1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

YMads - CPM AD Network

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Nyte, May 12, 2011.

1. crookboy

crookboy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ok..I agree its fake....But for those who knows them,its not fake..

First of all understand this..If your site contain any malware or adwares or any suspicious files google will show a warning page before Displaying your site saying that" The contents of this site may harm your computer" or soemthing like that.Seeing this you will loose many viewers visiting your site regularly.You have to visit google and report them after removing the suspicious code from your site.Then they will review your site and remove the code if the Problem Does not persist.If you dont trust what i said,try ptp123 code for somedays and If you are LUCKY enough you will see the result.
    You can always check your site stats With this Link : http://safebrowsing.clients.google....ic?client=Firefox&hl=en&site=www.yoursite.com

I think Thats enough for "how on earth google reported that your site is containing virus"

Now i didnt say that i requested Payout..I said I "asked for Payout".I have written it very clearly there.I contacted Them in and only 1 time i got a reply from their side.After that i have send 3 or 4 mails and none of them were replied.

Site Says-"Support - Live Skype support for everyone - "ymads.alex"
    Ok Now just try the Skype id given over there..If anyone over here is able to get That Guy Alex Online for last few days Please ask Him about Payout button..I said this because i have never Seen him in skype..(NOw I dont know wether someone will say that its due to my ip problem,i am not getting him online!!!)
    I think this is what Alex Mean by "Support - Live Skype support for everyone - "ymads.alex" In the site

Now Check This http://ymadsblog.com/?p=14
    I believe Alex only come online to write in his Blog about Ymads..That too some Fake reports.Seeing This many users Thinks Ymads Is the Best Ever..
    In his Blog Its written Like This
    "I´m happy... Google already knows what is really best cpm advertising!
    We are the best CPM ADVERTISING by Google.
    See screenshot below or try Google and search "cpm advertising" !"

Just Search in google "cpm advertising" and i dont know in which country Ymads was shown as first result for that search in google..I am sorry guys i dont see like that in my country.(NB:google search Result may vary for various Country.Thats why i said like that)

And Last but Not the least

"PAYMENT PROOF"

Just make a ymads Payment proof search In google.You will get one proof of .09$ in this Link http://rajapayloadz.com/2011/05/06/first-payment-from-ymads-com/
    NB : Its not my site..And if you have any questions of that payment.I cant answer that..BECUASE I WASNT PAID..

Let me leave This discussion..Its not my concern to proove that its scam..I just gave you warning from my experience.Rest is Left to you.

Hope it would have been a legit site,Because i am also a webmaster

Last edited: May 17, 2011
    crookboy, May 17, 2011 IP
  2. slayerduck

slayerduck Active Member

Best Answers:
    The only reason why you think this network is "good" and "professional" is because you just want to get the refferal money from your link. You don't care if later on nobody gets paid. The silly little payout proof is just done by ymads so that you can post here on DP to lure people in, the rates are way to high and i'm not buying it.

slayerduck, May 18, 2011 IP
  3. Nyte

Nyte Peon

Best Answers:
    This is what i've come to understand .. any new network that has rates comparable or matching Adsense has something wrong with it.

With the rate that they were paying out they would be broke within the first payment.

There is a reason why Adbrite, Clicksor and all the other bigger Ad Networks don't even pay out as much as Adsense, so what makes us think that a newly created ad network would? Because we "want to believe" its real.

Us publishers are always heavily hoping that there will be another ad network like Adsense and that's why we are prone to scam networks.

My advice: try it, earn 5-10dollars then leave it until/if you get paid, or simply don't use it.

I've made 300dollars from them in 3days and have permanently stopped using them now, so i'll be awaiting payment, if no payment then i'll edit my opening post warning that they are scam.

Nyte, May 18, 2011 IP
  4. crookboy

crookboy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thats Good thing Friend..Make a Few $$ there and leave it and lets wait for the results..Everyone wish this to be true..But Until this moment its not practical to pay such rates and count all impressions..

crookboy, May 18, 2011 IP
  5. The End

The End Active Member

Best Answers:
    My first day at this site was awesome.
    In first day i earned 2 $ and with Trafficrevenue i earn just 0.5-1$ per day.
    I will try this site for more than 1 week and to try that this company really pays.

