1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Strongest Army, Airforce & Navy in the world?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by innews, Dec 2, 2008.

1. Ironhide

Ironhide Peon

Best Answers:
    Ladies and gentlemen, presenting Agent Dweeb. The guy who lost his humor bone...

Ironhide, Jan 3, 2009 IP
  2. Agent_Dweeb

Agent_Dweeb Peon

Best Answers:
    I'll show you funny.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Agent_Dweeb, Jan 3, 2009 IP
  3. Ironhide

Ironhide Peon

Best Answers:
    you definitely scared the shit out of me... -5? big deal...

Ironhide, Jan 3, 2009 IP
  4. Agent_Dweeb

Agent_Dweeb Peon

Best Answers:
    -400 rep points?*

Each bar is 100 rep points.

Agent_Dweeb, Jan 3, 2009 IP
  5. peter_anderson

peter_anderson Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I can't stop laughing :)

+rep for you ;)

peter_anderson, Jan 3, 2009 IP
  6. Ironhide

Ironhide Peon

Best Answers:
    And thats funny? Must be some British humor..

Anyway, yepp your SAS is kickass, wish your Ashes performance was the same..;)

Ironhide, Jan 3, 2009 IP
  7. peter_anderson

peter_anderson Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You do realise that the Ashes team is just English, but the Army is Scottish, English, Irish and Welsh?

So, your statement is complete crap. Just wanted to correct you, since people often confuse England and Britain as the same.

Plus, who actually gives a sh*t about cricket?

peter_anderson, Jan 3, 2009 IP
  8. Ironhide

Ironhide Peon

Best Answers:
    Take a chill pill dude.. ALL HAIL Britain,, happy?

Ironhide, Jan 3, 2009 IP
  9. erolelcott

erolelcott Peon

Best Answers:
    lol...now that`s funny!!
    repped u..:p

erolelcott, Jan 12, 2009 IP
  10. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    First of all that wasnt a russian link, but serbian since that took place in Serbia and surrounding territories and not Russia. Secondly, an F-22 cannot wipe the whole Russia with one flight, while Topol-M can.

I think you missed 20 tests of nukes in Russia in 2008, from submarines, etc.

^ thats just the news for the last 2 weeks

I agree that not all of them up to date, but its not needed, your up to date Raptor 22 costs like $150 mln (you can buy 10 units of F-16's), and whats use of it ? As a progress of technology and for exhibitions its nice, but not in a combat, how many can you manage now at that price and why the main aircraft is not the F22, but F-16 still?

To remind you: F-16's first flight - 2 February 1974

To summarize: The equipment you have is just about the same age as russian one, except F-22, and not all modernised, like in Russia.

Here is an interesting picture I saved a few days ago:

USAF F-22A Raptors Intercept Russian Tu-95 Bears Off Alaska:

[​IMG]

Tu-95 - The Tupolev Tu-95 (Russian: Туполев Ту–95) is the most successful and longest-serving Tupolev strategic bomber and missile carrier built by the Soviet Union during the Cold War. Introduced 1956.

By the way, Ive got a different high res photo, and it says on Tu-95 - Mozdok, which is a small town, about an hour drive from me, they have a base over there. Flew to Alaska, impressive.

N_F_S, Jan 13, 2009 IP
  11. Bogardi

Bogardi Peon

Best Answers:
    I heard that Iran has the largest standing army in the world - kind of scary that we want to go to war with them

Bogardi, Jan 13, 2009 IP
  12. jonas18

jonas18 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First of all your Topol-M is not a aircraft, If you talking about Topol-M can wipe out the whole world, get real... I believed we were talking about F22 raptor you can't find nothing that Russia have to compared with you changed the subject, can't blamed you:D

jonas18, Jan 13, 2009 IP
  13. jonas18

Best Answers:

NFS Russia its not powerful as Putin made your your guys think, Russia just started to spend money to upgrade they weapons and stuff...I believed all the projects Russia were considered will be put in pause since the oil is climbing down like hell.

jonas18, Jan 13, 2009 IP
  14. aletheides

aletheides Banned

Best Answers:
    China could dropkick the world if they wanted to.

aletheides, Jan 14, 2009 IP
  15. MagicLinks

MagicLinks Peon

Best Answers:
    YOU want or your goverment? If you still don't know that your goverment killed 3000 people at 9/11 watch zeitgeist movie. And will YOU go to that war?

MagicLinks, Jan 14, 2009 IP
  16. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    Topol-M is immune to your $50 bln air defense system, thats why I mentioned it, you say you have F-22, that has no analogues in the world, I brought you our baby, that has no analogues in the world :)

Russia and the former USSR was never powerful in terms of equipment per soldier and stuff like that (think about ww1 and ww2, germans had much better equipment, etc.), but still noone defeated it since Ottoman Empire :) But to be that ignorant like you is just not very clever) If you say that from the top 2 superpowers one is not powerful and basically cr*p, that says how much you know about it.

Anyways, the facts say it for themselves, if our strategic bombers are flying near your border and your ships are in Georgia smoking weed, then both countries scare of each other.

Put in google "Space Forces" and you will come up with 2 top results, guess what are they? :)

N_F_S, Jan 14, 2009 IP
  17. freddieMaize

freddieMaize Guest

Best Answers:
    I think the LTTE is the most talented army in the world. Mind you, not the strongest but the talented. Reason why I thought that way is, for almost all the country you have a different set of brainy people who develop the technologies/arms and you have another different group of people who eat well and stay fit (but die anyways ;)). But I heard that, LTTE, they create their own arms.. like aircraft and other arms.. they themself will do it seems.. Not sure though. just my thoughts.

freddieMaize, Jan 16, 2009 IP
  18. freddieMaize

freddieMaize Guest

Best Answers:
    Im not an expert in this discussion but I really wonder why people consider Iseral as a strong force. I have seen Isearal been ranked higher in this discussion. Have anybody looked into the worldmap and has found how big is Iseral? 1945's hiroshima atom bomb is enough to finish it off. Look, i'm not againt Iseral or any one for that matter but why Iseral is what my question is. Do anyone have an answer?? i mean a valid one??

freddieMaize, Jan 16, 2009 IP
  19. jonas18

Best Answers:
    Have been doing research or watch any news lately.. LTTE is not a army and they don't create they own arms, they terrorist..They only talented to kill innocent people that's all.

jonas18, Jan 16, 2009 IP
  20. bluefox21

bluefox21 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    http://www.globalfirepower.com/

here is an example.

But is not always related to the power strictly talking.
    For example, here in south america, we the Argentinians had a war against the UK in the early 80's, and if you compare the 2 forces by then, it took the UK army too long to win the war. We had an "almost war" with chile in the late 70s, and we were like, 4 times better than them, and still we knew that it would be though, because chileans are though people, and if they stop fighting is because they're dead.
    Another example is when the US tried to send navy seals to train with Argentinian & Brazilian commandos, they couldn't resist the training because it was too much, so they might have quantity, but not quality.
    Everything is so relative, technically, Israel wouldn't stand a chance against Argentina (to not say Brazil, who is a top 10 military powerhouse), but i doubt that numbers explain what human beings can do.
    And i do agree that Israeli pilots are among the best in the world...

bluefox21, Jan 16, 2009 IP