1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bad News for Payoneer Users. Payoneer Increased Transaction Fees

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Shafiq Kamal, Dec 27, 2008.

Bad News for Payoneer Users. Payoneer Increased Transaction Fees. The following red marked fees are increased. It is really too much for us. Now it's time to stop using Payoneer if they continue such fees. I have told them if they continue with such fees, I will have to stop using Payoneer.

ATM withdrawal -outside US $2.15 + upto 3% of transaction amount Per Trx When withdrawal is requested

Declined ATM withdrawal $0.90 Per Trx When withdrawal request is declined

Purchase Transaction within US $0.00 Per Trx When card is used for purchases

Purchase Transaction outside US $0.00 + upto 3% of transaction amount Per Trx When card is used for purchases

The red color fees were not in past. They added these new fees recently. Folks, if they continue such high transaction fees, we should inform them that we will stop using Payoneer.

Shafiq Kamal, Dec 27, 2008 IP
  2. sampathsl

sampathsl Guest

Best Answers:
    What was the earlier? Last month they charged about $2.15 + about 3% from a withdrawal.

sampathsl, Dec 27, 2008 IP
  3. Shafiq Kamal

Shafiq Kamal Active Member

Best Answers:
    The earlier was $2.15 only. Now they added 3%. Can you imagine, if anyone want to withdraw $1,000 it will cost him $32.15 + Local ATM Fees? Really too much.

4. Clive

Clive Web Developer

Best Answers:
    I agree this is a high fee to pay, however it isn't really a news. It's been the same 2 weeks ago when I checked that on a payoneer partner website. I clicked to view your thread thinking you would bring in something that we don't know.

Clive, Dec 27, 2008 IP
  5. richu

richu Peon

Best Answers:
    This is not a new rate - i have withdrawn from payoneer with the same rates that you have marked in red - some weeks ago - i think you have just noticed about it :)

I don't think we should stop using payoneer - for me i don't mind paying a 3 % - because payoneer is really doing a great job by providing such a good facility of helping us withdraw the money via atm worldwide - yes and thats the best thing i like about payoneer.

richu, Dec 27, 2008 IP
  6. sampathsl

sampathsl Guest

Best Answers:
    That's their usual rates. Payoneer doesn't have a good competitor. Is there any other worldwide ATM service like payoneer? :)

sampathsl, Dec 27, 2008 IP
  7. Clive

Clive Web Developer

Best Answers:
    I wish to know that, too.

Clive, Dec 27, 2008 IP
  8. Shafiq Kamal

Best Answers:
  9. Prmasters

Prmasters Peon

Best Answers:
    Another Hidden Charge from payoneer..

before the signup Payoneer pricing page Says, 2co to payoneer fund uploading charge only 2$ .. thats why i signup.after the signup 2co send my money to payoneer .

payoneer says....

1,immediate upload 5$ [2,3 hours not instant upload]
    2,normal upload 2$ [4,5 days takes]

this is a hidden charge, payoneer should state this immedaite & normal upload details before the signup page. and immediate upload also takes 2,3 hours not instant uploading. see this scrrenshot

[​IMG]

I am not sure, what you thing guys???

Prmasters, Dec 27, 2008 IP
  10. Raining Blood

Raining Blood Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I no longer use Payoneer at least since 3 months ago. And about the instant loading, in my experience it was really instant. After I clicked 'load' it only took like 5 minutes instead of hours. :)

Raining Blood, Dec 27, 2008 IP
  11. Raining Blood

Raining Blood Active Member

Best Answers:
    The fee is maybe cheaper for ePassporte but in my opinion Payoneer is better. It's really good. They responded me quick and credited my account back once I lost some cash at error ATM. ePassporte has a lousy customer service, they blocked my account for no apparent reason, besides that, some friends here got trouble pulling out cash from ATM. :eek:

Raining Blood, Dec 27, 2008 IP
  12. Shafiq Kamal

Best Answers:
    Well, if I use payoneer to get $1,000 per month, it will now cost around $70 per month with all the costs and maintenance fees. In my country to withdraw $1,000 I need 4 times withdrawal. My local ATM fee is about $4.5. That means 4 times withdrawal will cost = 4*($2.15+$7.5+Local ATM fees $4.5) = $56.6. Immediate Loading Fees = $5, maintenance = $3. That means total= $56.6+$5+$3 = $64.6 per month. That means $64.6*12 = $775.2 per year.

I have to lose about $775.2 per year. I don't want to lose this money. I am shifting to check. And going to open a Free Real US Bank Account with FREE Fully Functional International Platinum Visa Debit Card. This debit card is maintenance fees free, ATM withdrawal fees free. No hassle, no cost, great service. I'll deposit all my paypal fund and other earnings where I can to this account. And will enjoy FREE Fully Functional Card than payoneer with huge cost. I'll also able to write my own check.

13. sampathsl

sampathsl Guest

Best Answers:
    Shafiq Kamal, your local ATM fee is huge comparing with other countries. It's very unfair for the people who do small businesses. Your idea is good but as I know every US bank account has some maintenance fee. If there is any place with free that would be a perfect answer for your problem.

sampathsl, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  14. icpathi

icpathi Peon

Best Answers:
    That is not increased. It was the same even before.

Thank God, I was shocked to see the thread that Payoneer increased their transaction fees. Now back to normal :)

icpathi, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  15. BlackIrish

BlackIrish Active Member

Best Answers:
    On what website is this bank account service located?

BlackIrish, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  16. Prmasters

Prmasters Peon

Best Answers:
    maybe, just my point is .. payoneer should indicate this both uploading charges front of the "payoneer fee" area. this is my point.

Prmasters, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  17. Clive

Clive Web Developer

Best Answers:
    It's not a "bank account service" but if you are referring to Payoneer then the link is www.payoneer.com.

Clive, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  18. HonestHost

HonestHost Guest

Best Answers:
    I'm at Tunisia and I want to get from ATM a little money, I have 100$, what will be the fee on 100 $ ?

HonestHost, Apr 7, 2010 IP
  19. Hijynx427

Hijynx427 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why not just use a different payment gateway on your sites that earn you $ and then get a bank account - it's not hard... you can have your earnings directly deposited to your account and then you'll be able to deal with only the "NORMAL" atm fees...

Hijynx427, Apr 7, 2010 IP
  20. omarabid

omarabid Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No it was not the same. I used to lose 3 TND per transaction. Today I was surprised there are $6 less than usual (I withdrew $200), this is probably the new fee, but I wasn't informed by Payoneer.

omarabid, Apr 16, 2010 IP