The End, May 18, 2011 IP
  6. joecool6101

joecool6101 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I like how they didn't approve my comment on their blog because I said they only show as #1 because they are logged into gmail and google tracks which site you go to most often and will put that as #1 FOR YOU ONLY.

Either way I will believe the company being real when I see it for now.. I am up for losing $15-30 to find out.

joecool6101, May 18, 2011 IP
  7. crookboy

crookboy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Actually They are prooving themself to be scam.Lets wait friend.But my advise is dont waste your time in this site..Find something else..They are so tricky that they are making money out of our valuable traffic.This is one BLACKHAT method to make money.I will Explain It.
    Just Download Script for Ad site,Spend Around $40 to get Domain,VPS etc And then Install The script.Now Get Ads from Other Legit site(like adbrite etc) and Use it in your new installed site.
    Give Some Attractive CPM Rates Like $3 For US Traffic etc.This Will Get You More Users.Set the payment day to one month or so.,So that you can make $$$$ in one month itself depending on traffic brought by users registered in your site.Anothe advantage for setting that much long payment time is it will be difficult for others to prove it as a scam since you have to wait 1 month for the result.And by the time your new site might have got enough users.To get More Users just pay one or 2 people(that too minimum amount) and ask them to post proof of payment in forums etc and get some refferels.Thus You have to spend only $40 to Get $$$$ flowwing into your account until your site is proven Scam all over internet.You can rotate this method as much times as you want..Because webmaster keep on searching for new new sites to make the best.

This is what usually Scam ads sites does with their publishers..."Lets wait to see that happen with Ymads also"...:)

crookboy, May 18, 2011 IP
  8. Mouaz10

Mouaz10 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have put one banner down in my site
    We'll know if they are scam next month

[​IMG]

Mouaz10, May 19, 2011 IP
  9. BaiGanio

BaiGanio Member

Best Answers:
    or even better - you can take traffic revenue model
    you do all of above but you pay everyone within 48 hours and you count only 10% of their traffic , the rest is in your pocket ;)

BaiGanio, May 19, 2011 IP
  10. crookboy

crookboy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Today i got a reply from Alex after a long time..He says He is not able to come online since he is busy with some meetings with advertisers..But he assures that this is a legit site..Lets wait and watch whats going to happen..I have requested Him to Correct The Payments link asa..(I dont know wether anyone needs a proof for this one like before..If needed Just reply here,I will PM you the screenshot :) )

crookboy, May 19, 2011 IP
  11. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    why to run after such sites which does not seems reputable and don't have good client support, just to get higher rates, why not work with sites which are proved good, and has good client support, and pays fast

aassociatehit, May 19, 2011 IP
  12. emilbus20

emilbus20 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I added them and have made about $50 with about 69,000 impressions and 200 clicks. That is not bad, but yes I am a bit scared. I have emailed Alex back and forth a few times and he was pretty responsive. I did deal with a company called banner connect at one time that was simliar and they did pay, but my site was not worthy lol.
    SO there are still some sites out there that can compete with adsense revenue but not many.

Lets see what happens folks, im gonna turn off the ads and see if I get paid in a month.

emilbus20, May 19, 2011 IP
  13. fotocewek

fotocewek Peon

Best Answers:
    Any one has been Payout by YMads? I'm fear its a scam or else

fotocewek, May 19, 2011 IP
  14. emilbus20

emilbus20 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Dude if your read this thread you would know not yet!! People never read WTF!!!!

emilbus20, May 19, 2011 IP
  15. okpa

okpa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    if admin can open thread here will be well

okpa, May 19, 2011 IP
  16. genkied

genkied Active Member

Best Answers:
    is there anyone get paid on bigger amounts?

genkied, May 19, 2011 IP
  17. joecool6101

joecool6101 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    please read:

joecool6101, May 19, 2011 IP
  18. crookboy

crookboy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Guys he removed "Google said: YmAds is the best CPM advertising." from his blog..I think ALex is reading our Posts over here..And he might be happy to see we people are just bumping this thread to the top in the forum and his site is getting more and more traffic..Its Better to stop replying this thread and prevent bumping it to front..Just leave it like this friends..There is lot of other good sites to be discussed..

crookboy, May 19, 2011 IP
  19. okpa

okpa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yes i c that

okpa, May 20, 2011 IP
  20. oraclemind

oraclemind Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am preparing zombies to give a big DDOS to ymads if they will be fake :p

oraclemind, May 20, 2011 IP