1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Get a PR10 Baclink for FREE, Is it Possible???

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by kokotajima, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Cbrooker

Cbrooker Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have no personal conflicts with Angela, I'm stating that what she is saying is not correct. I've got sites that have links from PR9 sites, and IF this method worked, the PR juice would give me much higher PR than what these sites have. However, because these sites are linking from relevant content, they do drive a considerable amount of traffic. I could care less what people say on Warrior Forum, whereever that is.

Read this thread:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=991934

Many people with much more experience than me say exactly what I say.

As for not being an SEO expert, I'm no neophite either. I've been kicking around the computer industry for over 30 years, and have run businesses for the last 20. Don't count out the experience factor there mister.

That's the only true thing that you've spewed in this thread.

Cbrooker, Jan 5, 2009 IP
  2. Hoster1983

Hoster1983 Active Member

Best Answers:
    haha, I have experience in eating for the last 20+ years, that does not mean i know how to cook. Your experience is useless if you do not have the right experience.

You say it yourself that you do not care what other have to say on a thread, but then you backup your claim with a thread yourself. This is nothing but hypocrisy lol. Dude you have failed, take leave now :rolleyes:

BTW, warrior forum has more mature posts and debates than DP lol

Hoster1983, Jan 5, 2009 IP
  3. AngelaE8654

AngelaE8654 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Page Rank is another part of Google's algorithm. No one knows "how many" of what types of links it takes to increase your page rank. If you'll notice, MOST blogs are in the PR 0-2 (sometimes 3) category, and hundreds of thousands of websites are, too. You don't know the algorithm, so you can't say "if I get X amount of PR X links my Page Rank will be X".

If you are looking for movement up in Google's index, which is why people even care about their page rank, then yes, what I am saying is correct. You can say that I am wrong for the next 100 years, but for the fourth time, I have tested my theory and it worked.

AngelaE8654, Jan 5, 2009 IP
  4. Hoster1983

Hoster1983 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Angela don't worry. Your method works, that is the main point. There will always be loosers who are jealous of other people's gain. Leave them in their own world, coz they have failed in their work and want to drag others with them.

5. AngelaE8654

Best Answers:
    Thank you, Hoster. It's good to have others around who have seen the evidence for themselves and know that there is more at play than just the page rank of the actual page itself. :)

6. Cbrooker

Cbrooker Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you're talking about moving up in google's SERP, then you are wrong. PR will not get you listed number 1. Don't believe me?

Google "Ford Truck", a PR4 site is number 1, above Ford Motor Company whichs is PR8. Hmmmmm, strange huh.

As for your klingon hat is following your "marvellous" method, go back to Warrior Forum where the posts are more mature. I'll sit here, watch my big screen TV, in my house that was paid for when I was 24, get up and drive my new 2009 SUV in the morning when I go to work, and head to my lakeside cottage on the weekend, ride my snowmobile, and relax.

Cbrooker, Jan 5, 2009 IP
  7. Hoster1983

Hoster1983 Active Member

Best Answers:
    And I will go to my million dollar spa after this to get all your "verbal sewage" out of my mind. After that, I will ask my chauffeur to drive me to my mansion in one of my limos where I will spend the night partying away with the diplomats. Dude, anyone can brag about his/her lavish lifestyle. Your lifestyle does not prove a point here. Again, you are a failure...

8. Cbrooker

Cbrooker Active Member

Best Answers:
    LOL! You make me laugh so hard. You and angela were obviously tarred with the same mop. You have how many websites and make how much money from them? You dominate the search engines on your keywords too right? Get a life there kid.

As I've said, I'm not an expert, and definitely not a neophite. And what constitutes failure in your mind? Admitting that I am not the best in SEO makes me a failure? Get real. Having the common sense to realize that I don't know everything in this arena makes me a failure? LOL!

This is a hobby for me, because I like learning new things. SEO is new to me, but it doesn't mean I don't have a clue about it and doesn't make me a failure either. Show me your great SEO work and how you are doing so well and I'll shut up.

