1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Nadav's Outsourcing and eBaying Journey

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by nadavs, Dec 11, 2008.

1. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Play that sale song. Outsourcing works. A nice sale of exactly $82.09 happened yesterday (today in my time zone). That brings me to a nice profit of $31.39 on my entire journey so far, or 61.9% ROI (if I exclude eBay costs, I get to 62.8% ROI). That's a number many businesses want to see today. If I could only have this ROI for a much bigger sum of money. Like $1,000,000.

The new provider hasn't answered yet, hopefully she'll answer tomorrow. eBay ended with nothing and EzineArticles still need to approve six of my articles. Probably next Monday.

And some answers:
    WallerBlog - as you can see - yes. I see a great increase in traffic. However, my second goal of getting some good ranks at SERPs is still falling behind (sandboxing?). Anyway, a consistent stream of articles will ensure good traffic flow, so the only thing I need now is, well, articles.

My CTR on the new articles is estimated to be 25%-30% (estimated because I'm too bored to calculate right now). Hopefully my next provider will be able to produce a better number.

Statistics:
    Purchased articles: 36
    Published articles: 16
    Income: $82.09 (Yippie!)
    Expenses: $50
    Outsourcing total: $32.09 (Positive!)

eBay purchases: 0
    Income: $0
    eBay and PayPal fees: $0.70
    eBay total: -$0.70

Grand total: $31.39 (Profit!)

nadavs

nadavs, Dec 26, 2008 IP
  2. DPParadise

DPParadise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, great! Always nice to see it actually works!

DPParadise, Dec 26, 2008 IP
  3. mikey1090

mikey1090 Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Good stuff. Was it from ezine or your own site? Are you targeting keywords specifically and getting the article body text and the title to match it?

mikey1090, Dec 26, 2008 IP
  4. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Good to see some sales,are those ebay sales ot your affiliate product sales?

getjimmy, Dec 26, 2008 IP
  5. badar100

badar100 Peon

Best Answers:
    I bet it was forex niche and I bet you will see a refund in the next 10 days ;) Congrats though

badar100, Dec 27, 2008 IP
  6. sp33dr4ge

sp33dr4ge Peon

Best Answers:
    I'll look into your crystal ball..... Forex products are great as long as you target your niche. Refunds do happen, but not as often as one might think if you target people looking for an automated forex system.

Secondly, I am also outsourcing articles, I am considering this place

http://www.seoarticlewritingservice.com

$10 per article... I'd pay $10 per article simply b/c I want high quality SEO articles.

I am also looking to ourtsource a blog as well.

I haven't started yet, but yes, you're article writing will work. From my experience you will need to pump out 3-5 daily to maintain consistent sales. All articles die in terms of traffic.

I would recommend posting your articles on your blog rather than submitting to ezine, or do half and half... residual traffic is better.

sp33dr4ge, Dec 27, 2008 IP
  7. teapoint

teapoint Peon

Best Answers:
    teapoint, Dec 27, 2008 IP
  8. DPParadise

DPParadise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    teapoint, he was talking about high quality articles, not "best deal"

DPParadise, Dec 27, 2008 IP
  9. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Before I start answering your questions and claims, let's see what happened today: I funded the Elance escrow and gave the writer my list of topics and keywords. That's it, now we can move on.

mikey1090 - all sales eventually come from my site, since all articles point to my site. I wasn't targeting specific keywords, but I am going to do it with the new articles.

getjimmy - if you read well, you could've seen that eBay was a big flop. The sale was from an affiliate offer.

badar100 - thanks for the optimism. Don't worry, I can handle every situation.

sp33dr4ge - I'm not going to pay $200 for 20 articles. I don't need academic writing and I'm not aiming for Pulitzer. I just want keyword targeted articles which I can understand. Also, after the articles are approved, I post them on my blogs. I'm not going to let them rot on EzineArticles forever.

Tomorrow I'm going back to my base. I'll be back again on Thursday. See you next year!

Statistics:
    Published articles: 16
    Income: $82.09
    Expenses: $105
    Outsourcing total: -$22.91 (Small negative)

Grand total: -$23.61 (Small loss)

nadavs

nadavs, Dec 27, 2008 IP
  10. badar100

badar100 Peon

Best Answers:
    People also need to be realistic. Hope you understood me. Good luck ;) Looking forward to following your journal.

badar100, Dec 27, 2008 IP
  11. teapoint

teapoint Peon

Best Answers:
    You can get excellent quality articles which are SEO optimised much cheaper than $10 each at the content creation forum.

teapoint, Dec 27, 2008 IP
  12. Ideastone

Ideastone Peon

Best Answers:
    I do SEO optimized articles that are well written for like $5 per article depending on the length. PM with details if you're interested.

Ideastone, Dec 27, 2008 IP
  13. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I used that service as well and trust me articles are not worth for money they are charging,i get better quality articles written for half of the their asking price per article.

getjimmy, Dec 27, 2008 IP
  14. rob33

rob33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good luck nadvads, been lurking a while but interested how the elance angle works out. Best of luck.

rob33, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  15. sp33dr4ge

sp33dr4ge Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, I went to getafreelancer.com and found someone to do articles for $6 a piece. I of course only decided to pay that after sampling 10 of their articles.

And yes you are right I think you'll get more bang for your buck posting them to your blog rather than letting them rot on ezinearticles.

I started with about 14 articles on ezine and did about 6 sales from those. However, now the articles haven't brought me a single sale in more than a month. I won't make the same mistake twice.

sp33dr4ge, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  16. raycer43

raycer43 Peon

Best Answers:
    Posting to your blog is the way to go. I get much better results this way. I don't waste my time anymore with ezine. Keep up the hard work Nadavs and it will pay off.

raycer43, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  17. truelights

truelights Peon

Best Answers:
    ezine is useless to me, at least for my niche.

truelights, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  18. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm back at home. After five days of serving my country, I'm now here to serve myself (which is much better).

All twenty articles are in, and they're good. They will probably get me some sales, and with some new programs I joined I expect some hundreds of dollars. Yes, hundreds. And not from forex robot sales.

I also got a sale this week, for a nice sum of $92.21. That once again brings me to a profit, a big one this time. ROI: 66% (64.9% including eBay expenses).

Statistics:
    Published articles: 36
    Income: $174.30
    Outsourcing total: $69.30 (BIG positive!)

Grand total: $68.60 (Profit :))

Happy New Year!
    nadavs

nadavs, Jan 1, 2009 IP
  19. teapoint

teapoint Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe you should quit the eBay idea, and release the ebook on Clickbank? Although I don't particularly like the forex niche, congrats on your profit mate, you're doing exceptionally well, I'd be interested in seeing your landing pages if you're willing to share the links with us. Happy new year to you too, and to everyone else reading this post. :D

teapoint, Jan 1, 2009 IP
  20. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    teapoint - I quit the eBay idea, and I'm selling my eBook on ClickBank for nearly a year. I just thought I can sell it on eBay, apparently I was wrong.

Anyway, the only thing that happened today is the approval of 19 out of 20 articles. Hopefully they'll get the last one tomorrow or Monday.

Statistics:
    Published articles: 36
    Income: $174.30
    Outsourcing total: $69.30

Grand total: $68.60 (Bigger tomorrow?)

nadavs