1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Goal: $55.55 USD Daily!

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by webviz, Jun 9, 2006.

1. webviz

webviz Peon

Best Answers:
    Well I plan on spening $1,500 USD on advertising. However, I plan on using it wisely. Mostly on search engine marketing.

webviz, Jun 10, 2006 IP
  2. Netizen

Netizen Peon

Best Answers:
    I suggest you visit the Sites for Sale section and look for existing sites with income. You will get an idea what kind of sites are making that kind of money.

If you find something of interest with the right income, buy it and you will reach your goal.

Netizen, Jun 10, 2006 IP
  3. ishika

ishika Peon

Best Answers:
    i dont underatnd many things.like i know that everything takes time and hard work.but plz when some members say that ur goal like earning 50 to 100$ per day is impossible it i sdiscouraging.i think in this way that if many people in this have forum are eraning as they are claiming such big amount then why cant others.and if you seek this goal from the beginning it be more easier to cahive bcoz u r focus from beginning.
    so webdiz since this is my target also and i have also build a plan on how to achive that i can suggest that you first identify ur area of strength.that do you have enough time to give to adsense to do everything by urself manually or u r wiolling to spend on marketing and making ur sites initailly to reap the benefits faster.
    then suppose if u doing manually u have to understand its hard work and lot of commitemnt i srequire everyday.u have to hit upon an idea u can make on any good topiocs but not on some light hobby tpoics something which people basically look in net for like any technology related topics ,health,fitness topics ,finance topics,travel topics etc.then u will need to source material from where u will writing content mixing and adding ur own unique content.
    then place the ads properly blended.then learn seo and marketing properly .which requires submitting everyday to suppose 20 directories everyday writing articles submiiting to ezine reciprocal linking etc.and then u should again focus on amking other sites.
    so this is the sequence if u r prepare for hard work but it is something where u may easily lose ur focus.
    or other way around is learn everything in this forum that how tod oseo ads placemnt and hire some people and make him do everything instructing him.
    then after one site another site and go on.just need to supervise things,and then i think u can achive ur target very soon.
    i would like to talk to u more on this so u can pm me

ishika, Jun 10, 2006 IP
  4. ishika

ishika Peon

Best Answers:
    see this plan out and work upon it i m sure it will work in long run.

ishika, Jun 12, 2006 IP
  5. jetbrains

jetbrains Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I only want to earn $10 per day

jetbrains, Jun 12, 2006 IP
  6. ash1

ash1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    are you serious, thats insane, how many uniqe views do you get daily?

ash1, Jun 12, 2006 IP
  7. anurag_online

anurag_online Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Right brother i too agree with you if 10$ comes daily even my server expenses will be covered and then i can emphasis on marketing in different medias too.

anurag_online, Jun 14, 2006 IP
  8. gmschmitz

gmschmitz Member

Best Answers:
    How big of a risk is it to, I don't feel that it is that big of a risk. I wanted to start a site so I just went out and did it. It's a hoby of mine so it's something I enjoy doing, I guess that's why it might not be that big of risk for me.

gmschmitz, Jun 14, 2006 IP
  9. ultimategp

ultimategp Peon

Best Answers:
    alot of people would like to have this much...but it is hard you really got to make ur site really popular and big

ultimategp, Jun 14, 2006 IP
  10. IamNed

IamNed Peon

Best Answers:
    There are two ways to making money with Adsense-long term SEo and link building for good SERPs or generate lots of MFA spam sites. I dont recommend the later. Either way, making $50/day from scratch (consistanly ) isnt easy by any stretch of the immagination.

IamNed, Jun 14, 2006 IP
  11. Malik04

Malik04 Guest

Best Answers:
    well, I really can't help you in the earnings department, but here's a couple of tips...

1.) Don't make a webpage that you don't want to make. If you are interested in making a webpage about something random (like mousepads) but instead go with a site to focus on one word that pays a lot (like mesothelioma...yeah, i'm a victum of that, I admit it), then the outcome of your site won't be great. I did this, made like 4 sites that all sucked, (crappy blogspots to be exact) and for nothing. It all went down the drain.

2.) Know your shit. If your going to make a site about something that you don't know what your talking about, then don't. You could do all the research in the world, but still sound mega stupid. Know what your talking about.

3.) Before even finding out info, have a game plan. Actually, go, find info, look at sites with google ads. Ask a lot of question (search first, since peepz at this forum get angry sometimes....I was a noob), and read a lot. Read all day. Read from monday through friday, and saturday and sunday, focus on gameplan.

Well, there it is. Hope it helps.

(Note: I'm still somewhat of a noob...no shame in that...student will beat teacher...LOLz).

Malik04, Jun 14, 2006 IP
  12. bigrollerdave

bigrollerdave Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've been in this field for a little over a year now and I was making 100$+ with google a day. Then YPN approved me and now I'm making 600-700$ a day. I'm only 20 years old and started out with 10$. If you put your heart into it then it will pay off.

bigrollerdave, Jun 15, 2006 IP
  13. Henkatsu

Henkatsu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow... I know this is off topic, but I just wan't to ask, do YPN pay so much more per click, or do you get more traffic and clicks now ?

is YPN only for US ?

Henkatsu, Jun 15, 2006 IP
  14. pepo_flo

pepo_flo Peon

Best Answers:
    Make a website, see how it works and after that you put a goal for a short term, and maybe another later, ...

What kind of site? A good one with many visitors (and returning visitors), good content and good places of ads

pepo_flo, Jun 15, 2006 IP
  15. VooDoo

VooDoo Peon

Best Answers:
    it is not easy to acchieve, but anyway you have a goal , better than nothing, and if you acchieve 15 $ per day, it is also a good acchievement, that means you will get 450$ per month, not bad!

VooDoo, Jun 15, 2006 IP
  16. ash1

ash1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    hey congrats man!!!!!!

can you show us a few of your sites??

ash1, Jun 15, 2006 IP
  17. IamNed

IamNed Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry to say but working hard wont help if you arent using the right methods. I creatd a website a year ago with 200 hand done articles in various topics and it makes $1/day...complete waste of time.

I use other methods ot make lots of money which are far more efficient.

IamNed, Jun 15, 2006 IP
  18. chrisd

chrisd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Without giving out too much details. What do you mean by other methods ?

Thanks,
    Christophe D

chrisd, Jun 15, 2006 IP
  19. IamNed

IamNed Peon

Best Answers:
    I cant really disclose thm cause I make alot of money with it, but the method involves a combination of optimized SEO, powerful links, and good keywords (low competition KWs).

if you have been in adsense long enough you may accidently stumble accross this method. I did one day and my earnings went from $3/day to well um..lot more

IamNed, Jun 15, 2006 IP
  20. redhits

redhits Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Just take care with that goal to not get banned!

redhits, Jun 15, 2006 IP