1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is content rewriting software worth to be used?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by 3DProf4online, Nov 19, 2008.

1. 3DProf4online

3DProf4online Peon

Best Answers:
    As I staded before the article should be both SEO friendly and interesting.

3DProf4online, Dec 12, 2008 IP
  2. Li Weng

Li Weng Peon

Best Answers:
    Personally I really care about the quality of my articles since they're an essential part of personal branding. I try to deliver unique value via all my articles so I don't use any software, I don't get other people to write my content and I don't create several version of the same article just to hit the numbers. I believe content = king, quality content = king of the kings. You ask any top guru who specialize in article marketing, they'll tell you the same thing. None of them get some software to rewrite articles. It's just not a good long-term strategy.

Li Weng, Dec 12, 2008 IP
  3. 3DProf4online

3DProf4online Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Li Weng, thanks for sharing your practice here! You see, I think there is a scence to rewrite an article! If, for example, an article is very interesting you can orient the first article on key phrase 1 and the second one on key phrase 2. Acting in such a way you will manage to attract more readers and get more traffic from web!

3DProf4online, Dec 22, 2008 IP