1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DATINGPRO vs ABLEDATING ? The best adting script ??

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by sowers, Dec 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KoneyIslander

KoneyIslander Banned

Best Answers:
    AbleDating by ABK-Soft is a very good software script. It is so good that there are special people hired to live on the forums like this (Socialnetworker, ilook, etc.) to pour dirt on the software, but what is good, they can not name any facts. All the bugs that were there in 2007 have already been got rid of. There are thousands of sites created with AbleDating, and you can see them at http://www.abledatingsites.com
    There are thousands of rather happy customers, although not of them will ever achive grand success: http://www.abledatingreview.com
    There is a design department that consists of several professional designers http://www.abledating-designs.com and http://www.abkdesign.com
    There is a 3D City department (somewhere in Dania I suppose) that creates 3D City for the software, http://www.3d-city.net
    There is a professional helpcenter that is available at http://abledating.helpserve.com 24/7

And there is a very cool feature in development, called Sitesman: http://www.abk-soft.com/forum/viewtopic.html?t=1536

And there is Socialnetworker and his closest friend ilook who find the fact that both of them have too short cocks a rather good reason to be friends and do their best trying to spoil reputation of a decent software script. Maybe not ideal of course, but VERY good.

KoneyIslander, Feb 2, 2009 IP
  2. ilook

ilook Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Spamming forums with your fake advice, and your fake review website datingsoftwarereviewer.com and scamming intentions wont help you.

People dont need to believe me.
    Here are the facts: http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Bu...nyID=100058710

Better Business Bureau gives a NEGATIVE advice for ABK-Soft.

Company rating = F (below 1, the highest warning score!)

"We strongly question the company’s reliability for reasons such as that they have failed to respond to complaints, their advertising is grossly misleading, they are not in compliance with the law’s licensing or registration requirements, their complaints contain especially serious allegations, or the company’s industry is known for its fraudulent business practices. "

Also read and see screenshots here:

http://www.datingscriptreviews.com/warning-abk-soft

No bullshit talk, Not hired by another company against ABK-Soft, ONLY PROVE!
    Sometimes the truth can be hard KoneyIslander:rolleyes:

Google is full of warnings about ABK-Soft scam, and of course fake reviews done by Russian people who work for $5 a day to try to clean the bad reputation of ABK-Soft to scam more people.

DONT BE THE NEXT ONE WHO GET SCAMMED!!!

ilook, Feb 2, 2009 IP
  3. KoneyIslander

KoneyIslander Banned

Best Answers:
    Man, you continue writing the same third party links and scam shrills again and again. Please, we need proof, customer experience, bug list, features list. Be professional, please, or it is becoming very dull to protect the interests of Dmitry Rudakov here. Seems there is no one here.

KoneyIslander, Feb 3, 2009 IP
  4. ilook

ilook Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Better Business Bureau isnt a third party with any commercial intentions.
    Youre a criminal with your ABK-soft friends.
    Scammer!

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=10525114&postcount=11

ilook, Feb 3, 2009 IP
  5. KoneyIslander

KoneyIslander Banned

Best Answers:
    ilook is a shill hired either by Boonex or by Dmitry Rudakov, who owns several dating software development companies. You go from ABK, you come to his other company.
    Also ilook posts fake complains to BBB. Name me a company and I will make it have an F rating at BBB, posting complaints, especially if this company is connected with Russia.

Beware of ilook, a scammer and forum flooder.
    Admin, please ban this user.

KoneyIslander, Feb 3, 2009 IP
  6. ilook

ilook Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ban me?
    Why?

Because i aware people not to get scammed by you KoneyIslander and your ABK-soft friends from Russia???

Google is FULL of warning messages (even the website of Better Business Bureau) about ABK-soft that it is a scamming company.
    All advocated with screenshots and prove.
    Just facts, without fake salestalk what youre doing on every (webmaster) website.

More facts can be found in this thread:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=305517&page=6

post #114 where i unmask you as a liar.

http://www.datingscriptreviews.com/warning-abk-soft you can read about it with screenshots as well.
    No salestalk, no bullshit, REAL FACTS.

ilook, Feb 3, 2009 IP
  7. KoneyIslander

KoneyIslander Banned

Best Answers:
    ALERT: ilook is a shill, beware!

I am not promoting anything, I just provide links to consider and there is nothing to trust or not trust. And the fact that ilook spends so much time and efforts marking all posts about the software with hysterical shrills and red color tells about the fact that he is paid well for that. The problem is he is not professional flooder and even can not provide any bug lists, which he states are present in the script.

I will continue answering here as soon as there are some real bug lists or other factual material, answering a crazy little shill answering machine seems humiliating for me, let him continue his black pr campaign all alone until he is banned or his balls are eaten.

See you some time, thanks.