Cbrooker, Jan 5, 2009 IP
  9. siflur

siflur Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That is the same as saying that if I add a bookmark to digg.com I will have a permanent PR8 backlink, even if I don't hit the first page. I it simply not true.
    Google have stated this long back.
    Have you ever read "The Anatomy of a Search Engine" by Sergey Brin and Lawrence Page?

Oh Angela, this is great stuff.
    I have been reading a few of your hilarious comments, but this is the best.
    Please tell me, how do you prove if a link has a value equal to a link on a PR10, PR9 or even a PR3 page?

Yeah, some 10 years old kid has the same opinion as you. Congrats...

siflur, Jan 5, 2009 IP
  10. AngelaE8654

Best Answers:
    Because links just like that moved my article into the teens in Google out of more than 11 million competing sites in less than two weeks. Now, the article is firmly on page one of Google and has been for a while. By using links on High Page Rank, Authority sites on pages that have less PR than the domain itself. If that's not proof, I don't know what is.

I'm actually surprised by all this debate. I'd think that a webmaster who actually wants to rank well would at least try what I've been saying for themselves and see if it works, instead of just trying to make me look like a fool on a message board. What do you have to lose, after all? You could certainly gain quite a bit if you find that I am correct (and I am).

11. siflur

siflur Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If that's not proof, I don't know what is.

That is my point - you can't!
    You said that because the first page has a pagerank of 10 your link on a subpage will automatically have the value of a PR10 link. That is simply not true (and you can't argue against it!). This is not me talking, but Lawrence Page (the guy who developed the PageRank system). But sure it can still have a high value (you just can't say it is equal to a PR of 10).
    You are fooling around using the word PageRank without really understanding what it is. I can't blame you for that with all the misleading information on this forum.
    And no, I'm not like some other DP member whom you can impress with a high number. I need to know the phrase.

instead of just trying to make me look like a fool on a message board

I'm just saying your theory is wrong. Your method can still be usefull (I haven't read it).
    - And yes, the theory is important in here.

I also want you to know that I'm not only judging you for your comments in this thread, but for most of your activity on DP. You are spreading a lot of either misleading information or something that is clealy wrong.

P.S. Kid (Hoster), I don't want your silly comments on this.
    P.P.S. I haven't read your ebooks

siflur, Jan 6, 2009 IP
  12. oxidati0n

oxidati0n Peon

Best Answers:
    PageRank does not have a right or wrong way of doing it, it's something that is gained naturally from Google, and possibly third parties (without even knowing it). It depends on your sites potential, and aimings that will provide you with possibly a good PR.
    But, one thing is. All your methods are fake, and they don't work. PR is completely unpredictable. (Feel free to actually prove them!)

At the end of the day, PageRank is the formal sum to the popularity of a website. I know many unprofessional sites that hit PR 6 with the worse SEO development anyone could possibly develop. Yet, they still approached PR?

You can get PR, it's just how much you get. SEO doesn't make your PR higher, it means Google's bots can recognise your site and communicate with it. Thus, meaning to rank any linked sites or other pages and then making your site more popular because Google is visiting and transferring more of your data. PR is natural, and will always be natural.

The one thing is "Strong PR" and "Weak PR". But, that isn't even real accordingly to the PR system. That's justified by the website owner depending on "If they suistained the same level of content/service since the last PR check".

Also, PageRank is the main icon of the minimum threshold delay a Google bot visits your site, for example, Digg.com is PR 8 (I think). If you have a new site that's not even listed on Google, submit it to Digg and within 5 minutes you'll find your site on Google (or your Digged article). Google bots visit popular sites more often so they can deliver better content.

SEO makes Google possible to check other pages, and rank them. If you have more pages on your website with a PageRank, doesn't make your site "more" valuable. It's just your "main" PR that people actually take into account.

If you buy links, it means Google bots will check the site you've got your link on - and then visit your website. Traffic will then roll in, and your site will begin the PR route alongside with others. So, links are useful but PR is naturally from a site (it doesn't follow others).

