1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense account terminated for invalid clicks

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Cristian Mezei, Jun 27, 2006.

1. Cristian Mezei

Cristian Mezei Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well I do not use such software just because I am not sure if they are OK as far as the TOS goes ..

Hell, I made everything possible to be OK.

Cristian Mezei, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  2. toomuch72

toomuch72 Peon

Best Answers:
    Surprises me too. That is now OMG #4. That makes 4 people that I have been communicating with on various forums who have received the dreaded e-mail that are the most unlikley of Google dismissals. Including Yours truely:confused: These people were all active members of DP and other Adsense discussion forums. And were HUGE publishers. So no just because you make alot for Google does not mean you get special treatment.

EXPERTU: Is by far one of the huge "T&C" pushers helping many people on the DP forums stay in compliance. Or even one of those people who lay into those that "commit fraud."

It disheartens me that the innocent are being kicked out. And now it seems harder than ever to get back in. The few people that I have talked to including my own case are having major issues trying to get back into the adsense program, even tho we know we have not broken the T&C.
    From what I understand they want you to admit that there could have been possible invalid clicks but when your logs show nothing STRANGE hard to do that. Same thing if you can not get the data they have on the GOOGLE side.

Oh Well - good luck to u. I hope the best for everyone in this current situation

toomuch72, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  3. Cristian Mezei

Best Answers:
    Exactly my point.

As far as for the "admiting part": I can't know about that because I DID NOT MADE FRAUD. :(

Thanks Yfs for moving the thread ..

4. clasione

clasione Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm really sorry to hear about your situation. I think you should continue to contact Google and try to get the account reinstated. I think it is extremely important for Google to communicate with it's publishers about things like this as well as put better safeguards in place to prevent these issues....

I feel pretty confident that if you continue to reach out to them and explain the situation they should give you every benefit of the doubt possible. It's just simply not right for others to be able to interfere with a direct revenue stream for your business..

clasione, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  5. qwestcommunications

qwestcommunications Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I am sure they would let you back in.

qwestcommunications, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  6. mcfox

mcfox Wind Maker

Best Answers:
    Wow! Man, that totally sucks, BIG TIME.

I have no doubt you will get reinstated, so long as you keep a cool head and don't start getting irate or abusive with your communications with Google.

mcfox, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  7. Cristian Mezei

Best Answers:
    Well I am a true withholder of justice on the web. Everyone who met me, knows that I always blame fraud and I try to explain people what to do, the RIGHT way ..

This has to be a misunderstanding or possibly someone who wanted to hurt me.

I'll do my best to figure this out.. Until I can look in my Adsense account to see some stats, I just can't know nothing for sure.

I tried to look at server stats for a lot of websites, but I can not pinpoint any unusual behaviour...

It's ok if I just replied to the e-mail i received ? or should I send an e-mail to other Adsense addresses too ?

8. qwestcommunications

qwestcommunications Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Are you one of the really big earners here? You seem to me to be very knowledgable about webmastering.

qwestcommunications, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  9. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you have really been telling others how to use Adsense and not to cheat it and things in this forum then why don't you also attach a few of your posts to the email or something so Google can see that you are giving advice to others about not cheating and things. This may not be the answer, but it may help you has the posts are dated and if you had written them from time to time in the past then you could gather a few up.

Also, how long have you had your account with them and what did your average ctr be?

john269, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  10. Cristian Mezei

Best Answers:
    I think about 1-2 years ..

Average ? 1-2-3-4-5% .. I own mostly webmaster websites, and webmasters and web-savvy people are ad-blind.

I don't know if this matters, but about 1-2 weeks ago, I even removed my code from DP.. My shared revenue code.

vishwaa likes this.
  11. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:
    You are welcome (Although I'm not a Mod so it wasn't me)

Keep us updated on your progress

yfs1, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  12. Cristian Mezei

Best Answers:
    Well, I'm still waiting for a response to my e-mails ..

This is a nice test on that "how much did you waited for a response" thread.

13. yfs1

Best Answers:
    Depending on your account, it could be between 3 days to 2 weeks. They usually won't answer back until they have reviewed it. (In other words, most people hear nothing for a number of days then suddenly get their account back)

Persistence is important

yfs1, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  14. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    OK!

Because clickfraud is a very serious situation and Google is dead against it, I would suggest that you try and find some stuff to back you up and then give Google a phone call and tell them about your situation.

Why I say this is because there are probably quite a few people that get banned on a daily basis and alot of them probably cheat the system.

Now the first thing that they are going to do is to email Google about them being banned when they have not cheated. So your email, may be just another email to them of many that they receive on a daily basis.

Now if a person has cheated the system then there is less of a chance that thye will directly phone Google. But if you are serious about Adsense and you really didn't get banned then it may be a better approache to directly contact them by phone and by letter if necessary

Calling also looks more professional.

john269, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  15. yfs1

Best Answers:
    Well, they do read them all and provided you present your case in a professional and spellchecked way, they will take it seriously.

yfs1, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  16. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Expertu,

I'm sorry to hear about your account - and would never wish this upon you (or anyone for that matter)....

Now, with that said - IT'S ABOUT TIME - someone who's considered "trusted" on this site had it happen to them. I'm so tired of people being attacked when they say they didn't do anything wrong, and everyone says "yeh right" and acts like they are dishonest liars.

Google is completely out of line and now maybe some will believe it. I've had my account for more than 2 years and I still worry every time one of my sites get a higher than usual CTR for the day that they'll come after me...

yo-yo, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  17. Cristian Mezei

Best Answers:
    I gathered some AWstats from my personal blog:

That virtual.dedicatedplace.com seems weird...

80 visits with just 8kb of traffic ?

18. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That may be the case, but why not be the same like the others and go a little further by giving them a call. It doesn't really hurt and it will look to google then that you are really serious as you will go to other measures just so that you can get your account back.

The best thing to most probably do is to email them first. If it doesn't get sorted that way then resort to calling them.

Hope you get your account back up and running soon.

john269, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  19. yfs1

Best Answers:
    What number are you going to call them on?

yfs1, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  20. Cristian Mezei

Best Answers:
    As far as I know Google does not offer any phone numbers for support, or for any other issue for the matter.

I would call them.. That's not the issue here.