1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help wanted... actually.. desperately needed !

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by pragun06, Nov 26, 2008.

Hey fellas..
    im sure you ve heard this a lot of time before, but do forgive me for posting it again.
    I just got started into affliate marketing and i have absolutely 0 money to invest.
    ABSOLUTE 0
    So can anyone please help me and tell me how i can get a few bucks rollin ??
    how do i get hops ??
    i really need help here, because i think for coming up with a solution for this problem, you have to be a brainiac and i unfortunately am not... : P
    So pleae help me.
    Cheers
    Pragun

pragun06, Nov 26, 2008 IP
  2. lancez

lancez Peon

Best Answers:
    0 money to spend?
    Perhaps, you should just have to set up a free blog or a squidoo lens. That way you don't have to invest money, just your time.

lancez, Nov 26, 2008 IP
  3. tiger325

tiger325 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you can come up with a few bucks ..pick a product then get you a domain name , then advertise via a blog or articles , yahoo answers ,forums

tiger325, Nov 26, 2008 IP
  4. pragun06

pragun06 Member

Best Answers:
    thats what the problem is... i have no money to start with !
    im dirt poor...
    i have started a couple of blogs and advertised on forums and consequently banned for spamming !
    how do i bring by blogs to attention ??
    how do i get more hops ??
    also. just how much money would it cost to get myself a domain ??

pragun06, Nov 26, 2008 IP
  5. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    What are your skills? Checkout service forum,u can get started with forum posting,content writing etc.

getjimmy, Nov 26, 2008 IP
  6. SeanBlue

SeanBlue Peon

Best Answers:
    1. Sign up for Tumblr (tumblr.com). It's a free blogging platform that is very SEO.
    2. Create some good content. At least 10 articles. Be sure to create one or two very interesting ones.
    3. Generate some links to your blog via forums, article marketing, etc.
    4. Link your affiliate products from your articles, or monetize it in some other way.
    5. Social Bookmark your interesting articles using SocialMarker.com

Assuming your articles are good you should receive at least a few hundred hits for the next few days. Even badly optimized affiliate marketing sites generate about 2% conversion rate, so you should see at least a few payments within a few days.

Hope this helps.

SeanBlue, Nov 26, 2008 IP
  7. Think_Big

Think_Big Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Promote ClickBank products using Squidoo lenses. This costs you $0 and you can get started straight away.

Take a look at this Squidoo lens for more details http://www.squidoo.com/internet-make-money

Think_Big, Nov 28, 2008 IP
  8. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Is prostitution legal where you live? :rolleyes:

dlm, Nov 28, 2008 IP
  9. dfourss

dfourss Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What SeanBlue says.

I spend NO money. I use google adsense and am a member of a couple of affiliate networks whose ads are on my sites.

I write articles....have my links in my signature on the forums I belong to...I'm active on several forums...I've written for e-how

If you want to earn some quick money you might want to try GPT sites.....you can earn good money but you'll need to wait until the end of a month for cashout and, typically, another month for actual payment....but you can make a couple of hundred $ a month without spending a penny.

http://www.learntoearn101.net/2008/11/what-is-gpt.html

dfourss, Nov 30, 2008 IP
  10. shraqshaq

shraqshaq Peon

Best Answers:
    try social networking like digg, stumbleupon, reddit and etc.

shraqshaq, Nov 30, 2008 IP
  11. domainpubber

domainpubber Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you can't afford $10 to register a domain and a couple more bucks a month for shared hosting I'm not sure how you're going to make anything online. Might be better to consider getting a job instead.

domainpubber, Nov 30, 2008 IP
  12. pragun06

pragun06 Member

Best Answers:
    well i got a couple of bucks now... but im having some troubles redirecting my domain name to my blog.
    Any suggestions ??

and also, is squidoo effective ?

pragun06, Jan 4, 2009 IP
  13. Think_Big

Think_Big Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, Squidoo is effective for driving traffic to websites and also when used for selling or promoting directly from a lens itself.

Think_Big, Jan 4, 2009 IP
  14. wwwyatt

wwwyatt Peon

Best Answers:
    if you have internet then you have some money, go pawn something, whatever...seriously hosting is like $8/mo with hostgator (theres an even cheaper package than that i think) and a domain can be had for like $6 or cheaper with the right coupon codes on godaddy. There is success to be had with the free blogging services but nothing compared to having your own domain that is optimized correctly. But you must remember you will have failures, so perhaps you should get your feet wet with the free blog services.

wwwyatt, Jan 4, 2009 IP
    domainpubber likes this.
  15. scorzaze

scorzaze Peon

Best Answers:
    pragun06's

If I didn't have any money and with what I know now, I would sign up for to get a Google blogger account. That free right!

Research one or two products with not a lot of competition. Don't try niches like hosting, mobile phones etc....Try something that you can research quickly and create a blog about it.

Put some adsense ads on the blog. Sign up for shareasale. I've been with them and have made some good money over the years. There are small niches that are bringing in a couple hundred to thousands a month.

Find all of the social networking sites like Digg, MySpace, etc.....Create a free account for all of them and promote and write about your blog and the products you want people to know about. Keep doing this for months because it will not happen overnight.

Your site will eventually get organic traffic through links and the content you put out.

Someone out there looking will buy through your site and or click on an adsense ads looking for a product you promote.

If you have time, use it wisely and start with one site. Once you get that first sale, it will feel like a breathe of fresh air. This is will the motivation factor rolls through your veins and you start to feel encouraged to write and promote more.

Soon 1 sale will lead to more per month and your question about how to make money without any will be a thing of the past!

Yes, it is hard work but you can do it if you put your mind to it.

No one will knock on your door and give you all the answers, you need to create the door and let opportunity knock!

It's 2009, make it happen now!

PS: If you read many of the post here DP, you should be fine. There is so much to learn for free!

scorzaze, Jan 5, 2009 IP
    domainpubber likes this.