paedophile.

stOx, Feb 19, 2009 IP
  18. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    Answer this question: is paedophilia good for human being or bad? does't destroy the life or build it?

Polite teen, Feb 19, 2009 IP
  19. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    A paedophile is someone who has sex with children. Pointing out other instances of unacceptable behavior isn't an excuse

stOx, Feb 19, 2009 IP
  20. daremkd

daremkd Peon

Best Answers:
    *accidentily* falling on a circle saw... :0 ) lmao

daremkd, Feb 19, 2009 IP