KoneyIslander, Feb 4, 2009 IP
  8. DougF

DougF Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I have the AbleDating script, and I didn't get scammed. It works great, and I'm not from AbleDating either. I've enabled email contact through this site so if you have real questions feel free to ask. I'm quite happy with everything. If I had an issue they took care of it right away, and all issues were rather minor. I run Linux Red Hat Enterprise and the script self-installed just fine with the included installer. I've received great feedback from everybody in my site, no complaints.

You can also message me on MySpace if you have questions about this system. Just enter the MySpace URL and append /opensocialproject - more than happy to help you out with any questions because I'm really quite satisifed.

I'm a MySpace app developer and I'm currently working with the Partuza and OpenSocial projects at Google. We're working on taking down the barriers of the Web by making everything open up, from one site to the next. I'm also using the AbleDating script to see if I can join the Apache Shindig system into the AbleDating script to bring all of this together. It's very exciting and will be quite interesting when it's all live.

In summary, all I can say is A+++ to ABK and their AbleDating system, it's worth the money in my opinion.

DougF, Feb 4, 2009 IP
  9. ilook

ilook Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    "Please we need prove" again you confirm that you belongs to ABK-soft.

I already gave you a "tsunami" of prove

READ AND SEE THE FACTS IN THE LINKS I HAVE ALREADY POSTED

ilook, Feb 4, 2009 IP
  10. ilook

ilook Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Ah there is a new account again.
    Postcount: 1

Just create a fake account fast again and act as a real customer.

BEWARE PEOPLE, DO NEVER BUY SHITTY SOFTWARE OF ABK-SOFT OR YOU GET SCAMMED!!

READ MORE AT: http://www.datingscriptreviews.com/warning-abk-soft

All facts and proves are shown there.
    Also use Google to search about ABK-soft (abledating, ablespace, mixer, 3dcity, business-space, and so on.)

DONT BE THE NEXT ONE WHO GET SCAMMED!!!

ilook, Feb 4, 2009 IP
  11. DougF

DougF Peon

Best Answers:
    My account is not a fake account. I own a manufacturing company in Illinois. I'm not a fake at all. I don't even know who Dimitry or whatever name you put is. I've mainly dealt with a guy named Gary and another guy in Support -- they've been quite helpful. I run their software, I have no problems. That's good enough for me. I've been programming for over 20 years, but why do all the work when it's already done? I didn't think the price was bad for what they offered, so I grabbed it. I did a lot of research, and used to use MediaShareSuite.com - cheap price but time consuming to admin and maintain too, and only 20% of what the ABK place offered. So, I started shopping around and liked what I found, so I got it. Seems you have a real problem with that, but, whatever. You must be selling software too, their competitor, I'm assuming, the way you slam them.

DougF, Feb 5, 2009 IP
  12. KoneyIslander

KoneyIslander Banned

Best Answers:
    For those who tend to consider ilook a real customer and not a shill hired to blackmail a decent company, here is another website devoted to independent software reviews:
    http://www.mytestbox.com/social-network-software-reviews/ablespace-abledating-social-network-dating-software/

As you can see, these reviewers as well as http://www.datingsoftwarereviewer.com/ consider AbleDating to be a decent script.

My advise would be, not to believe hysterical shrills of the black pr guys, not to believe glad shrills of the white pr guys, but to EXAMINE the demos, speak with support, and read independent reviews. There is no other way to make a choice.

KoneyIslander, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  13. Lemar

Lemar Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi everyone.
    I did a search in Google and found some interesting information about abledating:
    1. If you have been scammed by ABK SOFT you may get help here: www.myspace.com/abledating
    2. Beware of Abledating, a place where you may share your experience dealing with Abledating - www.abledating.wordpress.com
    3. Beware of Russian Spyware with Abledating - www.iterating.com/products/AbleDating/review/SkyIsTheLimit/2007-09-23
    4. Able Dating/ ABK-Soft a scam - www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=649601

Before buying anything you should weigh all the pros and cons.
    Regards.

Lemar, Mar 22, 2009 IP
  14. Lemar

Lemar Peon

Best Answers:
    Great!!!
    Abledating aka ABK Soft is a SCAM company. Dmitri Rudakov rips off his customers.
    Read more about AbleDating Scam at www.datingscripts.biz/2008/04/01/abledating-is-a-scam/
    The best dating software which you can find is Wazzum. Wazzum dating software is full of the important features you need and none of the stuff that you don't need. Check out Wazzum.com

Lemar, Apr 14, 2009 IP
  15. Socialnetworker

Socialnetworker Peon

Best Answers:
    This is another fake review from Dimtry Rudakov, the Russian worm. Abledating / Able space etc are a scam. dont waste your money

Socialnetworker, Apr 21, 2009 IP
  16. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I can solve this once and for all. I just launched a dating site 2 days ago. While we are working up a custom solution I went ahead and purchased pgdating pro(open source version).

