1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

banning threads

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by tigerboy123, Jun 15, 2006.

1. TCR

TCR Peon

Best Answers:
    I like you you are not responding to my posts. In any case, I just had a great idea.

Wouldn't it be cool if you started a forum, and people that got banned from adsense went there, and then you guys started threads like "Banned!", and then you guys talked about it?

And then all the banned people could band together and figure out a solution?

But really, what is your interest? Can you explain?

TCR, Jun 16, 2006 IP
  2. tigerboy123

tigerboy123 Banned

Best Answers:
    TCR well no ones safe from this,you never know when you might be under the radar or anyone else using adsense.Ive been saying this again and again anyone can get banned without breaking the tos,totally oblivious to how it happened.Iam just trying to spread awareness,you never know the day you might think about me wondering 'that guy in that forum was right'.

Iam just raising a question to google whats the solution for this?

tigerboy123, Jun 16, 2006 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Maybe you could start a blog with all your correspondance with the Google Adsense team and have links to all the forums where you have discussed it.

As it stands, you've appeared from nowhere and we're just getting to know you. Maybe if we knew more about you (from the other sources) it would help?

sarahk, Jun 16, 2006 IP
  4. TCR

TCR Peon

Best Answers:
    Perhaps if Google engineered Analytics in such a way that if a publisher installed it on his or her site therefore putting the recording and detecting of such acts in the hands of Google as opposed to the publisher, then the publisher should get a fair shake if violations were detected.

But then someone would find a way to reverse engineer it to their benefit so that plan sucks.

TCR, Jun 16, 2006 IP
  5. Tyler Banfield

Tyler Banfield Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think this is one of the most ignorant statements I've read on DP. Google does not just randomly ban people for the fun of it.

Tyler Banfield, Jun 16, 2006 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    One of the problems with the net and using the same username everywhere is that you stand out like a sore thumb. I have nothing to hide so, for me, that's a good thing.

However a quick search on your username shows it's very popular

and that's just from page 1.

So, either you're not as "concerned for your fellow man" as you make out or you have had crappy luck in picking your username.

sarahk, Jun 16, 2006 IP
  7. tigerboy123

tigerboy123 Banned

Best Answers:
    ?? uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

8. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    ???
    You could get together a group of 20 or 100 criminals? I'm glad you don't live near me....

sarahk, Jun 16, 2006 IP
  9. tigerboy123

tigerboy123 Banned

Best Answers:
    What do u think sarah iam doing like i told you guys i work for a survey firm thats my job but the very first link thats not me like i said ive used adbrite,clicksor and many more.I do that on a daily basis.

10. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    Figures. For all the whining he does, it would make sense that he's just another typical uncreative noob out for the quick Adsense buck with another MFA "blog" scrapped with content from other people's articles. No wonder he's posting so much nonsense pretty much nonstop, he's trying to reach that magical point when he can use signature links on DP. Figures, doesn't it? :rolleyes:

jackburton2006, Jun 16, 2006 IP
  11. TCR

TCR Peon

Best Answers:
    Way to go, Sarah, you crafty web vixen, you. ;)

The best post by this guy I saw was this:

title: Thumbs up date with 3 chicks has anyone tried it
    perpetual123

guys iam planning to go on a triple date has anyone here tried it ??If yes any suggesstions....

title: HA
    MAX

Yes.. have 2 extra penises ready in your car's glove box.

Dude, wtf? Why not just quit this charade of victim and/or victim advocate.

And btw, did you not read my post where I statedthat someone clicked bombed me and Google figured it out and did not credit the clicks? I have seen other members here state the same thing as I. Google does it's job.

WHAT THE HELL do you keep going on about?

TCR, Jun 16, 2006 IP
  12. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Aren't survey firms those people who ring you up at dinner time asking dumb questions?

And you said you weren't with any program...

And you back off from the one decent post I found... :)

sarahk, Jun 16, 2006 IP
  13. Tyler Banfield

Tyler Banfield Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I guess that explains the painfully bad grammar and punctuation.

My personal favorite:

"Alfie have you read everything i never said"

Tyler Banfield, Jun 16, 2006 IP
  14. TommyD

TommyD Peon

Best Answers:
    I think most people freak out on 'banned by' threads for a good reason.

1. The Author was banned.

and

2. The Author was too dumb to search for the previous 1000 'banned' posts from the previous week.

So 1 + 2 = flame his/her "Banned AND Dumb" Arse.

:p

TommyD, Jun 16, 2006 IP
  15. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:
    Perpetual, Perpetual, Perpetual :shakes head:

Just because you keep posting that anyone can be banned, doesn't make it true. You seem to think because you work for a polling company, you can speak for everyone. Surely you know that talking to 5 of your friends (who probably broke the TOS themselves, who knows) does not constitute an accurate sampling.

Does the automated program Google uses to detect fraud get it wrong once in a while? Yup

But you are entitled to a human review which will result in a suspension being lifted if you are not responsible. A VERY small percentage of honest publishers see the dreaded mail and I have yet to find someone who didn't have a suspension lifted if they made the request professionally (you see, scammers just cry)

I don't get what this thread hopes to accomplish

Anyone, you better watch out because Alfie is watching you

[​IMG]

yfs1, Jun 16, 2006 IP
  16. EasyVertex

EasyVertex Guest

Best Answers:

I agree to you. It's not fair to publishers to ban them prior to sending a paycheck. People should complain about that, because it is their earned money. This feels more like a class action suit against a giant Google corporation.

It's fair to pay first and then to do anything they want, up to banning people.

EasyVertex, Jun 16, 2006 IP
  17. yfs1

Best Answers:
    No, thats Advertisers money

(Is perpetual and vertex the same user?)

yfs1, Jun 16, 2006 IP
  18. Emperor

Emperor Guest

Best Answers:
    Interesting thread this, I don’t know what the point is but still very interesting. Is all this because google banned your account for click fraud??? or did you want to accomplish something else???

Emperor, Jun 16, 2006 IP
  19. yfs1

Best Answers:
    He just wants to get back to Melmac

yfs1, Jun 16, 2006 IP
  20. emil2k

emil2k Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The "warning idea" or what ever your trying to push here is already in the AdSense program, but like with any other partnership, Google only uses the warning with publishers that have build a moderate amount of trust with them...

So if you are a noname publisher doing less than $50/month you should probably be carefull with the program you are literally almost worhless to them, because you have not build up any trust (checks) and you are easyly replaceable...In this stage you should not be listing your sites in forums and stuff because there is some shity people around here that have been banned or something and want to bring someone down with them...DON't put links to your site from public places where you network, I would say never but atleast untill your third check from Google...

After your first check the probability of you getting banned is much smaller but still existst you should still be cautious, remember it's the internet, practically anarchy, noone is going to have sympathy for you, even if shit happens...and for sure noone will have sympathy for you if you are the source of the shit :cool: so don't go looking for it :rolleyes:

Basically follow TOS, laylow, and build trust and you probably should be fine...

emil2k, Jun 16, 2006 IP