1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Seeking Help with Website SEO Issues

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by it3mdcc, Feb 13, 2024.

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to seek assistance regarding some SEO issues affecting my website built .

My website, mdcallcenter.ma , has been experiencing challenges in terms of search engine optimization, and I believe these issues are impacting its visibility and ranking on search engine results pages (SERPs).

Some of the specific problems I've encountered include:

1. minify JS
    2. minify CSS
    3. LCP
    I would greatly appreciate any insights, suggestions, or guidance from the Joomla community on how to address these issues effectively. Whether it's advice on optimizing Joomla settings, recommended plugins/extensions, or best practices for SEO within the Joomla framework, any help would be invaluable.

Please feel free to visit the website https://www.mdcallcenter.ma/ to have a better understanding of the challenges I'm facing.

Thank you very much for your time and assistance. Your expertise and support are highly valued.

it3mdcc, Feb 13, 2024 IP