It does everything you need out of the box and then some, the admin panel is great and provides complete control over just about everything. Thus far I have had great support but have not had to ask anything to taxing. I have been able to resolve my issues with the standard chat support folks.

My only complaints are that the layout is largely tables. Not that big of a deal to me as we are about to port our branding over to it shortly and will be rewriting a ton of stuff to proper xhtml and css anyway.

And my other complaint is that I had to spend a few hours tweaking the language file as it was not exactly English, but close enough. It was not too bad and I would rather use my own language for things like emails, menu stuff etc.

That is really it, a bit pricey for some folks maybe but well worth it. Nothing has been actually broken or anything code wise, it works fine.

And heck, while I am at it, my site is free for a while so I can load it up with people. I can't exactly charge for stuff when your dating options consist of me, a few staff members and a friend or two lol....
    No I don't work for those folks, nor am I an affiliate.

hope that puts this discussion to rest.
    Nigel.. oh yeah, no subcategories on the built in forum but that should be easy enough to sort out.

Nigel Lew, Apr 21, 2009 IP
  17. chihpih

chihpih Active Member

Best Answers:
    Damn this is one crazy thread we got going. I want to add something since I own a license to a dating site.

I have Skadate which I picked over Able & DatingPRo when I purchased it 2 years ago. Let me tell you something different then you are used to hearing in this thread.

Skadate is the worst company ever that I have dealt with in my life. They are not from Russia but rather from Kazakhstan which is a former republic of USSR and where Borat is from ;) The script in itself is pretty good and that is why I picked it over other scripts in the first place but support is awful. They made their software so complicated that changing the design (theme) of the site cannot be done on a template basis. I had my own designer redesign the site and at least 5 people looked but no one can figure out the places where all pieces of the template are hidden in Skadate's code. Skadate wants $1000 to implement a design change and always wants to upsell for paid support. I originally had 6 months of FREE support when I purchased a script. I installed it myself, personally worked 50+ hours changing all the text on the site (all the fields were in broken Kazak / Russian English). 6+ months later I found a bug with their software that doesnt properly display TOP PICTURES. I reported it to them and they asked me to pay for private support. I dont think people should pay for support when reporting bugs on a software for which they paid $1000 for but I was already a 6+ months involved in the project. I paid $50 for 1 month of support and they started fixing it. They jerked me around for a few weeks and finally produced a fix. The fix still didnt work and by then my month has ended and they wanted me to pay again.

I had to abandon my dating site project after investing 6+ months and a few thousand dollars because of the problems with the script. Just changing the design would cost $1000 and my marketing efforts have slowed down as my disappointment with Skadate grew. My dating site will definitely will need to be restarted and I will need to get a new script on it and a new start. I had my eyes on DatingPro as the replacement for a while now and when I do get around to restarting it will probably be it.

Is anyone real not a shill using DatingPro and can comment on any known problems ? Nigel, nice review...

Any other dating software that you can recommend?

PS. I think all three - Skadate, Able & DatingPro are done by Soviet programmers and some are more shady then the others. They really do have a lot of struggling webmasters in a limbo. They have a lot of time / money invested and have no one to help them. Some people have no morals, no ethics and will do whatever it takes to get their way.

chihpih, Apr 21, 2009 IP
  18. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I am not at issue with the pgdating folks being Russian other than having to futz with the language file. That said though, I am always amazed at the crap that goes on between the developers of the other stuff. That is a really nasty bunch of people. There are several threads with folks with a handful of posts arguing back and forth about it.

My only other thoughts on the subject pertain to e-meeting. I did not trust those folks out of the gate because I would get emails with all sorts of dodgy encoding going on...like not utf-8 sort of stuff but he claimed to be in the UK. He would also not unencrypt my admin panel so I could write a custom driver for a proper payment processor. Why do I need to protect my lic. key when I already have the stuff running... very dodgy indeed. Not as bad as the emails I was getting from him though.

Nigel

Nigel Lew, Apr 21, 2009 IP
  19. Pixelrage

Pixelrage Peon

Best Answers:
    I really hope that at some point, someone makes a really professional dating plugin for Wordpress MU so that all of these scumbag developers and their shitty software are put out of business.

Pixelrage, Apr 22, 2009 IP
  20. chihpih

chihpih Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dating site = massive amount of code, why would you want to plug it into Wordpress. They dont go together, its like apple and oranges.

I have been looking at OsDate as an alternative to commercial scripts. I was originally drawn to a commercial and not custom made solution because of all the options they offer from the start. Now I am thinking of just modifying OsDate and adding some of my own features and leaving it like that.

chihpih, Apr 22, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.