1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

If the paypal acct is unverified, can the money be transferred to another?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by JPSO138, Jan 1, 2009.

I hope that someone can answer this. A friend of mine has a paypal account and have some money on the account. His paypal is not verified yet. Since I have a paypal account and is verified, can he transfer the money to my account so that I can withdraw the money in my account? Can this done? I would be very grateful for your input.

JPSO138, Jan 1, 2009 IP
  2. web_pallavi

web_pallavi Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes he can send amount. But not more than $500. Because this is the sending limit of an unverified account.

If your account type is personal then there is no charge will be taken by PayPal
    If your account type is premium or business then there is few charge will be taken by PayPal. See Website for fee details

Lets tell if something needed more
    Thanks

web_pallavi, Jan 1, 2009 IP
    JPSO138 likes this.
  3. JPSO138

JPSO138 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much for the information. I am truly grateful

JPSO138, Jan 1, 2009 IP
  4. sampathsl

sampathsl Guest

Best Answers:
    Your sending limit for the unverified accounts depends on the country you created the paypal. For indian accounts its 500$ but some countries its bellow 500$.

sampathsl, Jan 1, 2009 IP
  5. PR9

PR9 Banned

Best Answers:
    as fast as he send over $100 to you,his account will get limit and your account may get limited too..
    and money will go to hold
    i suggest if he want withdraw use his paypal..or use sites which do this job...

good luck

PR9, Jan 1, 2009 IP
  6. RagekiJohn

RagekiJohn Peon

Best Answers:
    He should be able to send money but I believe he would have a limit. I think he would have to have at least a credit card in order to send money. If there is no bank or credit card on the account, I don't think your friend would be able to send money.

RagekiJohn, Jan 1, 2009 IP
  7. JPSO138

JPSO138 Peon

Best Answers:
    I see. We are from the Philippines.

JPSO138, Jan 1, 2009 IP
  8. JPSO138

JPSO138 Peon

Best Answers:
    i see. What if he sends less than $100? So there is a risk if ever I receive money on my paypal account from an unverified paypal account holder?

JPSO138, Jan 1, 2009 IP
  9. JPSO138

JPSO138 Peon

Best Answers:
    That is exactly the problem. He has no credit card and a debit card the reason why he has not verified his paypal account. This is the reason why he wanted to send the money to my paypal account so I can withdraw from him. So I guess the best way would be is for him to verify his paypal right?

JPSO138, Jan 1, 2009 IP