1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Yahoo is re-opening its Publisher Network with Media.net

Discussion in 'Publisher Network' started by JamesColin, Sep 28, 2012.

1. kkjj

kkjj Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The thing I truly detest about AdSense is the customer support, or more like the complete and utter lack of it! There is just no way to communicate with them! Not even a email or chat support, even the phone support is just a maze which leads to the same “check out our online FAQ” for every single possible choice! Why even have a phone if there is no human on the other side?
    On the other hand media.net answers my emails within 24 hours, and I have an account personal manager!
    When your living depends on a company I think the bare minimum you should be able to do is at least email them, it gives me a much greater sense of security knowing that if something goes wrong then I can contact someone there and we can resolve the situation.
    On the other hand I unknowingly bought a domain once that was already AdSense banned; I built a completely new site from scratch… I tried reversing the ban but without the incidence number that was emailed to the previous owner there is no way to contact AdSense….

I personally hope that media.net prospers and the demise of Google AdSense, purely because of the way they treat their clients.

kkjj, Apr 19, 2013 IP
  2. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I agree with you, but the problem is that it's not like media.net is nice and adsense is bad. It's simply that media.net is a far outsider. If roles were reversed and media.net was the number 1 ad network and adsense a far outsider, then their practises would also be reversed.
    I still hopes adsense dies and be replaced by another ad network, but I have no illusions as to how that *nicer* ad network will then turn into in a matter of years once it is undisputed number 1 ad network.

JamesColin, Apr 19, 2013 IP
  3. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It is very simple...

Adsense does not want to talk to you or anyone for that matter...
    adsense will die when they ban every single person on this planet...

But if you are using adwords then you are considered a paying
    customer, and you can always find a live person to talk too...

When I found out that I was banned from adsense, then I
    stopped using adwords, and have not used them in years....
    (I can play the same game they play by not using them....)

As long as you utilize google, you give them the power
    to do whatever it is they feel like doing....

When it comes to competion on the internet...
    there is none, it is google, and everyone else
    is fighting for the scraps left over....

The govt should break up google to stop the monopoly....

Last edited: Apr 20, 2013
    dscurlock, Apr 20, 2013 IP