1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Wealthy Affiliate A Scam?

Discussion in 'eBay' started by gregdavidson, Mar 12, 2008.

1. gregdavidson

gregdavidson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The program is actually Amazon.com and I'm trying to promote movies. With the great deals on Amazon.com you would think that I would get at least a few conversions a day. Not one conversion a week.

P.S. All the traffic going to the blogs is EXACTLY the same quality.

gregdavidson, Jan 13, 2009 IP
  2. chuck_d

chuck_d Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi All,

I just registered today with this forum and figured this would be a good place to make my first post since I have been a member of Weathy Affiliate since November 2005. I've gone through this thread and see some mixed reviews of WA , but as a member for over 3 years now i have nothing but good things to say about it. WA is directly responsible for me being able to go from making a few bucks online to making a decent living. Whats nice about it is they are constantly adding new (free) tools to the membership. For instance, they have a website creator that to me, is worth the membership fee in itself. I'm average at best at making websites, but with their tool, you can make nice looking sites fast and easy. And thats just one example. As far as i'm concerned , it is a top notch membership and i don't foresee ever canceling.

Chuck

chuck_d, Jan 13, 2009 IP
  3. gregdavidson

Best Answers:
    Hey Chuck. Thanks for the success story. Maybe you can PM with some details. If I like what you're telling me maybe I'll rejoin through your affiliate link.

gregdavidson, Jan 13, 2009 IP
  4. ctopay

ctopay Banned

Best Answers:
    I think to join the affiliate marketing is wise.And I am the one to make much money from it.And I would like to share my experience and make friends with you.

ctopay, Jan 13, 2009 IP
  5. ctopay

ctopay Banned

Best Answers:
    I would like to make friends with you

ctopay, Jan 13, 2009 IP
  6. DPParadise

DPParadise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Okay, Greg, I've got you. Well, only thing I can tell you is get rid of Amazon, take a look on lot of forums - even experienced people strugle to make $xxx/month with them. If someone makes $xxxx - they call him guru:) It's very non-converting, VERY LOW PAYING for lot of people. Yeah, there are probably ways to find all traffic tricks to it, but considering above, is it worth it ?

Try EPN instead, of course nothing compared with selling usual staff or CPA in commissions, but hey, still better than adsense or amazon. And easier to learn and bring money.

P.S. Making like you say lot of thousands with amazon - wrong way.

DPParadise, Jan 14, 2009 IP
  7. gregdavidson

Best Answers:
    Well, not necessarily. There are some very expensive items on Amazon.com that might make you a decent commission. Especially if you've been moved up to 10%. I'm currently at 4% right now which isn't really helping me out.

gregdavidson, Jan 14, 2009 IP
  8. iluvaffiliates

iluvaffiliates Banned

Best Answers:
    i am not sure
    seems wealthy affiliate is a person who teach earning method

iluvaffiliates, Jan 14, 2009 IP
  9. netgal

netgal Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi all,

O.k. lets start at the beginning and this is the real story and success story as well because of the wealthy affiliate membership. I will make sure I don't provide my link here, but if you want so see the proof of my success story, PM me and I will send you a link. ;)

So Nov. 12th, 2007. Total newbie, a mother of two just wasted $4000K on the coaching that did not teach me anything. The credit card hated me. The training I spent money on promised to show me how to make 2K per month in two months time. And no it did not happened. I tried getting the money back...But of course could not do it.

But I was determined to learn how to make money online with affiliate marketing. Few reasons for that. One is that I wanted to move back home and wanted to be able to earn money from where ever I lived and AM was the ticket. So, I typed in something like how to learn affiliate marketing and came across the wealthy affiliate membership. I wasted 4000K so what was another $30. At that time, it was $30 per month.

I figured, it is on month to month basis, and if they don't teach me anything I will just stop paying.

My background when it comes to affiliate marketing was ZERO. Actually when it come to online world I never purchased anything online until the 2007. So I really had no experience. Prior to this, I spent 5 years building a Real Estate Business that just crashed due to the economy in US. My English is not perfect either.

So I joined and I stayed. Why? I learned the basis that are the foundation of my business. I keep on learning every day. I never knew how to make an HTML link, and I learned how to build small mini sites with them. Their training is 8 weeks, and I made my first commission of 67 dollars exactly on the 8th week. They proved to me that it works.

Lets move the clock 12 months later...I am averaging anywhere from 3K to 5 K per month. NO PPC until few months ago... My business budget is under $300 per month.

I've learned so many cool strategies in their forum that many of the eBooks don't disclose, all you have to do is dig a little bit. I have built profitable lists and thought others how to make $100+ per day. So in my opinion, if you are a total newbie and want a good guide, start with them.

I had $700 dollar days because of them!

netgal, Jan 19, 2009 IP
  10. DPParadise

DPParadise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    "I will send you a link."

affiliate one ?:)

DPParadise, Jan 19, 2009 IP
  11. RoelMPV

RoelMPV Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds good, I will look into it more.
    Maybe I will join.

RoelMPV, Jan 19, 2009 IP
  12. netgal

netgal Peon

Best Answers:
    No Actually It is Free :)

netgal, Jan 20, 2009 IP
  13. HelpingNewbies

HelpingNewbies Peon

Best Answers:
    If anyone wants total proof WA is not a scam...then hell try their FREE tutorials (see my signature) without paying a penny...they are absolutely gold dust

HelpingNewbies, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  14. mreb1010

mreb1010 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes You can learn alot from them. I was leary of them (until I found out my biggesst online role model) was an avid follower of that. I know the money she makes, she taught me with her action plan. She don't lie. She pinkie promises LOL She rocks and I joined because of her. Never Sorry. Sales increased dramatically with her and the membership to WA

mreb1010, Dec 21, 2009 IP
  15. ladyred129

ladyred129 Peon

Best Answers:
    BASH BASH- I was a member. NO MORE. You learn more from the other people whom are contributing to the site. I suggest you dont even bother to waste your time or money on this site. There is one good thing with that site is the Forum. You could get leads.
    Site Rubix is a JOKE... I had so many issues and it took almost 2 weeks to get an answer from Kyle or the other way is hope for someone to answer back on your forum post.
    One on One - Coaching NEVER GOT IT.... Asked for it and it just kept referring me back to the 8 week course.
    All the other Awesome Tools ARE FREE Online!!!

ladyred129, Dec 21, 2009 IP
  16. screwebay

screwebay Active Member

Best Answers:
    Haha, do you ever really earn money greg when you follow the MASSES???

screwebay, Oct 12, 2010 IP
  17. netgal

netgal Peon

Best Answers:
    Hm...I started with them a while back... Gush in 2007 and I am still a member :) I don't agree you should blast them. I know that people who are advanced at this do not need help, and some people pick up easily... but if you are a beginner you do need help a lot and at WA people are always willing to help.

Why am I still a member? Because even couple of tips I get a month are still worth my membership.

netgal, Oct 13, 2010 IP
  18. screwebay

screwebay Active Member

Best Answers:
    WA is a load of CRAP! plain and short

screwebay, Oct 22, 2010 IP
  19. darrenrm

darrenrm Peon

Best Answers:
    the people who speak highly of WA seem to be spinning a load of spiel. sorry to be so hawkish.. i'm just tired of people who have an agenda when supposedly giving us an honest comment to a question like the one posted by the OP

darrenrm, Sep 11, 2011 IP