1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

extremely low page views from Ezinearticle?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by truelights, Jan 1, 2009.

I was shocked to see that less than 20 people viewed the article I put on ezinearticle! How come others have 18000 page views and mine got less than 20? (for a week)

My past experience with EZA is that the most traffic comes from the first week it is published, then traffic gradually dies over time....but 20? hello?

truelights, Jan 1, 2009 IP
  2. Dirkwes

Dirkwes Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are two things that influence your page views: 1. Head lines 2. Head lines.
    Furthermore, EZA has become so big and powerful that unless you pay them an exhorbitant monthly subscription, your articles just sit and sleep in their archives. The only advantage is that if you have enough articles there, google will pick up your links.

There are some other really good article directories that will actually give you better results. Some of the better ones:1) Article city
    2) Article Dashboard
    3) ArticlesBase
    4) ArticlesFactory
    5) Buzzle
    6) Goarticles
    7) Ideamarketers
    8) Netterweb

If you submit to these, you've reached over 90% of readers.

Dirkwes, Jan 1, 2009 IP
  3. truelights

truelights Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks a mill!!

truelights, Jan 1, 2009 IP
  4. rolf

rolf Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have personally found that the niche makes a huge difference. Some niches get 10x the number of views.

rolf, Jan 2, 2009 IP
  5. guptishika

guptishika Active Member

Best Answers:
    yea I m also experncing the same thng,how to bring is mre visitors to ur articles.

guptishika, Jan 2, 2009 IP
  6. ryanman

ryanman Active Member

Best Answers:
    All you need are keyword optimized articles and strong titles. Then it would work real well.

ryanman, Jan 2, 2009 IP
  7. teapoint

teapoint Peon

Best Answers:
    One article on Ezinearticles won't get you very far, you need a lot more to start seeing decent traffic. The thing is, some articles will just wither and die, and only get like 50 views and that's it, others will stay ranked for their targetted keywords, and get thousands of views. Don't bother with other article directories, EZ is the best, although Squidoo lenses and HubPages tend to rank well, so you may want to look into creating some lenses and hubs instead of just articles for EZ.

teapoint, Jan 2, 2009 IP
  8. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Agree about the page views for different niches, but in that case my conversions were lower :eek:

bl4ckmaN^, Jan 2, 2009 IP
  9. anarmyofme

anarmyofme Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Consider the time of year as well. If your article was posted within the last week, you were stuck between Christmas and New Years...

anarmyofme, Jan 2, 2009 IP
  10. antantnz

antantnz Member

Best Answers:
    agree with teapoint, but if you do creating hubs be careful how you do it ... they are quite pedantic about their rules at times and very inconsistently, e.g. i would have an article approved, only to be told 3 months later that it broke their rules ... 3 months being the time when the article was ranking well in google, and they don't always send you an email to tell you they've taken it off ... $^$%^%&

antantnz, Jan 2, 2009 IP
    teapoint likes this.
  11. wowhaxor

wowhaxor Banned

Best Answers:
    First of all be sure to do your keyword research, you're looking for SE traffic not EZA traffic so you want it to be something that your potential customer would type into Google, use this as your title and throughout the body text. Then treat your articles like your webpages after they're published. EZ articles do well in SEs naturally, but throw some backlinks at them to be sure you hit number 1 or number 2. Really its all about the keyphrase that you target though, it has to be something that people search for and preferably not have too much competition either.

wowhaxor, Jan 2, 2009 IP
  12. CAPRI2959

CAPRI2959 Banned

Best Answers:
    Try Hubpages rather than Ezinearticles.

It works well and has the same pagerank.

Ezinearticles is not accepting my articles in spite of copyscape tested.

CAPRI2959, Jan 2, 2009 IP
  13. Ideastone

Ideastone Peon

Best Answers:
    Obviously you need to do your keyword research first. The other thing I would consider is maybe you should do some social bookmarking. Put it on Digg, Stumble, etc... Then it will get indexed faster/rank better.

Ideastone, Jan 3, 2009 IP
  14. shkad14

shkad14 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You need to optimize for ONE keyword per article. Let's take this keyword phrase "Green Widgets are Wet." You want that phrase to be in the title, first paragraph, closing paragraph. Then put the link to your site in the resource box, BUT do not put www.example.com. Put the hyperlink in Green widgets are wet.

If that keyword has less than 20,000 competing pages and gets searches, you should get good steady traffic.

Also, go to pingoat and ping it.

shkad14, Jan 3, 2009 IP
  15. bigmodo

bigmodo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Aint people forget something? What about wordpress?

bigmodo, Jan 4, 2009 IP