1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The day Israel used a boy aged 13 as a Human Shield

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ThraXed, Dec 10, 2008.

1. soniqhost.com

soniqhost.com Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe next time he won't throw rocks at them.

soniqhost.com, Dec 10, 2008 IP
  2. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Mabye next time Israel wont kill his parents, and occupy his land illegally.

ThraXed, Dec 10, 2008 IP
  3. ncz_nate

ncz_nate Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ncz_nate, Dec 10, 2008 IP
    guerilla likes this.
  4. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Rebecca, Dec 10, 2008 IP
  5. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    A thread with nothing but a URL and no expository text. You should be banned for such insolence.

Lexiseek, Dec 11, 2008 IP
  6. M5love

M5love Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Pathetic and ignorant response.

M5love, Dec 11, 2008 IP
    guerilla likes this.
  7. ncz_nate

ncz_nate Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hell, why don't you hang him for it while you're at it? :rolleyes:

ncz_nate, Dec 11, 2008 IP
    AGS likes this.
  8. jodyq

jodyq Peon

Best Answers:
    No words can decribe you as a person. Karma is a *****. Negative words with such a cold hearted response is due for some to come around to you. No 13 yr old deserves to be treated like that. .

jodyq, Dec 11, 2008 IP
  9. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    A bit of an over-reaction, don't you think? He simply stated cause an affect. If the 13 year old doesn't throw stones, he wouldn't be killed.

Nobody deserves to have rocks thrown at them, either. Especially since it's happening because of their religion.

10. M5love

M5love Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    wow, so why don't you send them the same bombs you like to see in Israel's hands? maybe they will quit throwing stones? ya ok buddy, you make a lot of sense... overreaction? you make no reaction at all, just negative. Sad to see people like you in this world. The kid should kill those soldiers with stones.

M5love, Dec 11, 2008 IP
  11. jodyq

jodyq Peon

Best Answers:
    don't confuse a race with religion lol. My 2 year old loves to throw rocks so do the neighbors kids, why don't we just shoot em up?
    Edit: Israel and palestine aren't religions you should really really educate yourself prior to posting makes ya look kinda well i don't have to say it.

jodyq, Dec 11, 2008 IP
  12. stock_post

stock_post Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    This is bad stuff

stock_post, Dec 11, 2008 IP
  13. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    I don't send anyone bombs. I don't condone the killing of anyone, by anyone. I would never kill another person myself and don't recommend anyone does.

That's the difference between me and you. Actually, that's only one of many.

14. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    I'm not confused by Israel, Palestine, the religion of Judaism or the religion of Islam. I'm well aware of the history involving the "Middle East" crisis.

Israelis are a nationality, of course. But many Israelis are also Jewish and the government of Israel is a Jewish one.

Your 2 year old should probably get out of the habit of throwing rocks very quickly in U.S. society. If he aims them at others, there will be consequences.

As his mother, you should teach your child not to throw rocks as a sign of protest. So should the 13 year old's parents as well.

15. jodyq

jodyq Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL my son is a girl. my daughter is a normal 2 year old if you go for a walk she likes to pick up pebbles and throw them, I don't know what part of the US or what society you belong to, but we oregonians don't blast people exspecially little ones for throwing things, might get sued if a kid breaks a window lol and by little ones i mean 14 and younger.

jodyq, Dec 11, 2008 IP
  16. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    You don't know what part of society I belong to? The tax-paying, law abiding normal part of society, since you asked.

So your daughter isn't throwing rocks at armed soldiers? Good.

I don't recommend anyone "blast" anyone. I notice you have the same problem a lot of posters here in this section have. You're reading way too far into what I'm saying in an attempt to conform to a conclusion you already hold.

I don't advocate the Israeli's killing the boy and I don't advocate rock-throwing for 13 year old Palestinians either.

Palestinians should seek a peaceful negotiated settlement with Israel. They clearly can't beat them with their current tactics. When dealing with a superior opponent, negotiate.

There should be no violence on either side while they hammer out a peace agreement. BOTH SIDES are wrong for violence. That's where my argument differs from many of you single agenda posters.

17. blestmrsmooth

blestmrsmooth Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its fascinating to see the natural Greek reaction and the excessive media coverage of the killing of a beloved son and at the same time when 50 Palestinians innocent kids get killed they are largely ignored by the media.I don't get it!

blestmrsmooth, Dec 11, 2008 IP
  18. jodyq

jodyq Peon

Best Answers:
    ok I understand your point of view both sides completely, but where is the logic if teenagers here had a rock and threw it at you, would you call the army in to kill them, not the police but the army? If a teenager threw rocks at me I would call the police and if they continued throwing rocks at the police then the police would probably taser them or if they were unruly kids shoot the bean bag thingys, but if 1 13 yr old was tied and handcuffed to a police car and used as a human shield because this grown man can't defend himself and use a child then that man should be punished, I can almost guarantee that the man who did this to that child is now a local hero and has many awards and promotions in his future for getting creative, but what he has actually done is give more reason for things like suicide bombings and other horrible acts, if you are going to act like that well shoot pick up rocks and throw them back. This whole throwing rocks can get you killed thing is stupid. A rock is a rock, a gun is a gun fight fair or don't fight at all. A gun for a gun and a rock for a rock. shoot kick his azz in a street fight if you can. But as for me I am pro palestine, and I thank god I am a born and raised US Citizen because if god so chose to put me in palestine I would have made headlines if anything happened to my family, friends or neighbors. That is natural human reaction, you hurt me or my family and I swear to the last breath that I breath and Beyond death I will get my revenge not only on the person but what that person stands for. So thats it. I will talk tomorrow dinner is almost done you all have a good night. Peace out.

jodyq, Dec 11, 2008 IP
  19. danephillips

danephillips Peon

Best Answers:
    You have to be completely stupid not to see that one side says we want to kill all Jews and the other side just once to live in peace.

But Islam only wants to kill Jews and Jews must protect them selves...

It just plain stupid to say it or see it or believe it any other way ...

Fact hey who do you think placed those 50 Palestinians innocent kids there ?

It was Islam groups Hamas that want 50 Palestinians innocent kids to be killed so Israel gets blame.Hamas Fires there missles from these places where the innocent people are.

But remember these Palestinians all hate Jews and want to kill them they even voted in Hamas leaders....

Come on people stop being blind and stupid ...

Islam hates all people who do not follow their God Allah and that mean you too ...

danephillips, Dec 11, 2008 IP