1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Red Cross just issued a statement condemning Israel for its brutality against civilia

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ST12, Jan 14, 2009.

International Red Cross just issued a statement [[1]] condemning Israel for its brutality against civilians. There are several things that seem to have shocked the Red Cross. In one episode after several days of heavy pressure from the Red Cross, several ambulances were allowed to enter a neighbourhood to evacuate the injured civilians. In one house they found 12 bodies all civilians and mostly women and children. They also found four very young children still alive next to their dead mothers, too weak to stand. They have been holed-up in the same house for close to 4 days. Apparently the whole neighbourhood was full of dead and injured civilians with Israeli forces only 80 meters away. According to the Red Cross the Israeli forces knew of the situation and not only didn’t do anything to help the civilians, but also were stopping Red Cross from providing assistance. Representative of the Norwegian Red Cross’ People’s Action calls this a war crime.

But this is only the tip of the ice berg. The Israeli forces have begun to use civilians as human shields. According to Amnesty International Israeli forces occupy civilian houses and keep the civilians as hostages on the first floor, while they position their soldiers on the second floor; ensuring that any fire on the house (especially with anti-tank or RPG missiles) kills the civilians as well. ......
    The atrocities committed by Israel is a genocide of a conquered people. Gaza is a concentration camp and no amount of PR can reduce the magnitude of this horrible crime against humanity and decency. ...........
    http://english.pravda.ru/world/asia/12-01-2009/106932-arab_shame-0

Didn't the Jews complain for decades about their Holocaust in WWII and many are still doing it??? (I feel sorry for their sufferings in WWII, but I am equally saddened for what they are doing on the civilians in Gaza.)

It amazes me also how some Christian pastors reffer to the jews as "the God's chosen people" like we have to take their side today no matter what they do...... And many Americans do follow their pastor's advice on that matter.

Your pastor should teach you instead to love all people, this is the true Christianity, he is not supposed to do cheap propaganda for some "special groups of interests", he is not supposed to take money from those "groups of interests" too, and to push their agenda of somewhat superiority in the church either ... .
    Equality before the law for all.

ST12, Jan 14, 2009 IP
  2. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is sickening. This eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth is only gonna turn world opinion against them in a negative way. A truce has to be found soon before there are no children left in that city:(

pingpong123, Jan 14, 2009 IP
  3. astire

astire Peon

Best Answers:
    Thats brutality at its best.....Israel want people to forget the so called holocaust of hitler and want its name to be remembered as the most cruel and inhuman entity in the history of the man kind....Great Work Israel....

astire, Jan 14, 2009 IP
  4. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    This is another episode in the holocaust industry founded by the Zionists, more and more are convinced everyday that despite the horrible holocaust happened, the Zionists been part of it, they wanted it to happen, and they did not do anything to prevent it from happening, or to reduce the victims, more they exaggerated the numbers of the victims and collaborated with the Nazi's whom supposed to be their enemy, so we can see this today, a new holocaust committed by the ones who consider themselves "chosen" they were chosen because they were among the first to accept God's teachings, and follow them but they now understand it as chosen to break these teachings and laws, and be above all without being asked or punished, in committing such crimes and stealing and faking,

we know now why these Zionists did not pay their money to save their own brethren, when their leaders said:

if they did not care about their own people, and their own children, would they care now about Palestinians?

imad, Jan 14, 2009 IP
  5. bfebrian

bfebrian Peon

Best Answers:
    israel don't consider palestinians as human being and the way they intentionally targeted the young children to make sure that they don't grow up to fight them in the future.

this is what i have as comment in my blog

source

bfebrian, Jan 14, 2009 IP
  6. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    This is just horrible and barbaric
    But the world won't condemn it, no one will take notice, there won't be any mention of it on FOX news, BBC, CNN because the people who are dying are MUSLIMS
    We understand people die in war and there are civilian causalities but this is not war, this is GENOCIDE because Palestinians don't have anything to depend themselves

new, Jan 14, 2009 IP
  7. drmike

drmike Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I remember around jan 3 or 4th piping up and saying that due to the vast amounts of dead children and dead women, and small percentage of dead hamas militants that this "war" just seems more like genocide than an actual war... I was called some pretty harsh names for this suggestion, but I would rather be called names than tortured or killed so no biggie. Anyways, I am glad other people are starting to catch wind that Israel has a little more than "protecting ourselves from rockets" up their sleeves.

drmike, Jan 14, 2009 IP
  8. ziya

ziya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry for off topic , but Look one of israeli politicians , Lieberman said that : ‘Israel should hit Gaza with a nuclear bomb’ ..

ziya, Jan 14, 2009 IP
  9. drmike

drmike Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Give it a few weeks...

drmike, Jan 14, 2009 IP
  10. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I sympathize with the innocent Palestinian children, but you all do a disservice by spinning the crap out of what is happening into something totally different than what it is. This is war between Hamas, the elected leaders of Gaza, and Israel, whose destruction they seek and who they attack, even now, on a daily basis.