Hopefully, you'll shut up about your "personal methods" and understand what PageRank really is, and what it was entirely built for.
    No trick, method or scheme in the world will work unless you have possession of the PR infrastructure. Prove your points.

oxidati0n, Jan 6, 2009 IP
    siflur likes this.
  13. AngelaE8654

Best Answers:
    I have proven that lower page rank "inner pages" from High PR Authority sites DO INDEED have great value and can help your website. That's what has been debated here. I am not the one who has posted things like: "I can get my site's PR to a 6 in three months". (You will see some of that from the very posters on the other thread who were saying I am wrong about this. I am not.)

I posted that even if you get a backlink on a lower PR inner page of an authority site that has great PR, it will help you. And it will. It's not the same as having a backlink from a PR 0 domain. This is completely true and I have proven it.

You are not even talking about the same subject anymore. I am not "fooling around using the word PageRank without really understanding what it is" because I have been saying the same, exact thing all along and I have proven it.

I'll say it again: Backlinks on a low or 0 PR "inner page" on a High Page Rank, Authority Website have great value and can help your website tremendously. They are NOT the same as backlinks from a low or 0 Page Rank Domain.

AngelaE8654, Jan 6, 2009 IP
  14. sam_h

sam_h Peon

Best Answers:
    rumour has it it's against their tos!

sam_h, Jan 6, 2009 IP
  15. siflur

siflur Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

I am not "fooling around using the word PageRank without really understanding what it is" because I have been saying the same, exact thing all along and I have proven it.

Yes, you are. The sentences you have highlighted are pure wrong.
    Google have actually in details clarified the simple math (without numbers :)) behind the PageRank.
    And please, you haven't proven anything. But if you are so sure about it, send me the urls of where you have placed your links and the phrase you are ranking for.

Right now you are just pathetic.

siflur, Jan 6, 2009 IP
  16. AngelaE8654

Best Answers:
    I have been saying one thing all along and I proved it. Backlinks on "inner pages" of High PR Authority sites give you great value because of the value of the domain itself; not just the page.

There is nothing more to say; you don't have to believe it and you don't have to use the information that has been working for hundreds of people that I personally know about. You can go ahead and keep on; I have work to do and arguing the same point endlessly and being called names because I know a particular point that works well for SEO is just wasting my time.

Go ahead and convince others to follow your "plan" and see how well they rank in Google in less than two weeks, which is how long it took for my article to rank in the teens in Google out of more than 11 million competitors. I will continue to use the information that I have to dominate Google for my niches.

17. jp607

jp607 Active Member

Best Answers:
    ???

What??

jp607, Jan 6, 2009 IP
  18. siflur

siflur Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Now you have changed your statement to something that can't be proved wrong or right... Finally.

siflur, Jan 6, 2009 IP
  19. AngelaE8654

Best Answers:
    No, actually I haven't. I've been saying the exact same thing on this thread as well as the other one that was copied here. If you go back and read my posts in this thread, you will see that. You will also see that this "debate" began when others posted to me:

Your methods that you publish DO NOT get you a link from the PR10 (or PR7) site. You get a deep link on a page that has NO PR, and in the long run it will have very little value to the website you're linking to. PERIOD!​

All along in this thread, I have been stating that backlinks from low or 0 PR "inner pages" in a High PR Authority domain have tremendous value; beyond the value of a backlink from a 0 PR domain. If you want to see this for yourself, go back and read my posts on this thread.

If you think I've said something different, paste my exact words showing what I said.

20. Hoster1983

Hoster1983 Active Member

Best Answers:
    The fact is you with a mere 600 posts and silly username and silly explanation can not prove anything. Looser....

Lol, why do you guys even try to interfere in a thread of which you do not have any knowledge of. You ask Angela to prove her methods, ok I ask you to prove her wrong!!! Its only fair then.

Hoster1983, Jan 6, 2009 IP