1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for the best dating script!

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Divvy, Sep 29, 2007.

1. Pixelrage

Pixelrage Peon

Best Answers:
    it's amazing how each dating CMS seems to always have one overwhelmingly difficult thing that you have to put up with.

Pixelrage, Feb 26, 2008 IP
  2. MarkJulina

MarkJulina Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello!

I recommend everyone only PG Dating Pro http://www.datingpro.com/dating/features.php for easy creation of a professional Dating web-site. They have just released a new version.
    To view and try the new version, download it from here http://www.datingpro.com/dating/demo.php.

It's a very good script, works smoothly, without problems. Also they provide free support and installation services.
    they can also customize it and integrate some other templates. they provide hosting and optimization services.

There is no software of this kind for free, I know it from my experience.

MarkJulina, Mar 19, 2008 IP
  3. Qowiem29

Qowiem29 Active Member

Best Answers:
    good info bro, thanks for share here :)
    anyway do you know about the script for an affiliate website?
    Regards

Qowiem29, Mar 19, 2008 IP
  4. makworld

makworld Peon

Best Answers:
    hello,

i can provide best dating script.
    mail me for more information ::

Dating software with chat,video chat,audio chat,forum, blogs, 3D Chat, MP3 Player, video, banners..

i will help you

makworld, Jun 29, 2008 IP
  5. inatmo

inatmo Active Member

Best Answers:
    inatmo, Jul 1, 2008 IP
  6. KoneyIslander

KoneyIslander Banned

Best Answers:
    KoneyIslander, Feb 3, 2009 IP
  7. KoneyIslander

KoneyIslander Banned

Best Answers:
    KoneyIslander, Feb 3, 2009 IP
  8. ilook

ilook Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    WARNING

Do not trust KoneyIslander.

He use a FAKE review website to promote ABK-Soft scripts.
    ABK-Soft is a Russian scammers company.

I unmasked KoneyIslander here in this thread:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=305517&highlight=abledating&page=6

See my post #114

His website datingsoftwarereviewer.com = FAKE

Read more about it with FACTS and SCREENSHOTS here:

http://www.datingscriptreviews.com/warning-abk-soft

Also search Google about ABK-Soft, what use Abledating, Ablespace, Mixer, Business-space and more of trash stuff to scam people.

DONT BE THE NEXT ONE WHO GET SCAMMED!

ilook, Feb 3, 2009 IP
  9. unsponsored

unsponsored Member

Best Answers:
    There's so many people with bad intentions.. thanks for everyone looking out.

Anyone have a successful dating website that used one of these scripts? I'd rather look at what CAN be done and the success that CAN be had.

Thanks

unsponsored, Feb 3, 2009 IP
  10. KoneyIslander

KoneyIslander Banned

Best Answers:
    ALERT: ilook is a shill, beware!

I am not promoting anything, I just provide links to consider and there is nothing to trust or not trust. And the fact that ilook spends so much time and efforts marking all posts about the software with hysterical shrills and red color tells about the fact that he is paid well for that. The problem is he is not professional flooder and even can not provide any bug lists, which he states are present in the script.

I will continue answering here as soon as there are some real bug lists or other factual material, answering a crazy little shill answering machine seems humiliating for me, let him continue his black pr campaign all alone until he is banned or his balls are eaten.

See you some time, thanks.

KoneyIslander, Feb 4, 2009 IP
  11. ilook

ilook Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

You promote ABK-soft products to scam people.
    Youre a liar.

SEE THE ALREADY POSTED LINK FOR ALL PROVE THAT YOU BELONGS TO THE ABK-SOFT SCAMMER COMPANY

Nice words wont help you out scammer!

ilook, Feb 4, 2009 IP
  12. jasonvan

jasonvan Member

Best Answers:
    I'm a huge fan of ABK-Soft.

jasonvan, May 4, 2009 IP
  13. jasonvan

jasonvan Member

Best Answers:
    If you think ABK-Soft is a scam, think again. Check out my site UStillUp - Late Night Hook Up
    It's a late night chat, dating and hook up site for 'late night encounters' It's growing by more than 60 new members a day and that number increases daily.

