1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Why some SEOs think Directory Submissions are DEAD (And How We PROVE THEM WRONG)

Discussion in 'Services' started by JohnS0N, Feb 11, 2012.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
  1. JohnS0N

JohnS0N Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What is there not to work? This is not a software.

We will send you a report after the submission has been done, thus you can see all the directories where your link has been posted. You can also search for your live links on a daily basis as they get approved, by searching for excerpts of your description in quotes.

That being said, we can give you a full refund if you don't see any new links coming your way.

JohnS0N, Feb 28, 2012 IP
  2. Genieseo

Genieseo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sounds very good, but if i can get any sample reports or review, I will be more happy to place my bulk orders with you?

Genieseo, Mar 1, 2012 IP
  3. JohnS0N

JohnS0N Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Aye, of course! You can see a sample here.

We also have a couple pending reviews, so those will be posted in the days to come.

Take your time mate, we're not getting anywhere. This service will just get better and better.

JohnS0N, Mar 1, 2012 IP
  4. JohnS0N

JohnS0N Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Case Study
    "From Nowhere To Page 2 In Only 45 Days"

How we ranked a website we made in 15 minutes on google for a health keyword, competing with websites like wikipedia, mayoclinic and government websites... only with our Directory Submission Service.

Look at this website:

[​IMG]

No content, no links, no real design. It's just a website with one page, stuffed with our keywords. Even a simple contact page is not present there. It's horrible.

We tried to imitate the worst-case scenario. Not only is this website uninformative for google, but for the human eye as well. That means that while we were submitting this website to directories, when directory owners saw this website in the approval queue, many of them would not accept it because of it's poor quality. But we ranked it anyway.

Not only did we try to submit a poor website, we also submitted it with only one description (possible duplicate content) and two anchor keywords. But we ranked it anyway.

[​IMG]
    keyword1 = 201,000 / broad searches per month
    keyword1 = From NOWHERE to #17 in 45 days

[​IMG]
    keyword2 = 18,100 / broad searches per months
    keyword2 = From NOWHERE to #13 in 45 days

Don't believe these screenshots? PM us for the real time keywords and website. Then check it with your backlinks checker and see that we only built directory links to it. We will not post any of this information publicly for obvious reasons.

JohnS0N, Mar 6, 2012 IP
  5. hovesh07

hovesh07 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can I supply the titles and descriptions in "Spintax format", or each on a separate line?

hovesh07, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  6. JohnS0N

JohnS0N Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, you can use both. Whichever you prefer.

JohnS0N, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  7. mainhoondon

mainhoondon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ordered a 10,000 Package :)

mainhoondon, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  8. JohnS0N

JohnS0N Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Celebrating The Day Of Women

Promo Code: Pandora

Copy/Paste this code TODAY and get the 10k submission package for only $59! Click this buy now button and use the above promo code.

[​IMG]

* You can use the code all over again for as many websites as you like. Only Today!

JohnS0N, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  9. mainhoondon

mainhoondon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Received my 10,000 submission order.
    Order was done in time frame (2 days)

JohnS0N is extremely helpful and answered some stupid questions of mine. Got the report as sample mentioned in the thread
    Actually the report had over 10,000 directories in it. As to my knowledge, directory submission helps in better serps

I'll confirm with my progress soon

So far so good

and for that amount of money, its a STEAL!

:)

mainhoondon, Mar 10, 2012 IP
  10. JohnS0N

JohnS0N Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you mainhoondon, it was a pleasure working with you!

JohnS0N, Mar 10, 2012 IP
  11. colochris

colochris Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hoping for another great discount day.

colochris, Mar 12, 2012 IP
  12. JohnS0N

JohnS0N Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @hhwxcb8mn: yes you are right, but stay tuned ;)
    @colochris: checkout PM from yesterday ;) and let us know what do you think ...

JohnS0N, Mar 13, 2012 IP
  13. JohnS0N

JohnS0N Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Special arrangments can be made for resellers and SEO Companies. All interested send us PM.

JohnS0N, Mar 13, 2012 IP
  14. hostpole.com

hostpole.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ordered a 10k package: Details submitted: Ticket ID #53

Will write a review :)

hostpole.com, Mar 16, 2012 IP
  15. JohnS0N

JohnS0N Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    received ;)

ty

JohnS0N, Mar 16, 2012 IP
  16. JohnS0N

JohnS0N Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM me for a Discounts:)

JohnS0N, Mar 19, 2012 IP
  17. hostpole.com

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I was ranking 3 and 4th for my main keyword, I did 10k directory submissions and just found out I am banned from Bing and yahoo

hostpole.com, Mar 23, 2012 IP
  18. JohnS0N

JohnS0N Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Wow! If that's true than we have unkowingly developed the most powerful SEO tool ever developed! I will just go ahead and use our service on all of our competitors websites, ban them and our websites will rank 1st for all our hundreds of keywords. We'll be millionaires in the next month.

