1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Terrorists came on boats from Karachi, Pakistan to Mumbai, India

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by M5love, Dec 4, 2008.

1. contentedge

contentedge Active Member

Best Answers:
    I never said Pakistan created the Taliban, did I? Hell; I wasn't talking about Taliban at all. I was talking about LeT and a zillion other banned outfits that operate from your country. Apparently, a part of your country over which your President has no control whatsoever. :rolleyes:

contentedge, Dec 6, 2008 IP
  2. mrwordsworth

mrwordsworth Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thats what we all trying to say M5love accept it, that some part of ur nation is headache for the world.....
    We indians have nothing against pakistan we love paki people.....
    It is evident from the success of pak artists in India.....

If we people were blind haters we would hate everything paki..

But thats not the case......

We also have nothing against islam or Muslims, India has twice the no of muslims that pakistan has.....

But we only have prob with anti-indian terror groups in pak over which ur govt has no control...

So accept this that some part of ur country is troubled rater than pointing fingers at us.....

mrwordsworth, Dec 6, 2008 IP
  3. oo87

oo87 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Of course we need further reason. The debacle with Iraq has left a bad taste in most American's mouth, as well as made the rest of the world reluctant to assist us in warfare without some kind of catalyst. We can't just walk into Pakistan with provocation and expect support after the turn the War On Terror has taken

I think you need to wake up, my friend. We don't have the influence we used to.

oo87, Dec 7, 2008 IP