1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Viewshark - Complete Youtube Video Script / Youtube Clone / Video Sharing Platform

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by mediascriptpro, Jan 29, 2013.

Hello everyone,
    Please take some time to check out our feature packed video script which comes at a low price and is designed to help build profitable and exciting interactive online communities based on popular social media activities. It provides all the tools and features needed to run your own video website quickly, easily and efficiently, including mass uploading, mass embedding, HD/H.264 conversion, pseudostreaming, premium memberships, custom user channels, custom channel themes, mobile interface, SEO links, multilanguage, messaging system, self running playlists, accurate view counting, activity tracking, sitemap generation, comprehensive and intuitive admin panel, detailed user manual, and many other great features. With additional modules, it can be extended to support even audio, image and document file formats.
    http://www.viewshark.com

mediascriptpro, Jan 29, 2013 IP
  2. Jaeger

Jaeger Banned

Best Answers:
    Can you please clarify that, Is your Youtube script providing robust, scalable, user and search engine friendly, responsive and unique design, taking less time to load, 100% copyright and ownership of design, images and database so if in future I can sell it any time. Yet I haven't seen that any readymade script fulfilling all of features that's why many people suggested for Custom development solution. I have checked good reviews of NCrypted Technologies to get Customized Youtube Clone. Please share your suggestions.

Jaeger, Apr 23, 2013 IP
  3. RightAngle

RightAngle Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I just googled view shark reviews and this thread popped up. It’s old but the script is still online, has anyone ever tried it? Kinda pricey for my budget but, if it works right it’s seems worth it.

I don’t want to take a chance buying something that had absolutely zero reviews.

RightAngle, Apr 2, 2018 IP
  4. Team Kookloo

Team Kookloo Peon

Best Answers:
    We at Kookloo have been using this amazing CMS from Team ViewShark for about a year now! And have rave reviews all around; from the initial intake questions, install, customization and ongoing continued support. VS allowed us to use their software as a CMS base starting point in creation of the worlds first multipurpose video sharing, marketplace and micro-jobs-advertising platform! We are very pleased with our investment.

Team Kookloo, Feb 20, 2020 IP