1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Strongest Army, Airforce & Navy in the world?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by innews, Dec 2, 2008.

1. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    wisdomtool, Dec 13, 2008 IP
  2. Valley

Valley Peon

Best Answers:
    Valley, Dec 14, 2008 IP
  3. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    I guess thats a new religion? :D

I think we already have some asteroids coming by 2050 :) Well, thats what they say.

If you call a nuke system Topol-M, that have no analogues in the world and is immune to any defence system, then I think you dont follow up the world news, and particularly russian once) How many F-22's you have in your airforce? NOT A LOT, because its useless and VERY EXPENSIVE to have them in nowadays local combat wars, and US understands that more and more. The same can be said to Ka-50 black shark helis in Russia. However, nukes is a different story...there might be one enough if something happens.

N_F_S, Dec 14, 2008 IP
  4. jonas18

jonas18 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

its that a joke that F-22's, how is something is useless when US can go in drop bombs without Russian noticed:rolleyes:, we have enough to make a lots of damage..Plus again are you saying its useless beacuse russian don't have it:D

The USAF states that the F-22 cannot be matched by any known or projected fighter aircraft.[1] Air Chief Marshal Angus Houston, Chief of the Australian Defence Force, said in 2004 that the "F-22 will be the most outstanding fighter plane ever built."[5] You called that useless

jonas18, Dec 15, 2008 IP
  5. kreativi

kreativi Peon

Best Answers:
    Al-Qaeda and Taliban has got the largest and strongest army, navy and Airforce! :)

• You can not see their air force planes flying.
    • You can not see their ships.
    • Neither can you see them in large groups.

Isn't it amazing. They have got some transparent technology! ;)

kreativi, Dec 15, 2008 IP
  6. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    :) F-22 isnt a global war weapon, its a local weapon. Guess who will fly faster a space-nuked missile Topol-M or a F-22? :D These are different level weapons. Regarding "cannot be matched by any known or projected fighter aircraft", thats a lie, there are already plans on building 5th generation aircraft in 2009. What I meant by useless, is that you wont send the F-22 to Iraq/Afghanistan, etc. and you DO NOT use them there, guess why? Ill tell you why, because in terms of damage/costs in these local wars it is useless. Its better to built 2/3 combat aircrafts rather than 1 so called "stealth")) Well, you already called one plane as a "stealth", but somehow it got shot down in Serbia from russian rockets of 80s & 90's technology:

http://ru.youtube.com/watch?v=W2ie1foHbvg

How did it get shot down if its a stealth? :)

N_F_S, Dec 16, 2008 IP
  7. jonas18

jonas18 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

jonas18, Dec 16, 2008 IP
  8. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    The toughest Army is the Indian army. They have 400,000 guys named "Patel" alone.

Lexiseek, Dec 16, 2008 IP
  9. peter_anderson

peter_anderson Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, sure :rolleyes:

peter_anderson, Dec 16, 2008 IP
  10. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    How's life in Infraction Town?

Lexiseek, Dec 16, 2008 IP
  11. peter_anderson

peter_anderson Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Full of red cards.

[​IMG]

peter_anderson, Dec 16, 2008 IP
  12. Valley

Valley Peon

Best Answers:
    How many years before Blackwater has the strongest forces, not with ships and planes etc, but with what forces they can muster within 48 jours anywhere in the globe. Depends on what you can define as a conflict too.
    All out or storm the whitehouse?

Valley, Dec 16, 2008 IP
  13. hostlonestar

hostlonestar Peon

Best Answers:
    lol blackwater has a great force because they take from the US military. The F-22 has no use in Iraq/Afghanistan, why do we need to be stealthy when the insurgents don't have any radar for us to hide from? It is not cost effective. Why fly planes that are not needed? Heck, we could probably use some WWII vintage plane and get the same results as we get from our Eagles over there, bombs on target.

lol @lexiseek about the 400k w/patel alone, that made me smile. I'm laughing about the name thing, not about India being the strongest military. I have already stated my position on that, and I have yet to see anyone offer any real rebuttal against it.

hostlonestar, Dec 17, 2008 IP
  14. zxcvbad

zxcvbad Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Guys! Loved your conversation :)) "my dad will whipe your dad" is the best description :) Indians Rock :))
    Just want to add some interesting info regarding the aircrafts. True that F22 is pretty best, however, i ve just noticed a Russian one which is about to be alien style! If you have 7 free mins check this video up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeiqMn7xb_Y&feature=related

A little bit blablablaing included, so if you d like to see the action only skip right to 5:00

Merry Christmas to you folks.

zxcvbad, Dec 25, 2008 IP
  15. erolelcott

erolelcott Peon

Best Answers:
    heck, where did u get that from??

erolelcott, Dec 25, 2008 IP
  16. Ironhide

Ironhide Peon

Best Answers:
    India can think of being the best when they will stop borrowing technology from Russia and start developing their own.
    It's technology and skill of how to use them, make an army superior. No matter how motivated and well trained you are, 10,000 soldiers with pointed sticks in hand can not beat 100 soldiers with M16. Most of Indian defense technology, infact the leading one, be it Army, Air force or Navy comes from Russia, France, Italy etc.

Sure they have started developing indigenous technology but its a long way down, before they can be in top 5 even in army. No offense to any Indian, but truth is truth.

Ironhide, Dec 25, 2008 IP
  17. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    IMHO borrowing technology help a country to leapfrog the existing technology that they do not have, instead they can purchase it from the likes of Russia. It is far easier to develop new technology based on borrowed technologies than to develop your own technologies afresh.

wisdomtool, Dec 25, 2008 IP
  18. erolelcott

erolelcott Peon

Best Answers:
    i think, i agree with u...it will take years before countries like India & China could build something on their own.
    in any case, its better for them to purchase equipments from advanced countries & then, do a few modifications to suit their needs!!

19. zxcvbad

zxcvbad Active Member

Best Answers:
    Firtsly saw at Farnborough, impressive one...

zxcvbad, Dec 25, 2008 IP
  20. erolelcott

erolelcott Peon

Best Answers:
    oh yeah, it is quite impressive!!