1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone here earn average $1000 monthly with Adsense

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by worldir, Dec 24, 2008.

1. pedroneiraf

pedroneiraf Peon

Best Answers:
    @ SaurabhMit - Please could you share and expand a little bit more how have you managed to ear 1.000$ from a single blog using just adsense??

Thanks

pedroneiraf, Dec 27, 2008 IP
  2. MatthewN

MatthewN Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The answer would be to build content, get traffic and then get even more traffic. I found it easier to earn 1000 from a single blog rather then a network of many blogs. It's just easier for me to focus on one larger site then many small ones making a few $$ a month each.

MatthewN, Dec 30, 2008 IP
  3. freecodes

freecodes Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm newer to Adsense, so I didn't make any money until now..

freecodes, Dec 30, 2008 IP
  4. HydroJohn

HydroJohn Active Member

Best Answers:
    Im averaging around $150 per month from adsense but Im sure lots of DP member earn that amount of money!

HydroJohn, Dec 30, 2008 IP
  5. SaurabhMit

SaurabhMit Active Member

Best Answers:
    My site get lots of traffic. My niche is entertainment (humor/music/movies reviews) etc. I get tons of clicks but the epcm is never more than 4$. I focus on my website rather than going for high paying keywords. Placement and Ad blending helps alot. Ads should blend with your layout otherwise you wont get enough clicks.

SaurabhMit, Dec 30, 2008 IP
  6. CanaryWharf

CanaryWharf Peon

Best Answers:
    I run 3 sites. 2 on hosted wordpress and one on blogger.

I think focusing on inserting high paying keywords and adding irrelevant content were the problems I faced in 2007 and in 2008 I addressed this by writing relevant content, taking more time to write one post than adding a number of posts and then reviewing the keywords being used to arrive at my sites and analysing what people might be searching for in the coming months.

One of the sites I run is about Poland, at the beginning on the year I started thinking about what would be searched for in the coming year and planning posts about these subjects. I posted well before the event so they were seeded in search which resulted in some great traffic and revenue spikes.

For example; I knew that the Olympics were coming up and a lot of people would be searching for the Polish womens volleyball team (for obvious reasons) so I made a number of posts outlining the team and adding pictures. During the Olympics I was getting up to 16,000 searches a day on terms related to the Polish womens team.

From knowing this would be popular in advance and making one simple post I got tens of thousands of hits and linked up to some large American sports sites.

Don't ignore simple sites like blogger, the majority of my revenue comes from one blogger site, having experimented with Adsense I've now also added some relevant private ads. One thing I'd suggest is contacting similar companies to those that appear on your ads and try work out some private advertising that is beneficial to you both.

I've had a quiet December which is always the case in my niches but I'm happy to say I'm making $2000 a month with half from Adsense and half from Affiliate/Private Ads ($2k goes a long way in Eastern Europe!). I've more ideas for 2009 and wish everyone success in what they do.

My aim for 2009 is to get an average monthly of $3,000 and probably give up my full time job.

CanaryWharf, Dec 30, 2008 IP
  7. avinashiitd

avinashiitd Peon

Best Answers:
    my domain is just three weeks old but still i am able to mange around 30-40$ for that / month

avinashiitd, Dec 30, 2008 IP
  8. pablodauria

pablodauria Active Member

Best Answers:
    The key to success is niche targeted content and links. Build a small niche content site, point niche related links to it and you'll get good positions in Google and lots of targeted traffic clicking your ads.

You can make $1,000/mo with 600 uniques daily. If they are targeted traffic.

pablodauria, Dec 30, 2008 IP
  9. moneymoguls

moneymoguls Peon

Best Answers:
    I earn around $60/day or $2000/month. I have 27 blogs including some Blogger blogs. The more the merrier, I always say. The more blogs I create, the more I earn. The sky is the limit.

moneymoguls, Dec 30, 2008 IP
  10. bonjour123

bonjour123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Im new and im making not even half of that

bonjour123, Dec 30, 2008 IP
  11. dipal76

dipal76 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I make just $10 an average period of month.
    I hope I will earn $1000 monthly in future....

dipal76, Dec 30, 2008 IP
  12. worldir

worldir Peon

Best Answers:
    you guys are good... do share more for us newbie to learn

worldir, Dec 30, 2008 IP
  13. olopsman

olopsman Peon

Best Answers:
    3 month blog and i earned $10.15, $12.50 and $15 respectively per month, working on increasing traffic which is key to getting more revenues.

olopsman, Dec 30, 2008 IP
  14. hardcore-

hardcore- Peon

Best Answers:
    I used to earn $2,000+ with adsense from AnimeFart.Com but then it got banned. but I still manage to earn $1,500+ with adbrite and $600+ with clickbank.

hardcore-, Dec 31, 2008 IP
  15. kartik786

kartik786 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The best way is to catch up with people who make that x,xxx $ and then try to start some new venture with them as they always have some new idea that they wish to launch but are short on people resource.

Like i'm looking for a few really competent people from India who are well versed with MBA education to launch something exciting in that segment. If you have a lot of time on hand, you may get in touch.

kartik786, Dec 31, 2008 IP
  16. Oranges

Oranges Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think that can be archived with some hard work and patience.
    Constant promotion, good content, and link building builds traffic, and traffic builds $$$.
    its not that tough, Just need some serious hard work and skills.

Oranges, Dec 31, 2008 IP
  17. Shaffer

Shaffer Peon

Best Answers:
    It's not hard to get it, i don't know how much I can earn next month, it seems my CPC is being down quickly after this christmas, which may be caused by financial crisis.

Shaffer, Dec 31, 2008 IP
  18. Shaffer

Shaffer Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't know how much I can earn next mouth, it seems my CPC is being down quickly after this christmas, which may be caused by financial crisis.

Shaffer, Dec 31, 2008 IP
  19. Rezo

Rezo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am averaging 40$/day...which makes 1200$/month.

A school teacher's monthly wage here averages 170$/month...

Oh and I'm 16!

Rezo, Dec 31, 2008 IP
  20. avinashiitd

avinashiitd Peon

Best Answers:
    yup you r right.Just focus on what u r good at and rest will follow

avinashiitd, Dec 31, 2008 IP