1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense Rotation Engine, Now Everyone Earn BIG!

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by rewlie, Jun 13, 2006.

1. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    I am sure that no one in the Adsense support team has the slightest idea of what you are talking to them about. No one here understands your incoherent posts... but this is just boring... time to move on to threads that have some intelligence in them...

Good luck, you are sure going to need it, and you might want to learn some English before trying out something like this.

fryman, Jun 14, 2006 IP
  2. rewlie

rewlie Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ok, goodbye :D

rewlie, Jun 14, 2006 IP
  3. TheHoff

TheHoff Peon

Best Answers:
    This place does "revenue sharing" because Shawn provides the impressions. He is giving out free impressions for you to post. That is how you make money with revenue sharing-- by someone supplying free impressions.

Please explain how your system generates more money. If 20 people join and collectively add in 20,000 impressions... you still have 20,000 impressions to go around. 1 person that joins and they usually only gets 5 cent clicks; once they start sharing impressions, they will earn more money. Another person that joins usually gets 25 cent clicks; now they will start getting some of the other person's clicks (5 cents) and they will lose money. Some people win, some people lose... why would those who lose continue to play?

TheHoff, Jun 14, 2006 IP
  4. rewlie

rewlie Active Member

Best Answers:
    Explain : it will not be collective cause it is based on 1:1

Everbody win in this case, you are not sharing impression, your ads was send "live" to the others page, clicks will go straight to your account, not by sharing. There's no point new user or old user, you give and you get it back.

rewlie, Jun 14, 2006 IP
  5. Riboflavin

Riboflavin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

Riboflavin, Jun 15, 2006 IP
  6. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    If that's the case, then the only people you'll have joining are noobs with 5 uniques a day to their mesothomelia blogspot sites.

jackburton2006, Jun 15, 2006 IP
  7. Roller goof

Roller goof Guest

Best Answers:
    hmm i think ill stick to making decent websites

Roller goof, Jun 15, 2006 IP
  8. jaybong

jaybong Peon

Best Answers:
    I think either everybody else doesn't understand it, or you don't understand it. Hmmm

jaybong, Jun 15, 2006 IP
  9. Peanut

Peanut Peon

Best Answers:
    right i am pretty sure i dont understand it either, but from the impression i get if i have a law based site i will recieve law based adverts with adsense, and when i sign upto this system you will distribute my law adverts across the network so the adverts show up across multiple directories?

If thats correct i dont really see the point because adsense was designed to be contextual to improve the number of click throughs wasnt it? if i am reading a programming sight i am not likely to click on a lawyer advert

i am probably wrong though

Peanut, Jun 15, 2006 IP
  10. Riboflavin

Best Answers:
    No, I think all it does is rotate your pub_id, bassically averaging all revenue accross all sites.

Of course no one really knows because he never explains the program fully.

11. tomzx

tomzx Peon

Best Answers:
    How about I take your script and add it to my MFA website, what are you going to do? Manually delete them from your network? How about when there will be hundred of new site daily? (I'm only suggesting)

That site says it: http://www.senserely.com/how-does-it-work.php

This thing almost sounds like he just want to know where your content is so he can get more...

In fact, it's an "article directory", some place where you put your stuff, pretty much like blogger or any blogging community though you haven't "full control" over how much you earn.

Google can make a site "legit" but it doesn't mean it is useful to anyone. Let me rephrase you:
    Here's my last comment: Don't be stubborn. We're here to help you but you simply don't want to understand. STOP RIGHT HERE and take some time just to really see your thing fully. How can that work? I mean I won't even ask the question as you've been replying the same answer over and over not realising it's wrong. There's many people in this community that have thousand of time the knowledge you have in advertisement and that kind of stuff and I'm pretty sure they know what they are talking about so don't get them wrong with all that stuff you want to "promote". It ain't working. Period.

tomzx, Jun 15, 2006 IP
  12. TheHoff

TheHoff Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually, it is worse than that. I can't believe I've read this thread enough times that I understand what he is saying... but if you look at the source code of the websites he posted on page 1, you can see-- it isn't pub_id rotation-- he calls an iFrame from a remote site and that iFrame has your AdSense code in it. So site A shows an iFrame with site B's ad in it. Site B has an iFrame with site A's ad in it.

