1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank Diary

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by bl4ckmaN^, Nov 8, 2008.

1. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Exactly,everytime i see this thread,i always ask Blackman to try other networks as well.

getjimmy, Dec 12, 2008 IP
  2. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Working on that, mate :)

Not actually other networks, but different methods to make money online.

bl4ckmaN^, Dec 12, 2008 IP
  3. mill123

mill123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    today was a pretty good day again after 3 days of pretty shit sales. hops are steady.

mill123, Dec 13, 2008 IP
  4. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    had a $300 day yesterday and looks like I'll get another today!! So things are really looking good on my side

Patchkaa, Dec 13, 2008 IP
  5. mill123

mill123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    you're all organic aren't you man?

mill123, Dec 13, 2008 IP
  6. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah i dont do PCC, I just use BUM, and some SEO sites

Patchkaa, Dec 14, 2008 IP
  7. mill123

mill123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    thought so. nice work :)

mill123, Dec 14, 2008 IP
  8. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    You still selling that Wiibrew stuff??

Patchkaa, Dec 14, 2008 IP
  9. mill123

mill123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i got a sale for that today actually from my blog. i was doing really well with it before the gbatemp guys saw it. tried to get another good google spot but it's too hard. might go for something with a bit more substance tbh.

mill123, Dec 14, 2008 IP
  10. DPParadise

DPParadise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So CB is back again and all working or same shit as usual ?

DPParadise, Dec 14, 2008 IP
  11. bl4ckmaN^

Best Answers:
    I think with just have to cope with such problems, because even if we are getting screwed badly, Clickbank still remains the main money maker for thousands or maybe millions of people.

bl4ckmaN^, Dec 14, 2008 IP
  12. DPParadise

DPParadise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I wonder where all that peoples anyway:) There was some guy however in other thread like "I made $5k last month at last and biggest moneymaker was CB" so I wonder how it works for him while lot of others complain

DPParadise, Dec 14, 2008 IP
  13. zr11

zr11 Peon

Best Answers:
    Conspiracy Theorists Unite!

Has anyone ever considered the perhaps ludicrous but possible idea that clickbank may have an interest in seeing some products do better then others?? or even leverage some control over when products sell. You can fill in the blanks as to why yourself. Now, I am an affiliate and I do OK. I am certainly no super affiliate (under $1800 a month currently) but let me tell you a very interesting story about something that happened to me in late 2006 before I "understood" the internet and did any affiliate marketing.

I was trying to purchase an ebook about how to make money blogging, and since I understood very little and did not see things as I do now, I came across a sales page that was promoting some ebook that was supposed to be the best thing since sliced bread and would turn me into a blogging millionaire in 30 days or something.

So I'm all excited about how I am going to be an internet millionaire. I whip out my credit card to make the purchase, but only I keep getting an error after I enter my creditcard details. Clickbank declined my attempt to purchase the product 5 times in a row.

Very disappointed and not understanding at the time that this particular ebook is sold exclusively through clickbank, I figured I could just find another merchant online selling the ebook. So off I go and search for the phrase "Make money Blogging". Well this time I happen upon an even nicer sales page, complete with screenshot proof, testimonials and all sorts of things. I get totally sold and forget about the first ebook I was unable to buy.

Imagine my shock and surprise when I click on the Buy button and realize that both these ebooks are sold by Clickbank. Now you have to understand I did not fully get the clickbank relationship to products being sold and their publishers at that point in my online development, so I assumed the ebooks were produced by the same person. Remembering that my creditcard was just denied 5 times for no reason that I could understand, I figure I will try with this new product one more time!

Wouldn't you know it, the exact same card and information worked with the new ebook on the first go! The product I was able to buy was Blogging to the Bank, the product that got declined by my creditcard was some lesser known probably lower gravity ebook. (I can't say for sure about the gravity because I knew nothing about this then and did not compare them, but I can not even remember the name of the other ebook and it does not seem to be offered for sale anymore, so I think we know how that ended)

Now, I am new to posting in this forum, so you can take my story and anything I say with a grain of salt if you like, but what I learned from that experience, once I started to be an affiliate, is that it seems products that are published by people higher up on the food chain seem to experience less "issues" let's say.

I know everybody has no doubt seen the rise of Fap Turbo in such a short time. Yes I understand that the original FAP did very well and the publisher no doubt has a huge list. What some of you that do not promote in that niche may have missed however is that just a couple weeks before the release of FAP Turbo, there was another EA that was only available for a few days before the product was delisted that made a very similar surge to the top of the forex niche. In retrospect I think someone was testing the waters. Further the other products in the niche that were until the release of FAP Turbo doing well have seen their gravities cut by in some cases half. Very strange indeed in such a short time.

Again, remember, I am a newcomer to the affiliate marketing scene and I realize that my lack of experience and understanding does not put me in any position to make absolute judgements or determinations, but I believe that there is probably a bit more at play then just glitches and strange fluctuations as to why some affiliates and publishers may be missing sales and experiencing erratic conversion rates. Then again maybe I have just watched Zeitgeist and Endgame Blueprint for global enslavement one too many times ;)

Just my 2 cents... Let the flaming begin :D

zr11, Dec 15, 2008 IP
  14. jacky8

jacky8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thats the reason why CB will not improve. Enjoy showing off your frustrations with CB

jacky8, Dec 16, 2008 IP
  15. Charcoal

Charcoal Peon

Best Answers:
    How about viral video + ebook marketing?

Charcoal, Dec 17, 2008 IP
  16. Mr. Mojorisin

Mr. Mojorisin Peon

Best Answers:
    Has Clickbank fixed their tracking problems? Anyone else see a jump in sales lately?

Mr. Mojorisin, Dec 19, 2008 IP
  17. bl4ckmaN^

Best Answers:
    I don't have a JUMP in sales, but stuff is looking better in December, rather than November.

bl4ckmaN^, Dec 20, 2008 IP
  18. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Its same guys,i tried to buy something from my mastercard credit card and they declined.

getjimmy, Dec 20, 2008 IP
  19. www.infoebookstore.co.uk

www.infoebookstore.co.uk Peon

Best Answers:
    Some sales have returned this month, still lacking in consistency, but at least the money is coming in.

20. ashisharora_83

ashisharora_83 Peon

Best Answers:
    December is good so far for me, But i am getting less or 0 sales on each Friday. Anybody else observed the same trend?

--Ashish

ashisharora_83, Dec 20, 2008 IP