1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Get a PR10 Baclink for FREE, Is it Possible???

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by kokotajima, Jan 4, 2009.

1. AngelaE8654

AngelaE8654 Active Member

Best Answers:

Check my response above, which quotes a Google Employee talking about this very thing. Remember also that those pages worked well enough to get my article to Page One of Google out of 12.4 MILLION competing sites. That's "value" in my opinion. :)

AngelaE8654, Jan 5, 2009 IP
  2. Rian

Rian Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    e-mail Google and ask them if they are willing to exchange links with you on both the websites front pages.... :)

Rian, Jan 5, 2009 IP
  3. lumpy

lumpy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, They will say "yes" because they really need to improve their Page Rank ;)

lumpy, Jan 5, 2009 IP
  4. tunedtv

tunedtv Peon

Best Answers:
    So they can expect a bunch of spam for all the lame sites people have here lol...niiice

tunedtv, Jan 5, 2009 IP
  5. ReadingBuddy

ReadingBuddy Guest

Best Answers:
    Well, the moderator approved my comment, but as I feared, the anchor text that I included in the comment disappeared. But at least I haven't been banned.

ReadingBuddy, Jan 5, 2009 IP
  6. AngelaE8654

Best Answers:
    If you follow the directions in another portion of that site, you can get anchor text backlinks that are NOT moderated.

I tried what you did and my link was removed, so that is a short term option at best. But you CAN, indeed, get anchor text links on that site.

Keep in mind that I am the one who introduced this particular product and apparently, it is being sold or given away by someone else here on DP.

7. Glo-con

Glo-con Peon

Best Answers:
    If you succeed in this, write me a pm :p

Glo-con, Jan 5, 2009 IP
  8. Cbrooker

Cbrooker Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's plain crap and you know it. Google will never disclose anything with reference to the algorithm, and even Matt Cutts when he hints at this sort of thing it can be interpreted 20 different ways.

Get over this crap and start building relevant links.

Cbrooker, Jan 5, 2009 IP
  9. AngelaE8654

Best Answers:
    Like I said, I did build relevant links and my article is on Page One out of 12.4 MILLION with my backlink campaign. You don't have to believe that it's the domain that counts and you don't have to use such links. However, I have tested this and it has proven to be true.

Here's what Matt Cutts DID say about it:

Stephan Spencer: OK. So, I guess, a follow on to that would be: a .edu and .gov link, and so forth, has, typically, a more pristine link neighborhood, so it is not just about the PageRank, right? The link neighborhood comes into play.

Matt Cutts: That is a little bit of a "secret sauce" question, so I am not going to go into how much we do trust that sort of stuff.

Stephan Spencer: OK. I am going to slap my wrist now. Ouch, ouch!

Matt Cutts: [laughing]​

See the interview here

Even Matt Cutts won't say that these sorts of backlinks are valueless. As a matter of fact, he won't say anything at all about them because answering a question about them is too close to Google's actual algorithm.

10. Cbrooker

Cbrooker Active Member

Best Answers:
    Angela, the PR of the domain is insignificant when you obtain a link on a PR1 page, it's a PR1 link, that's it, even if the domain has PR10.

Cbrooker, Jan 5, 2009 IP
  11. nk27

nk27 Member

Best Answers:
    Hi!, do you know any other forums with such high ranking and dofollow?

nk27, Jan 5, 2009 IP
  12. AngelaE8654

Best Answers:

What I'm seeing is some people SAYING this, but never proving it with an actual test. I put my view to the test and it proved to be true. I tested it. Those pages give you tremendous value. I don't know what more I can say.

NeuroToxic likes this.
  13. Hoster1983

Hoster1983 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Angela is right. I have been purchasing her packets promoting links from high PR sites and it is working wonders for me. And for leaving anchor text on adobe forums, I succeed with it when Angela first put up a tutorial about it. Due to spamming by some ill-minded people, adobe removed the anchor text privilege. Same with links with NASA.

When considering backlinks, any links from any pages of a authority page is seen as a link from the main domain. Of course, a .gov blog would not entertain spammy comments right? So even if a link comes from a non ranked page on a .gov blog, (while the main domain is PR 8, 9 10), the backlink still carries the main domain juice just because it originates from a authority site. Within the next PR update, that non-ranked page on a .gov blog is sure to attain part or full PR of the main domain.

Hoster1983, Jan 5, 2009 IP
  14. nk27

nk27 Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry, what's the "packets promoting links" for sale?

nk27, Jan 5, 2009 IP
  15. Cbrooker

Cbrooker Active Member

Best Answers:
    You proved what? That you can rank #1 out of 12 million pages. What's the search term? What's the keyword?

And what Matt Cutts is saying is that he's not going to divulge any of the secrets that makes up the Google algorithm. It in no way proves what you're saying. We've debated this in another thread before. You have proven nothing. It's bull crap.

Cbrooker, Jan 5, 2009 IP
  16. flybuzz

flybuzz Peon

Best Answers:
    The only way to get a link from a PR10 website is either to hack it or some webmaster of the PR10 giving you a link. Which either way can potentially put you or that employee in jail in a long run.

flybuzz, Jan 5, 2009 IP
  17. Hoster1983

Hoster1983 Active Member

Best Answers:
    the fact is, your explanation is bullcrap coz you are a failed SEO or webmaster. Angela's methods are promoting results (just have a look at Warrior Forums) and you are just one jealous piece of c**p :cool:

18. Cbrooker

Cbrooker Active Member

Best Answers:
    LOL!

Thanks for making me smile. You've shown your true intelligence in this post. Angela's method is nothing. Period.

I'm not an SEO by any stretch of the imagination, but I have grasped the concept and understand the basics of what it requires to rank and rank well. I don't profess to be an expert, and promise the impossible as Angela is promising.

Cbrooker, Jan 5, 2009 IP
  19. Hoster1983

Hoster1983 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Angela's method is working and that is the fact. Period!!!
    By saying that you are not an expert itself says that you have not grasped the idea in anyway. Just see her thread on Warrior forums. There is not even a single reply who gives a negative feedback on her methods. And yeah, some of her biggest clients are seasoned SEO professionals, as evident in the thread.

Dude, its evident that you are just here to put Angela down due to some personal conflicts. The fact is that here back link methods work and me and some of my friends are testimony to that. I know you will ask for evidence next. Sorry, you will not get any :p Its better you remain in your toad hole mate, while we prosper and make big in our online ventures.

20. AngelaE8654

Best Answers:
    Like I said, I put this very principle to the test. And it worked. It's also working for a bunch of other people. I am not going to publically post the keyword that my article ranks for, but if you PM me, I'd be glad to tell you. I used links from Authority Sites with High Page Rank to place on Page One of Google out of 12.4 million competitors. I don't know how that would not be seen as "ranking and ranking well" and proving what I have been saying. What other proof would you like to see?

I am not "promising the impossible". I actually tested this myself and it worked beautifully. There is a lot more at play in Google's algorithm than the simple page rank of the page on which your link is stored.