1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[2009] My Exact Process For Making $100/Day In Affiliate Marketing

Discussion in 'eBay' started by pumalean, Jan 28, 2009.

I'll share how I make $100/day sending traffic to cpa offers.

I've seen many newbie struggling to make their first $100 in Affiliate Marketing.

You see, most people do not make money in Affiliate Marketing because they make everything too complicated.

They want to read everything from niche research to ppc keyword tracking before they start. I'm not against reading (in fact I read a lot to build up skills), but one can actually pick up a simple method and work on it while learning more advance stuff.

I am going to show you how I make $100 a day with one simple method: running polls online.

This technique is not new, and I didn’t invent it either. It’s been used for years, but it has proven itself to work just fine.

Just like any other thing in life, I’ve more success with this method than the others because I take extra efforts in maximizing every detail and work hard on it.

This method alone is making me $100 almost every day. Some days I am even generating over $200 from this simple method.

Anyone should be able to follow these methods and start right away after reading the following steps:

Step 1: Getting Poll Ideas
    I go direct to Yahoo Buzz Index. http://buzzlog.buzz.yahoo.com/overall/

Yahoo Buzz Index shows the top overall searches in Yahoo every day. The data is collected from Yahoo Search log files.

[​IMG]

This is what I'll do.....

My strategy is: Always look for a popular event, be it sport tournament, political scandal, NBA finals etc....I prefer events that last for a few weeks so my polls will have a longer life span.

But the sneaky part is, I don't run polls on event itself. I run polls on people involves in the event.

Example:
    I don't run polls like:
    Do You Like This Year's NBA Finals?

I run:
    MVP 2009: Make Your Case, Lebron or Kobe.

People only vote when they're emotionally connected to your poll. People don't care about the sport event; they are only interested in their sport stars. As simple as that.

May be I'll run a poll on an event if the next 911 strikes again. Only "event" like that will have impact :eek:

Get the idea now? Always on people (idol, political icon, sport stars, celebrity host, etc....) People, people, people, remember that and you'll make money running polls online.

Step 2: Signed up as an affiliate in a few CPA campaigns network.

I picked up email submit offer to promote. Email submits offers pay out $1.00 to $1.30 to me when someone enters his email.

Step 3: Run ad in Google AdWords.
    I ran my ad in Google “content network” to get dirt cheap clicks; meaning, my ads will only appear in those websites with AdSense on them.

I started with $0.20 to attract traffic, then slowly bid down to around $0.10- $0.07 over 48 hours. For certain niche, I get tons of traffic even at $0.07 per click.

Step 4: Set Up Landing Page
    Get a domain, host my landing pages.

Send traffic from Google ads to the landing pages.
    When visitors land on my page, take my survey, I thank them for their opinion and then offer a free gift as a thank you for participating in the survey.

I send them to the offer page, they enter their email, and I get paid $1.30.

Since my cost is only $0.07, I made a lot of money with this simple method.

Step 5: Keywords Selection

[​IMG]

As Google Content Network is theme triggered, NOT keyword triggered, I don't care much on keyword.

Just open up KeywordElite and use whatever spit out by the software. To save time, I only select Google and Yahoo data. Ignore ask.com and WordTracker....they give tons of junk.

I'm lazy to delete those junks later.

This technique works very well short-term because it relies on recent news events.

Most people fail in polls only for 3 reasons.

1.Either they don't have the right tools (I’ve a few scripts to automate stuff)

2.or they don't have the right knowledge

3.or they're not working hard enough.

Have questions? Post here and I’ll try my best to help.

Steven

pumalean, Jan 28, 2009 IP
    nathan D, pratik, MrWizard and 3 others like this.
  2. jonteezy

jonteezy Peon

Best Answers:
    Interesting method..I might give this a try. Thanks for the info!

jonteezy, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  3. Bohol

Bohol Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you suggest of a particular software that should handle the poll activity? I am still new to this method and I think it's worth a try.

Bohol, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  4. godinu

godinu Peon

Best Answers:
    what type of site do u have that runs polls like that -- is polling the theme of your site or just something you've thrown in along with news/whatnot?

godinu, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  5. aletheides

aletheides Banned

Best Answers:
    Great article, its not often we see articles like this on DP.

Do you have an example of what your landing page looks like?

What survey software are you using?

aletheides, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  6. moneymentor

moneymentor Peon

Best Answers:
    What are your typical conversion rates by the way? For every person 10 people who click, how many enter email address so you get paid?

moneymentor, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  7. pumalean

pumalean Active Member

Best Answers:
    wow, lots of "what" and "how".....

Ok, let me shed more lights for you guys.

I use a script to build my poll page. I just throw in a seed keyword and the script will automate things for me. That's basically a bunch of rss feeds "content" on my landing page related to my poll.

I get articles, youtube videos, news etc....all related to my seed keyword.

This little script make my site looks like a "content" + "poll" site so that my landing page doesn't look like a scam to the punters.

Say for example I'm running a poll on Obama.

I'll use "Obama", "Barrack Obama", "President Omaba" as my seed keywords. Throw those to my script, it will create a poll page and "content" for me.

the script is not selling else where....my sig file does explain a little more though :)

I buy a domain, set up a site for all my polls.

