1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense account terminated for invalid clicks

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Cristian Mezei, Jun 27, 2006.

1. Namesniper

Namesniper Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Still no reply from them ?

Namesniper, Jun 28, 2006 IP
  2. Cristian Mezei

Cristian Mezei Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I sent another e-mail now... I had a look at your post too YFS.. It helped.

Cristian Mezei, Jun 28, 2006 IP
  3. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:
    You aren't going to get a "We are working on it" reply from them. The emails trigger a human review and then either the ban is lifted or confirmed. In fact, usually the account is activated a day or two before the mail actually reaches you to let you know.

yfs1, Jun 28, 2006 IP
  4. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I hope you get your account back.

I have just looked at my Adsense earnings and for one of my sites that is in my sig below, it has just been bombed my clicks.

I have a feeling that it could either be someone from this forum, even though I am not nasty and do help many out here, there could be one or two people that get gelious or something. Either that or someone else.

I did send someone an email this morning asking them if they could stop sending their traffic my way as they are not proper visitors, but referral spamming.

About 3 - 5 hours after I sent that email I get bombed by clicks. The site that was referring the fake traffic my way was a site that tells you how to make big money from Adsense so obviously they know a little about it most probably.

So it is either someone from this forum which I don't think it would be, but as you have had fraudulent clicks and now I have just had a bomb attact by the look of things, I really don't know. Some poeple hear about your earnings and sometimes get a little jelouse.

It may have been that person I emailed earlier or it could just be someone else all together or hopefully it is reall proper people clicking on my ads that are really interested.

I have contacted Google about it anyway.

My clickthru rate is about just over double to what it normally is for that channel, which is all from that one site that is in my sig.

I have

john269, Jun 28, 2006 IP
  5. Namesniper

Namesniper Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    john269 thats why its a good idea to not attach your website URL to your sig

Namesniper, Jun 28, 2006 IP
  6. Daniel Malone

Daniel Malone Peon

Best Answers:
    At least it gets you a little traffic, and the links are search engine friendly!

When do you expect a reply from AdSense?

Daniel Malone, Jun 28, 2006 IP
  7. Xonium

Xonium Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi all! This is my first post in this forums so it better be a helpful one ;)
    Here is a link I found a while ago, follow how this person brings his adsense account back! stason.org/articles/money/how_to_bring_google_adsense_down.html

And I must also recommend a free open source (javascript + php + mysql) script called adlogger which I use myself. It will track all clicks on adsense ads, and disable the ads when people click to much! Very great, adlogger.org

Xonium, Jun 28, 2006 IP
  8. toomuch72

toomuch72 Peon

Best Answers:
    Didn't help me. I was using Revenuemonitor that tracked IP clicks and had potential Fraud Logs Not once was a red flag raised before receiving a ban from Adsense on my end. In a 7 day period revenue monitor registered 9 clicks on one IP(that was the biggest amount).

Of course RevenueMonitor does not disable the ad. But I would have never had a reason to with 9 clicks.

toomuch72, Jun 28, 2006 IP
  9. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I agree, it does give you some extra traffic. I also feel that when you contribute to the forum it is like getting a little more out of it, which is a little traffic.

I don't just use this forum for the extra traffic though, I like it and all of the people in it is nice and friendly and I learn and help others all the time and a sig is just like having a little bonus thrown in.

I have had a reply from them already. They are monitoring my account for a while now. It was only earlier this month that I remember giving them an email about this before.

I now realise that I think it was just a few people interested in the ads as my CTR has slowly decreased throughout the day and is now only slightly higher than average.

I have found that I do get some days where my CTR is quite low on this site and then some days it is around average and then some times it is a little higher than normal which is good, but today seemed quite alot higher than average.

But things seem back to normal and it was probably nothing really to worry about, anyway, it was still best for me to email google straight away.

john269, Jun 28, 2006 IP
  10. Cristian Mezei

Best Answers:
    Still no answer ...

Cristian Mezei, Jun 29, 2006 IP
  11. TCR

TCR Peon

Best Answers:
    Hang in there, Expertu. Write them again, saying things like " I am writing to follow up on the status of my recent inquiries..."

"For reference, below please find a copy of my recent emails to your company..." [insert copy of previous emails]

"With all due respect, I feel that an error has been made in your ongoing efforts to keep the Adsense program and honest..."

Just try and keep your temper and words even and polite as suggested here and elsewhere. Email them AND copy the exact same email on their contact form @ https://www.google.com/support/adsense/bin/request.py?

In a few days you will get responses to all the emails you have sent.

Keep it up.

TCR, Jun 29, 2006 IP
  12. deluxdon

deluxdon Catch Me If You Can...!!!™ Staff

Best Answers:
    We hope u'll get your account back. BTW how many emails u sent them till now ? Because we think that at least they hv to give u reply to any of your email.

deluxdon, Jun 29, 2006 IP
  13. Cheap SEO Services

Cheap SEO Services <------DoFollow Backlinks

Best Answers:
    We're all behind you buddy! Keep your chin up! Pip Pip!

Cheap SEO Services, Jun 29, 2006 IP
  14. Old Welsh Guy

Old Welsh Guy Notable Member

Best Answers:
    you are unlikely to hear anything from them until they have looked at your case and made a decision. I hope it is the right one they make though.

Old Welsh Guy, Jun 29, 2006 IP
  15. tayiper

tayiper Active Member

Best Answers:
    ... and here's also a nice article: How to Bring Google AdSense Down" Or "You are Guilty but We will not Tell You Why" and "How to resurrect your google AdSense account that I've read few weeks ago that deals with getting the banned account back.

/EDIT: Oh damn, I see now that this is the very same article that you've linked, gulp ...

tayiper

tayiper, Jun 29, 2006 IP
  16. Harmony

Harmony Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think this has been posted before but usually you use this form:
    http://www.google.com/support/adsense/bin/request.py?contact=invalid_clicks_appeal

From some people I've read about, if you sent them an email instead of the info that they asked for in the form, adsense will reply asking for the same info.

Shows on page:
    but im sure many have worked without it..

Good luck.

Harmony, Jun 29, 2006 IP
  17. Cristian Mezei

Best Answers:
    I just received an answer:

There was more in the message...

I'll just wait I think ...

PS: I also gave a link to this thread ...

18. Jarodboy

Jarodboy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Expertu, you must be happy...
    They're reviewing, you know that you don't cheat so...The final result for sure that will be getting your account back. ;)

Jarodboy, Jun 29, 2006 IP
  19. Harmony

Harmony Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I recieved that email too, at the same time pretty much.
    My account got terminated to because one ip kept clicking constantly on my ads

Harmony, Jun 29, 2006 IP
  20. Cristian Mezei

Best Answers:
    Did you got your account back ?