jasonvan, May 4, 2009 IP
  14. FrankRw

FrankRw Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello!
    My name is Frank, I represent ABK-Soft here from now on. We really need this text to be present here, dear admins, this is not a duplicate account, we one by one try to reply to the claims and continue getting banned. Soon we will not have anyone left in the company to publish this.
    Our designer and support manager Andrew who is indeed a Russian, has been just banned here for spamming reasons, also Sam, although all they wanted was to help the clients, if there are any real clients here. I ask the moderators to look into the problem well, because there are posts all over the forums made by one and the same person, naming our company ABK-Soft scam, spam and so on, and I am OBLIGED to help him, to see to his problems and to do my job. Because this IS my job.
    I ask Socialnetworker to provide his order number, because I need to look for his tickets in the members' area. If there are indeed any problems, or rude behaviour of our managers, the guilty will be immediately fired and all the possible help will be provided.
    Also, I ask the administrators not to allow any nationalism in here, because this is not a forum where the fascists meet or anything like this. Dmitry is a Russian, Andrew is a Russian as well, but this does not allow users to use bad language like "d..head", "jerk", "Russian worm", etc. This is completely unappropriate for such a decent forum. It is an insult.
    I also want to draw the administrators' attention to the fact that such users' behavior and personal insults is noticed by all the users, what can be clearly seen in their comments, like "please stop the spam", "if you are a competetor try to invent some other way of defeating", etc. Everything can be easily found here.
    I am not saying of course that this user can not be our current client, but to prove this all I need is the order number.
    Again, I need to say that I will have to post this reply everywhere where this user has been complaining, because we found this forum one of these days, we would have been working here and providing customer service here for a long time already, should we have found it earlier. But unfortunately we have never seen these threads. Please note that I am not advertizing anything, I am not spamming, all I need to do is to help the clients that probably have some problems with the support department, show the other possible clients in every thread that we really care about what is being said about us, and take appropriate measures.
    Thank you very much for your business,
    Frank Rowley,
    ABK-Soft LTD.

FrankRw, May 10, 2009 IP
  15. PolakPoncho

PolakPoncho Peon

Best Answers:
    hey Frank, you do not need to do this :D it is more than obvious that Socialnetworker is a shill hired by someone.. you can tell it by just looking at his posts..
    well as for me, i AM a customers of you, and yes, there are some delays in support sometimes, but it is not so horrible :D hope you will give me a discount for abledating 3.0 for my testimonial:D

PolakPoncho, May 16, 2009 IP
  16. iSkaDate

iSkaDate Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi all. My name is Tim. I represent SkaDate.

SkaDate community software costs $350 including unencrypted source code and all community and dating templates.

If you have any questions about SkaDate community software you may contact our pre-sales staff 24/7 at www.SkaDate.com.

Also stay tuned because SkaDate is going to release something new this time.

Thanks for your attention.
    Regards, Tim.

iSkaDate, Sep 10, 2009 IP
  17. Toon-c

Toon-c Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm using SkaDate script and it works fine ..

I'm fan of Interspire products also, I wish that they make a dating script .. it will be great ..

Anyway, thank you for sharing, great list and great reviews ..

PS: Please stop the debate about ABK-soft .. it becomes annoying and spammy.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2009
    Toon-c, Sep 22, 2009 IP
  18. irishcoder

irishcoder Member

Best Answers:
    http://chameleon.startsocialnetwork.com is this one worth trying?

irishcoder, May 16, 2010 IP
  19. DinoVedo

DinoVedo Peon

Best Answers:
    outsource it!??! go to elance.com or guru.com and have someone make it for you... good luck!

DinoVedo, May 16, 2010 IP
  20. alohamaui

alohamaui Peon

Best Answers:
    This guy frank is the nice guy to give you your money!!!! They are all scammers!!!! They took my %))>)) plus dollsrs and never did anything they promised!!!!! This guy frank is just a scum bag!!!! Money money money>>>>>give me all your money!!!!! Russian scummy scammers!!!

alohamaui, May 22, 2010 IP