1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Vatican gives in to the zionists

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by new, Feb 4, 2009.

You have to pay dearly if you say something against the honor of terrorist zionists

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7869995.stm

You bash Islam then it is the freedom of expression , you say anything about zionsist and these hypocrite champions of free speech turn against you

new, Feb 4, 2009 IP
  2. helloman

helloman Peon

Best Answers:
    jews are chosen, we are cattle

do not question them

helloman, Feb 4, 2009 IP
    guerilla likes this.
  3. drmike

drmike Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Does it really matter is they were gassed or not? X-amount of Jews died, end of story... does it matter how they died or were killed? No... I don't understand the big debate... they are either dead or they are not dead... and if they are dead then who cares how they were killed... fi they are not dead... well then what the hell happened to them and where did they go?

drmike, Feb 4, 2009 IP
  4. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Look , I dont know how many exactly were killed but my uncle was in the army in ww2 and he saw the horrors of the concentration camps. My uncle never lied to me. It was an experience that really shook him and I have friends whos relatives were in those concentration camps. Just because people are going through a holacost now doesnt mean there never was one before.

pingpong123, Feb 4, 2009 IP
  5. helloman

helloman Peon

Best Answers:
    nobody said there were no concentration camps, or that the holocaust never existed. read the news article.

helloman, Feb 4, 2009 IP
  6. Ohad

Ohad Guest

Best Answers:
    You make me sick.

Ohad, Feb 4, 2009 IP
  7. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I read the article and my uncle even said he saw gas chambers and my friend whos grandfather awshwitz also said he confirmed this.
    I dont understand why we are even arguing over this? If someone said that the palestinians arent going through a holacaust now wouldnt you be angry? A holocaust is bad and it shouldnt be perpetrated on anyone(israeli, palestinian or anyone else) and there is no excuse in the world for it to happen.

We can go on all day and bring up the lebanese Holocaust in dammour that was perpetrated by the plo on a whole lebanese village. What we need now is to talk about peace. This is the only thing that can save any persecuted people in this world.

pingpong123, Feb 4, 2009 IP
  8. amanamission

amanamission Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I've never had a reason to question the facts of the Holocaust...all historians agree that approximately six million Jews perished under the Nazi regime, as did a similar number of non-Jews. Those with different estimates have been run from academia, and, in Germany, prosecuted. So I'm sure it's completely accurate.

They died in gas chambers, of starvation and disease, of cruel medical experiments. This has been documented.

This has been trumpeted at me my entire life, so I have no reason to doubt it. Survivors came frequently to my Hebrew school. The town where I grew up had a large number.

The 6 million have been used to justify everything that Jews as a nation have done since. Unfortunately, it seems that the gentlest were those to die.

I do find it strange that holding an opinion, no matter how wrongheaded, becomes a crime with regards to Holocaust denial. Why should Holocaust denial be a crime, when misrepresenting today's oppression is perfectly fine?

Of course no one really knows the number of dead...not even camp survivors. No one person could have seen the evidence of all deaths. Errors and inflation may have occurred. There could have been more or less than six million, that really doesn't change anything.

The worst part of the Holocaust is that it evidently didn't teach the world or Zionists the evils of racial and religious hatred. On the contrary, the very victims of this massive genocide proceeded directly to war on the Arabs in Palestine.

And look at poor Ohad, who can't be troubled to admit the Palestinian people exist...look, you're making him sick. These poor put-upon Zionists...doesn't the world understand that they are the Chosen People (Master Race) and that everything will be better once these Arab Monsters (undesirables) are out of the way.

Why does it make you sick that someone might be lying or wrong about the events of sixty years ago, but you can lie all day long about the very existence of the Palestinian people and what is being done to them?

H to the y to the p to the o to c to the r to the i-t-e.

amanamission, Feb 4, 2009 IP
  9. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    As they say victors write history, in many cases to hide their own crimes and find justifications for them, for example the British & French for long spoke about how horrible the Nazi's were while they after the ww2 were practicing crimes all over the world, freely, without anybody to account them,

in the Zionists case it is more interesting, you often hear them "never again" or "we won't be executed again" and they have made a Museum for the Holocaust victims, the same victims whom they did nothing to help, it is of much logic to ask why?

why when they had the finance and the ability to help, they said "NO"

because........

they were not interested in rescuing the Jews, they were interested in stealing Palestine, Jews then did not have only 2 choices, Palestine or die, but Zionists gave them only these 2.

and worse than this, they prevented help to reach them:

source for all the above quotes

so if I hear a Zionist talking about "never again" I would gladly tell him please shut up, because they wanted it to happen, so they later practice sympathy blackmail, and financial blackmail mainly from Germany.

if somebody raised doubts about the numbers of victims they get so angry, not because they feel something for the poor victims but because it might ruin the business, the holocaust industry, because it will make more people aware of the facts that the Zionists collaborated with Nazi's, which been proven and documented, and more they try to accuse Arabs and Muslims of collaborating with Nazi's,

well while you were saying "NO" and again "NO" to rescue Jews, Muslims and Arabs despite they been oppressed then, they been doing what you refused to do:

Jews came to Tunisia for the first time in the 6th century BC, when Babylonian King Nebuchadrezzar expelled them after destroying their first temple. Tunisian Jews were given protection by rulers and religious leaders such as Sidi Mehrez Ben Khalef, to whom Tunisians built a shrine they visit to this day.

for me the holocaust sadly happened, the victims were many not only Jews, and other holocaust's happened during history, old and new, and I doubt the numbers very much, I feel they been exaggerated, that does not change the fact that it's a horrible event, whether they were 6 million or less, but of course the impact when somebody hear 6 million is different when it's much less than that,

and to doubt is the normal, specially when there has been much lying about it before, and even recently:, take this example and note that it is not the only:

Holocaust 'greatest' love story a hoax

without somebody investigating the above, then there would have been many misled into thinking this was real! so the author can gain personal profit, in what is called holocaust industry.

If the Zionists are so sure about their claims then I believe they would be the first who support historians who wants to investigate it, because then, it will add more credibility to their claims, but when they get angry, and demand punishment for those who raise questions? it means they have something to hide.

imad, Feb 4, 2009 IP
  10. bfebrian

bfebrian Peon

Best Answers:
    if people lie once, they usually lies again and again.
    i believe pope will not said something like that unless he have any proves.
    now, if they lied about gas chamber, what else they lied about?
    i believe that nazi did some barbaric thing back in ww II, not only to the jews people but to the others races like the gypsies.
    but now the jews in israel becoming like nazi and maybe even worst, by doing the same barbaric thing agains the palestine.

bfebrian, Feb 4, 2009 IP
    guerilla likes this.
  11. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    This is not abt weather 5 millon got killed or 1 million

The question is why is it forbidden to say anything aganist zionsists?
    Why zionists are considered as sacred cows and no one can even question what they say ?
    why was the priest made to say sorry for what he said , he has the right of his opinion which might be wrong?

new, Feb 4, 2009 IP
    guerilla likes this.
  12. Ohad

Ohad Guest

Best Answers:
    Your thinking is sick.
    Why do you think that holocaust-denying is against Zionists?

Ohad, Feb 5, 2009 IP
  13. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    coz it is the terrorist zionosts who have been always trying to cash in on the holocaust empire

and amanamission in posts above has already explained the sick part

new, Feb 5, 2009 IP
  14. Ohad

Ohad Guest

Best Answers:
    So now I am a terrorist because I fight for remembering horrible thing that did happen, and my grandfather survived it.
    I don't want to soil my mouth cause I will get ban for that, but if I was able to, I would do that, cause you don't worth a better treatment. Brainwashed racist kid.

Ohad, Feb 5, 2009 IP
  15. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    don't try to put words in my mouth, you know you are terrorsit beacuse you illegally occupy land and kill innocents in Palestine . But this is not the topic of the thread
    the questions I already asked

Why zionists are considered as sacred cows and no one can even question what they say ?
    why was the priest made to say sorry for what he said , he has the right of his opinion which might be wrong?

new, Feb 5, 2009 IP
  16. Ohad

Ohad Guest

Best Answers:
    - That's what you said. I didn't put anything in your mouth, I was quoting you.

I didn't know that Angela Merkel is Zionist...

Ohad, Feb 5, 2009 IP
  17. ziya

ziya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What has others do with what Germans( nazi germans ) did to Jews ? You know it is not moraly good too use it as politically (it doesnt mean for money or for just to shut up others )

Merkel is free to do and think on holocaust .. If they ae guilty for crimes , it doesnt make other guilty too. And it doesnt give her right to force others think as she

ziya, Feb 5, 2009 IP
  18. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Don't even bother with these threads. A bunch of Jew hating bigots looking for any excuse to post about Jews or Israel or the Holocaust - or finding some way to try and put blame on Jews or Israel for some problem. They make fools of themselves daily. One week they bitch that Israel is committing a Holocaust, the next week they talk of how the Holocaust against the Jews was no big deal, the next week they will justify some terrorist action so long is it is done in the name of Islam. And then, they stupidly wonder why the world thinks so lowly of them. Civilized thinking people have long since stop listening to racist bigots like these guys. Let them have their circle jerk of hatred - but I would not waste time trying to seriously address this type of crap.

browntwn, Feb 5, 2009 IP
  19. Jeccles

Jeccles Peon

Best Answers:
    This is the VATICAN taking action against one of it's own people who is speaking out and contradicting the church's own stand. It is an internal, some would say, company issue. It is not Europe, Britain or the United States chastising him. don't get your panties in a bunch.

Jeccles, Feb 5, 2009 IP
  20. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Exactly! But you need to put them in check once in a while (pointless, but fun) They're propaganda's are a joke and nothing but lies!

wwws, Feb 5, 2009 IP