We're actually very glad we've received a negative review. Now let us explain to the public what this is all about and what kind of client this hostpole.com is.

Even before she has ordered our service she refused to pay the whole price, so we agreed for a discount in exchange for yet another review. After the order process she was constantly bugging us to do her project sooner. We already have the shortest timespan between submission and report, which is 7 days. Usually you get a report for such a large number of submissions in two or three months. We took notice of this request and submitted her website even before our usual timeframe. It was 2 days early.

Three days after she received a report she started complaining again that her serps did not improve and also about receiving rejected links, which I have checked and out of 10k until yesterday she received 84 rejected links.

I explained her that one simply can not expect to see results in 5 days after submission! She did not listen and complain again with a few more PMs, thereafter she posted this public review.

SEO is a long term process, everyone that has been doing SEO for at least a month, knows that.

I have explained to you that most websites we submit go through this phase:

First two weeks or so nothing happens or the rankings decline. Then your websites get boosted hard in the serps. Then a google dance follows that continues for a couple of weeks. After that the rankings stablizes and is higher than ever before. This process usually takes around 45 days. Do note that this is only a usual process, and that some websites may behave differently.

Bing and Yahoo use the same algorithm, it's just altered a little bit. Just like in google, these two have the "dance" algorithm whereby if a site receives so much power, the search engines will first determine if that power is deserved. Therefor the website will dance for a while, but because the links will appear each day and make this submission look normal and organic, the rankings will return, improve and stabilize.

If you wouldn't whine after five days and just paitently wait it out a couple of weeks like we have mentioned to you, you would see that all your paranoia is useless. Your rankings will just as well improve and stabilize, but you just need to give it some TIME for gods sake.

As a woman, you probably know that a baby doesn't grow in your uterus in a week from intercourse. Or do you think you can achieve that too with your pushing? SEO is the same. It's a game for the patient and everyone but yourself seems to understand this.

That being said, we don't need clients such as yourself. We give utmost priority to customer service and seek to establish good relations with ALL our clients. If ever there's a mistake/issue we always try to work it out with each individual. Until today we have resolved all issues with all our clients, but you are impulsive, paranoic and don't listen to any of our explanations, but just push your will through the wall.

Therefor we are required to put some drastic measures. Even though you did not ask for a refund, we will give you one and BAN YOU from using our service in the future. You ARE NOT welcome to order anymore from us, as you are causing too much stress to our team.

JohnS0N, Mar 24, 2012 IP
  19. hostpole.com

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ill wait and check and update this thread..

And for the record, do you think I would use your service unless my site comes back up?

Who are you to ban me, there are ten thousand directory submitters in this forums, dont try to use heavy duty words and try to get any upper hand, there are tonns who provide similar services, there is nothing in your service which would make me use it again and again.

If what you are stating is right, and it happens, ill update this thread for sure. I dont want to hurt your sales thread.

hostpole.com, Mar 26, 2012 IP
  20. JohnS0N

JohnS0N Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well we don't know what else you were doing with this website and what kind of onpage practices you are doing, but if your website is completely legit and our service is the only service you have used, your rankings will stabilize. However I see that you have used other services also, one of them being that you tried to fake the google plus. If you try and be honest with us and tell us exactly what you have done, we may be able to help you out, although this is not a part of this service at all. However it is a part of our extended customer service, if you ask us for onpage or offpage seo advice, we'll go out take our time and seven years of seo experience between us, then help you to the best we can.

I can show you all the rankings some of our many clients have after waiting it out a couple of weeks by using our service.

There may be tons of other people, but we don't know of any that would offer as many submissions as we do. That's not to say that they are not a quality provider. I'm sure most are, but the main difference between them and us is the number of submissions and our usual customer service.

I'm not trying to get an upper hand at all, but after so many PMs when we asked you to just patiently wait a little bit you still go ahead and post a big red font reply accusing us we banned you and having no proof of your claims... we do have to make a proper response.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2012
    JohnS0N, Mar 26, 2012 IP