Improperly done (if you don't make sure to say this ad will be shown in a frame) it is against TOS. I suspect Google did not really understand what he was doing and it may get participants in trouble. If you look at the email conversation he posted, it leaves off the part where he explained to Google the goal of the system and how he plans to do it.

TheHoff, Jun 15, 2006 IP
  13. BlueDevilMedia

BlueDevilMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why do I feel like everyone that signs up will be displaying rewlie's pub-id?

BlueDevilMedia, Jun 15, 2006 IP
  14. jaybong

jaybong Peon

Best Answers:
    From what I understand it seems obvious that its a zero sum game. If I join and I make more money then I used to then someone else will be making less money then they used to.

DP's (and I assume Senserely's) revenue sharing works because they are effectively giving posters money in exchange for posting. Its a win win. But just shifting publisher id's around......???
    Zero Sum = No Incentive = Doesn't Work

jaybong, Jun 15, 2006 IP
  15. Riboflavin

Best Answers:
    Wow, I didn't even look at the source, I assumed it was at least sever side.

While for those of you who may have thought about joining, you may want to think again!

Here is a quote from the Google FAQ:

16. rewlie

rewlie Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's why i'm try to explaining it well, give me a time.

It's your choice, nobody force you.

I do understand what i am doing.

Your pub_id will be displayed across many site, so your ads will follow the content on another site, it will not just be law, if you pub_id displayed on programming website, it will display ads about programming.

Ask what you want to know.

Put my script on MFA sites, it will not work, unless I approve it, Yes i can ban the script from showing on any sites globally from the network. I dont have any interest in knowing your content, what for ?? I do have my own niche. Prove me that i'm wrong totally and i will convert the system to something else.

Yes, it's iframe, yes i do leave it and now for your confirmation, this is it :

You can trace from the source.

That's why i dont ENCOURAGE YOU TO PUT ALL THE CODE FROM THAT SYSTEM TO ONE PAGE, INSTEAD OF USING ONLY ONE PER PAGE, OTHER THAN THAT, PASTE THE ADSENSE CODE YOU GOT FROM YOUR ADSENSE ACCOUNT DIRECTLY TO YOUR WEBSITE.

Yes it's server side. And tell me why it's displaying ads correctly based on my content here :

http://www.asiabeautyreviews.com

rewlie, Jun 15, 2006 IP
  17. Riboflavin

Best Answers:
    An Iframe is not serverside. I wouldn't call ads for the keyword 'Blog' based on your content.

18. rewlie

rewlie Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you read what i'm offering about at that website ?? Clear that you dont even read.

rewlie, Jun 15, 2006 IP
  19. rewlie

rewlie Active Member

Best Answers:
    I do accept any suggestion, so if you guys think this is wrong / will not working, suggest me something that I can convert the system to. It's also can rotate affiliate thing.

rewlie, Jun 15, 2006 IP
  20. jaybong

jaybong Peon

Best Answers:
    My suggestion is that you explain with examples on how it will work
    The way I see it

Site one Home loans cpc $2, ctr 5%, impressions 1000, revenue $100/day
    Site two Flash games cpc $.1, ctr 1%, impressions 2000, revenue $2/day
    Site three Celebrity cpc $.3, ctr 10%, impressions 10000, revenue $300/day
    Site four Mesothelioma cpc $5, ctr 5%, impressions 100, revenue $25/day

If their pub id rotated they would each earn an average of $106

Now if I owned the flash game site my revenue would increase to from $2 to $106 so I win.

But if I own the celebrity site my revenue goes from $300 to $106 so I would leave your network.

If I own the Home loan site averaging $100 I might stay in so to ensure stable revenue but then if the celebrity site dropped out then the average revenue would fall to $42 so then I would also leave.

And so on and so on. Adding more sites to the network doesn't make this zero sum effect stop.

If this is wrong tell me what you think would happen to these sites and why the high revenue sites would have an incentive to stay in the network. Please use my examples.

jaybong, Jun 16, 2006 IP