1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why When a Muslim Defends his Land against Isreal or US... is considered a Terrorist?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by -ME-, Dec 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Why When a Muslim Defends his Land against Isreal or US... is considered a Terrorist?

For example, Hizbullah & Hamas is considered a terrorist organization in American and Isreali thoughts.

Cant we ask ourselves a small tiny question..

Why Hizbullah and Hamas got established?

-ME-, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  2. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    By "defending your land" you mean shooting missiles and blowing up buses.

Why can't Israel defend herself by blowing up the entire Gaza strip?

Israel should have the right to defend her borders by killing anyone who seeks to destroy them.

It's not the question of whether they're allowed to fight or not. It's the tactics. That's a simple point that all of you terrorist supporters seem to ignore. It's the tactics that have Hamas and Hezbollah labeled as terrorist groups.

Lexiseek, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  3. -ME-

-ME- Banned

Best Answers:
    Why do u only see Isreal side? have a look what is happening on the other side.

Becuase opening one eye will show you one side!

-ME-, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  4. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    Dude, I don't just look at one side. I'm looking at both sides. If Hamas has the right to fire rockets at Israel, then Israel has the right to use whatever technology they want to destroy as many people in Gaza as they want.

If Hamas had better weapons, they would undoubtedly cause more damage than they do with their ridiculous missiles.

It's war. Why do you cry when Israel responds to missile attacks with violence? You couldn't have possible expected any other results. You really think they're going to say: "Your Qassim rockets have scared us, here's the olive gardens we stole in 1948"?

I doubt it.

5. F33l1ngz

F33l1ngz Peon

Best Answers:
    'freedom fighters' fight the military of the other side to save lives. Terrorist organizations spread propaganda, hatred, and shoot civilians to prove their point.

How did Hamas and Hizbullah get established? You first need to think about how the whole 'Anti-Israeli' crap established, and that was in the 20s and 30s, before Israel was even established. At that time, a massive amount of Jews immigrated to Israel. At first, everything was alright. The Jews bought land from the Arabs, worked with them and made a nice living together. Then, when the Jews became bigger, the Arabs thought that they no longer need them at Israel and that they should leave. Fights started. This lead to the Jews and Arabs having conflicts with the British, who ruled Israel at the time, saying that they prefer side X instead of their side.

British leaders got killed by both sides (There was even a specific time when a lot of Arabs united together, killed a lot of Jews, raided British police stations and destroyed oil piplenes), Arabic leaders got killed by the Jews, then the whole 'Anti-Jew' thing became global because the Arabic leaders encouraged all Arabs around the globe to support the Arabs in Israel, and the rest is history: A jewish country, wars, truces, more wars and so on.

Now instead of thinking which side punched the other side first, how about we start thinking about how we solve this messy situation?

F33l1ngz, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  6. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    IMHO Muslims defending their Country or Land against Invaders be they Israel or Americans are not terrorists but loyal citizens defending their motherland.

But shooting missiles at another country's cities aren't considered defending their motherland. They are aptly named terrorists because they knew that the other side will retailiate and the ones who suffer most will be their fellow countrymen.

wisdomtool, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  7. -ME-

-ME- Banned

Best Answers:
    The 3 replies above this post. has one answer.

Why is hamas firing rockets? or why is hamas established?

-ME-, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  8. F33l1ngz

F33l1ngz Peon

Best Answers:
    There you go.

9. wisdomtool

Best Answers:
    Whatever reason why what when how, there is no reason to fire inaccurate rockets which are most likely to killed innocent civilians in another country.

10. -ME-

-ME- Banned

Best Answers:
    why dont you see inaccurate rocket firing on gaza side?

do u remember this story?

http://www.pac-usa.org/mohammad_aldurra.htm

-ME-, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  11. SuperexX

SuperexX Banned

Best Answers:
    Just a thought

If Hamas Shoots Missiles And Kill people they are considered terrorist then when Israel attacks and kills innocent people shouldnt it be considered as terrorist too ???

Why is the same situation have diffrent outcome for 2 diffrent parties ?

My Thoughts are spoken after seeing in news today that 250 plus people were killed today because israel shot missiles

SuperexX, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  12. YSeo

YSeo Peon

Best Answers:
    why Hamas shot on Israel from the first place ? That's what I would like to know. Then we can go on.

YSeo, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  13. -ME-

-ME- Banned

Best Answers:
    Excuse me?? when did u see hamas firing atfirst?

-ME-, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  14. F33l1ngz

F33l1ngz Peon

Best Answers:
    ..... When they were created?

15. wisdomtool

Best Answers:
    May I ask when have you seen Israel firing at Hamas first?

16. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    Sure. When Israel targets civilians and kills them it would be thought of as a terrorist attack. That's not what happened in Gaza in the last few days. The civilians were told to leave because there would be bombing. If Israel attacked residential neighborhoods without military targets, they would be just as low as Hamas.

The difference is simple. The IDF is running a military campaign to eradicate Hamas leadership. Hamas leadership keeps their military assets among the population. The civilian deaths are a by-product of the military campaign, not the intended targets of the campaign. If the civilians would leave the area when they're warned to, there would be much less damage.

Hamas on the other hand points their missiles towards Israel and they hope for the best. They hope their missile at least kills a Jew or two.

The difference is intent.

17. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    May be USA should sell them some jet fighters with laser guided missiles. I am sure they much prefer an effective attack on IDF forces to just shooting an inaccurate missile that can miss. :rolleyes:

gworld, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  18. F33l1ngz

F33l1ngz Peon

Best Answers:
    What's your point in that sentence, gworld?

19. kaethy

kaethy Guest

Best Answers:
    Is there any other place Hamas could keep their military assets? Should they put what little they have right out in the open so Israel can fly over & destroy it? Given that Hamas has markedly inferior military assets to use, what strategy do you recommend they use in attempting to defend their position? Or is it your position that Hamas should not defend their position at all?

kaethy, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  20. wisdomtool

Best Answers:
    Hamas can negotiate for peace. From your remarks, do you approve of keeping the weapons among civilians and using them as a shield to protect the weapons?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.