Hamas holds the key. They can stop firing rockets on Israel any time they wish. Israel should not stop its defense of its citizens until Hamas ceases attacking Israel, no matter how much in causes those who already hate Israel to post about it online.

There are Millions of Palestinians, a couple hundred have been killed, many of those Hamas members. This is not a genocide, it is simply a war - a war Hamas continues to participate in and wage against Israel. People make hysterical claims that there will be no children left - I mean that is so absurd on its face, it just makes the poster look so pathetic that nothing they say can be respected.

Yes, Palestinians are being killed in this war. It is not a holocaust, it is not a genocide, it is not wanton murder of children. Those lies do not help the Palestinian cause.

Where were all of you the last several years while Hamas was using Gaza to attack Israel? Where was your outrage at the cost to the Palestinian people. For years, they suffer at the hands of Hamas, but there is only silence from the Muslim world because Hamas is attacking Israel. No shit, the Israelis finally had enough. Hopefully, the Palestinians will have had enough of Hamas as well and will try peace next.

The Palestinians are not going to win anything on the battlefield that they could not get at the negotiating table.

browntwn, Jan 14, 2009 IP
  11. drmike

drmike Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If that is so why are less than 1/3 of the people killed Hamas millitants or leaders?

I don't have the numbers, but I would guesstimate that only 1/10 of those injured are Hamas militants or leaders.

That means 2/3 of those killed, and approximetly 9/10 of those injured are INNOCENT people.

If you want to live your life in denial to justify your desire to see a genocide of people you clearly do not like take place than feel free to do so, but do not get mad at those of us who prefer to look at the world with both eyes open.

drmike, Jan 14, 2009 IP
  12. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    did you see that video ?
    I will post it again
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1259454859593416473

new, Jan 14, 2009 IP
  13. Glottis

Glottis Peon

Best Answers:
    And the same happened in 2006 in Lebanon. They killed around 1200 people, most of them civilians. They also targeted civilian and Red Cross vehicles, and a UN observer post.
    These are war crimes. History will prove it.

Glottis, Jan 14, 2009 IP
  14. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:

Not only when Muslims are dying they don't condemn. Remember when Saakashvili the US puppet attacked Osetia and killed over 1,500 Osetians?
    CNN, FOX etc. kept quite up until when the Russians responded with force to stop the masacre.
    And guess what the Russian immediatly were branded the agressor...

Anyone who is not in line with Washington is branded bad guy, and if they die so be it, no tears from Washington....

I want fair Washington towards everyone so the US can become strong and respected again, but selfish evil interests rule America..

ST12, Jan 14, 2009 IP
  15. browntwn

Best Answers:
    First, you made up numbers that are not even supported by the most biased Hamas accounts. Second, your numbers, even if true, do not mean there is any genocide. Third, you accusation that I "desire to see a genocide" is absurd, untrue, and further shows you to be an unabashed liar who will say anything regardless whether it is true or not.

16. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    yes, everyone here is a lair, the only clean and pure soul is you :rolleyes:

new, Jan 14, 2009 IP
  17. browntwn

Best Answers:
    Yes, I called him out on his absurd claim that I desire a genocide. Do you have nothing whatsoever to add to this thread that you want to attack me for defending myself against a lie?

18. drmike

drmike Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am not saying you want a genocide, I am saying you couldn't care less if there was a genocide... and further more are turning a blind eye to a strong possibility of the roots of a genocide. As I said... if you prefer to look at the world with one eye closed as to hide the things you do not like to see that is your right to do so, but when people bring those things you wish to hide form up than perhaps you should just turn the other way all while keeping in mind that a little over 500 years ago you would have been leading the "World is Flat" parade with a big smile on your face.

drmike, Jan 14, 2009 IP
  19. browntwn

Best Answers:
    You could not be more wrong. I care deeply about the Palestinian people and not only wish them safety and health, but also a prosperous and successful State. Unlike many here, I do not think the path to those goals is to attack Israel.

If the goal is to destroy Israel - then attacking Israel is a good plan.
    If the goal is to create a Palestinian State and improve the lives of Palestinians - then negotiating is a good plan.

It is really not that complicated.

20. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I know browntown is perfectly right all the time ..... just like Bush.

One thing he misses only, that Israel has no true interest in creating Palestinian country, and to achieve that, violence must be used every now and then ...... if there is none, they can provoke it .... just like they did it with Gaza. Block them, humilate them, starve them ..... sooner or later they'll start fighting back.
    just for the record I don't approve though Hamas' rocket fire on civilian cities... no matter symbolic or not it gives the excuse for Israel to destroy everything that is associated with society, infrastructure, schools, homes, roads ....... including innocent people

ST12, Jan 14, 2009 IP