1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Making easy money with article writing! I make $400 a day! You can too!

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by jacquesgroen, Feb 16, 2009.

1. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    I can't see why not... Another consideration is that if you outsource your article writing to freelancers on xyz board, where do you think they will get their articles from?

You *really* think they're going to write them from scratch for you? 200 x 400 word articles = a novel. Write a novel for 800 bucks?

Most of them will do the obvious - they will spin old stuff, or use various tools (and yes, there is one in contentboss for this exact purpose) to create 'new' articles that are basically built on old stuff.

But they will still look 'new' to you.

Now THAT'S arbitrage - take a couple cents of work and sell it on for $4.

contentboss, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  2. Rohit-goodposter

Rohit-goodposter Peon

Best Answers:
    It's a very good tip. Thanks for sharing.

Rohit-goodposter, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  3. jacquesgroen

jacquesgroen Peon

Best Answers:
    Okay lets both cut the crap! Peace man! LOL

I dont have experience with your service and yes I only have a "Grunt" rating but point is that ive been doing internet marketing for many years and have consulted many companies too. If you are referring me to being a noob on DP then yes you are right.

I'll try your service soon and seeing that you are an "even tempered guy" i'll work with you soon to test your services. Sound good to you?

So now let us all calm the f#&k down and enjoy all the information and ideas given by all the contributors.

jacquesgroen, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  4. tankard

tankard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It just came to my mind: a lady (can't remember her name) once said onto Sir Winston Churchill "You are drunk, Sir!" on which he replied "And you are ugly but tomorrow I will be sober!"... see where I'm going. Some things change while some don't. You're not gonna be a "Grunt" forever :D LOL

tankard, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  5. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    Who exactly are you having a dig at?

contentboss, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  6. tankard

tankard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Oh, I'm just trying to make as much fun as possible. And I'm not targeting you if that's what you mean.

tankard, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  7. sap147

sap147 Guest

Best Answers:
    Are you making this money daily however? Do you not have to factor in the turn around time to get the articles written for you and then sell them back?

sap147, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  8. CharlieDean

CharlieDean Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow that brilliant! Im new to blogging, wish I came up with this idea.

CharlieDean, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  9. geoiss2004

geoiss2004 Guest

Best Answers:
    there's enough n00bs here to fit a million lightbulbs.

it's not a new idea nor a good idea, it's not profitable in a substantial sense and there are many, many other avenues of making money on the internet. money should be made in articles by those who at least have a passion (and ability) to write, those who don't should look elsewhere for their revenue.

don't believe the smarmy-faced man.

geoiss2004, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  10. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    When I first got into content writing I tried this out. I found that those who are writing for near nothing, usually give near nothing results. They either don't complete the work, they give you plagarized work, or are just extremely slow. I find that you'll spend more time than its worth correcting the articles so that you can submit them to the buyer.

PHPGator, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  11. perry321

perry321 Guest

Best Answers:
    That's a good idea.

But, $400 a day? You made $650 yesterday???

I don't think so.

The numbers when broken down, combined with so many hours in the day to do it in just doesn't add up.

But, again, that is a good idea you posted.

perry321, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  12. austinmillo

austinmillo Peon

Best Answers:
    This is a brilliant idea though it's not new to me,however, I never thought it is possible to make the kind of figures you are mentioning. It is worth mentioning that anybody who is willing to pay $5 per article expects to have quality and unique contents.

austinmillo, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  13. MikeTrike

MikeTrike Banned

Best Answers:
    Not a half bad strategy I suppose. You just have to find a few good article writers to outsource to that are cheap enough to make a profit off of.

MikeTrike, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  14. internetmarketingiq

internetmarketingiq Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Whats the point of your post? To prove how smart you are? To brag? How much money do you think you will make when 1,000 wanna bees copy your brilliant idea? How smart will your idea be then?

If you figure out a way to do something, just do it. You need atta boys to feel better about yourself?

The world is full of middlemen/brokers. It's not like you reinvented the well. Arbitrage is arbitrage.

internetmarketingiq, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  15. jacquesgroen

jacquesgroen Peon

Best Answers:
    Do a couple of articles with various people. Eliminate those that are unproductive and add them to your Skype, Yahoo messenger or any IM as you wish. Get a list of really good people on your IM and when accepting articles, just submit the info to them. I have 3 indians, 4 South Africans and 12 Americans doing this for me on a daily basis. They get money everyday and I get money everyday! :)

16. cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would not want to do this for just 1 buck per article. I mean think about it, if you took paypal for payments you would get fee's which cut from your profit. In order to do it you would not be able to even read the articles and see if they are good or do any editing. You would have to do more work than it is worth and keep up with a lot of stuff.

I would not touch it for less than 2 bucks per article myself unless I had a good system that made it easy. The paypal fee's are what really kill you.

cowsgonemadd3, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  17. jacquesgroen

jacquesgroen Peon

Best Answers:
    Whatever man, if you dont like the post, move on! I dont care about your concerns. I have 5 businesses. I dont need the money hence the reason why I share this info.

18. affiliate.solutions

affiliate.solutions Guest

Best Answers:
    Any time that you are the middle man you will have the opportunity to make money.

Good thoughts :)

affiliate.solutions, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  19. krolbiz

krolbiz Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, this trick is one of the best method that I'm gonna try..! Anyway thanks Jacquesgroen.. I appreciate it a lot..! :)

krolbiz, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  20. Demonic

Demonic Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great idea, I have a BUNCH of article writers on my "Article Writer" tab on msn messenger and they crave for articles :). +Rep

Demonic, Feb 17, 2009 IP