1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense Rotation Engine, Now Everyone Earn BIG!

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by rewlie, Jun 13, 2006.

1. Riboflavin

Riboflavin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Clear that english isn't your first language.

Yes I do read, and guess what we are all telling you it won't work.

You can go ahead and do it I just don't think you will get a lot of response from DP members.

Riboflavin, Jun 16, 2006 IP
  2. rewlie

rewlie Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm offering a free blog to whom who wanna join the network of that website, that website is asiabeautyreviews.com, and I'm not talking about beauty products there, and Adsense displaying an ads about free blog over there, I just dont get it what are you talking about. What ads do you see at that website?? Tell me .

rewlie, Jun 16, 2006 IP
  3. rewlie

rewlie Active Member

Best Answers:
    There's always an upside and the downside in everything, so i will list it here :

Upside

1. Your ads rotated across many site
    2. It works on CPM basis
    3. It wont work if you paste the code into any site while the original is still alive, for the protection.
    4. It works on Ads for Content, Referral, Video

Downside

1. It will not work on CTR basis cause clicks will be send straight to Google. There's a backend function to trace which user dont convert well ( CTR versus impression ) but it will not work in javascript or html format. This will lack the function to trace which sites dont converts well.

2. It will not work for Adsense for Search.

That is why i call it revenue sharing, it will max out on CPM basis for high traffic sites, but not on CTR side, so in this case, low traffic site also needs to improve their traffic in order to get their ads rotates more.

Apologies to all about the downside :eek:

So suggestion guys ?? Turn it into something else ?? It will also work on ads which they can input a landing url, i'm thinking about affiliate thing.

rewlie, Jun 16, 2006 IP
  4. Riboflavin

Riboflavin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, the fact of the matter is the way it is know, everyones revenue is getting averaged and the system won't work as stated before.

If you are dead set on making it come to life, the only real possibility is something similar to what DP or senserely.com has going.

Riboflavin, Jun 16, 2006 IP
  5. rewlie

rewlie Active Member

Best Answers:
    I dont want that, i'm turning it into something else, other than adsense, maybe an affiliate exchange. Ok i'll turn it into affiliate exchange where I can track the clicks.

rewlie, Jun 16, 2006 IP
  6. KingSEO

KingSEO Peon

Best Answers:
    You're all just jealous of rewlies clearly genius idea. He has singlehanded created a great opportunity for us all to AVERAGE AND INCREASE our incomes and you turn him away?! Fools I say!

I will join rewlies network with my millions of impressions and we'll become multibillionaries togheter! Isn't that right rewlie??

KingSEO, Jun 16, 2006 IP
    Riboflavin likes this.
  7. rewlie

rewlie Active Member

Best Answers:
    I may need to think, let me be in peace for a while.

rewlie, Jun 16, 2006 IP
  8. jaybong

jaybong Peon

Best Answers:
    good luck with that

jaybong, Jun 16, 2006 IP