1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Using Videos for Page Rank

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by tlyoung51, Feb 7, 2009.

I have been told that Google is going to start putting a lot of weight on Videos within your site or on YouTube, etc. to rank your site. Does anyone know about this? The way it was explained to me is if you have a video, Google is going to assume your site is a better site over others.

tlyoung51, Feb 7, 2009 IP
  2. theMobileSolutions

theMobileSolutions Guest

Best Answers:
    I would be very interested to know if this is true

Can anyone confirm?

theMobileSolutions, Feb 7, 2009 IP
  3. 2004mark

2004mark Member

Best Answers:
    TBH guys, people have a hard enough time working out what Google is doing now, never mind working out what they will be doing in the future. People speculate, but speculation is generally all it is. Unless you believe the person who told you this is likely to have 'insider' information then how on earth would they know?

2004mark, Feb 10, 2009 IP
  4. atniz

atniz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have never heard about it at all. So far, keyword and link building is the key that works best in google.

atniz, Feb 11, 2009 IP
  5. Bohol

Bohol Peon

Best Answers:
    Even if Google says so, it is difficult to cling on to Google's words all the time. They always change their algorithm. What is acceptable today may not be acceptable in the future. You see, once an SEO strategy becomes popular, many are prone to abuse it. And Google changes its rules.

Bohol, Feb 13, 2009 IP