You can run hundreds of poll one one site. Not a problem.

example:

domain.com/obama-polls
    domain.com/george-bush-polls
    etc...

Though not all polls make me money. Normally, I make money when this happen:

1. Landing Page > CPA Email Submits 80% CTR (this is easy to achieve as I've run more than 100 polls, I've a proven landing page template in place...just copy and modify for different polls)

2. Email Submits Conversion 15-20%

say I spend 0.07 per ad click at Google Content Network, my cost would be 0.086 (0.07x100/80- due to 80% LP CTR) when the punters reach my Email Submit Page.

Assuming an Email Submit offer pays out $1.30, 15% of them throw in their email, my EPC (Earning Per Click) would be 0.195

0.195 - 0.086 = 0.11 ..... That's my profit after google cost. More than 100% ROI!

When I send 1000 clicks per day to my Email Submit offers spread over 10 campaigns, I'll make around $100/day. As simple as that.

If you're still confused with the calculation....

let me sum up in one sentence:

make 10 polls, each make you $10/day and you're there.:)

pumalean, Jan 28, 2009 IP
  8. ryanman

ryanman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes I've tried this method before and works very well.

ryanman, Jan 29, 2009 IP
  9. mergethegreat

mergethegreat Peon

Best Answers:
    can I have the script that you use?

mergethegreat, Jan 29, 2009 IP
  10. pumalean

pumalean Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sure, you can have it but it's not free.

Find out from my sig file.....

pumalean, Jan 29, 2009 IP
  11. Yordi

Yordi Peon

Best Answers:
    I have bought your ebook It a nice read in the first place but a minus point is that I have to take a membership on ppc coach to get te script and that suck a bit :( I wont have a membership where I have to pay not that less money for, so I think I can forget it now?

Yordi, Jan 29, 2009 IP
  12. pumalean

pumalean Active Member

Best Answers:
    In my report, I laid down 2 options for you. You can do it free without using any scripts or tracker. I've shown you how to run ads in google, build landing page...I even shown you how to track your campaigns using subid. Those are all free methods.

But if you want to run this project big by rolling out 100+ polls like what I'm doing, you need scripts to automate stuff.

I'm not here to sell you the idea of joining the membership, you make your own decision. Go to my sig file, read my 45-page report, then make your own decision. Everyone is different, some wants to build it slow and steady, some are more ambitious and aim big.

What I’m going to do is let you see some success stories of some of my fellow PPC Coach forum members.

See for yourself what they’ve achieved with this poll methods.

Here is the URL:
    http://100adaymethod.com/ppc-coach

Now you know I'm not the only one making money with this method. We've one guy making $10,000 per month with poll method. And we've someone netting (yes, after google cost) $2000 per day.

the membership's owner doesn't allow me to disclose their nickname so I've to "blur" them for privacy.

13. redstar504

redstar504 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi just wondering which CPA site you use?

redstar504, Jan 29, 2009 IP
  14. s.miller

s.miller Peon

Best Answers:
    great info....i dont try it yet....

thanks a lot bro...

s.miller, Jan 29, 2009 IP
  15. pumalean

pumalean Active Member

Best Answers:
    FluxAds, azoogle, neverblue, xy7 I use pretty much the same networks like everyone.

16. Ty Wan

Ty Wan Peon

Best Answers:
    $50 a month for PPC Coach seems kinda expensive! Obviously depends on ROI.

What would you say your successful level would be without PPC Coach?

Thanks

Ty Wan, Jan 30, 2009 IP
  17. falguni1

falguni1 Peon

Best Answers:
    it is difficult right now for me to understand.

falguni1, Jan 30, 2009 IP
  18. Ty Wan

Ty Wan Peon

Best Answers:
    Has anybody bought this? Is it for real?

FEEDBACK!!

Ty Wan, Jan 30, 2009 IP
  19. infoshine

infoshine Member

Best Answers:
    great post. I will try you Process

infoshine, Jan 30, 2009 IP
  20. pumalean

pumalean Active Member

Best Answers:
    Without those tools to automate stuff I might be able to make a shot when I'm lucky one day or another. But not being able to making consistent income like what I'm today.

Let me share with you one of the most important tool I use daily:

I use a rotation script to automatically "rotate" email submit offers when people vote and leave my landing page.

Say my landing page has a poll:

"Do you think Michelle Obama to be popular as first lady - Yes or No
    vote here and get a chance to win a prize."

But I'm not sure if what's the best prize for the demographic, I would throw a few email submits offers into my rotation script to find out what's the best offer for them. I could throw in gift card, gas card, ipod, iphone offers etc....

so when I spot a winner, I'll delete all the rest and only use the winning email submit offer.

(You may be surprise, but Michelle Obama fans might rather vote for a McDonald gift card than a free iPhone 3G.)

If you do it by hand, (without script) you might give up after a few unsuccessful attempt. Even if you're lucky, you might not be able to test 10 campaigns in a day.

make sense?

Hope this explained.

Let me know if you've more questions.

pumalean, Jan 30, 2009 IP