1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Saddam Hussein Is Hanged!

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by AGS, Dec 29, 2006.

1. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Easy marketer, there was great political pressure on these senators, remember that also. Remember the shady info about wmd's . that didnt arrive to them from any senator did it? Yep you guess it BLACK OPS.

Remember the last guy that said no to war. JFK, whatever happened to that good guy?????????????

pingpong123, Dec 29, 2006 IP
  2. pingpong123

Best Answers:
    St12 Amennnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

3. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    You aint doing anything unique or brilliant...

You continue to crack me up dude.....:rolleyes:

Assumptions Assumptions Assumptions...

We have yet to see any damn communal riots in Iraq

That would be a Crime.. Since Americans doesnt have anything to do with Saddams death, they only captured him and handed him over to Iraqi Law enforcers..

Ironically, Iraqis are happy with the death sentense and they wanted him to die..

BS...

The Webmaster, Dec 29, 2006 IP
  4. Freewebspace

Freewebspace Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I am very sad as What would happen to Iraqi people

I would not like innocents dying every day for nothing

Freewebspace, Dec 29, 2006 IP
  5. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Are we demonstrating that facts do not matter, again? Don't sell your integrity to make a point, lest ye get called on it. Keep it honest.

GTech, Dec 29, 2006 IP
  6. pingpong123

Best Answers:
    Freewebspace, i agree and unfortunately they will continue to die for nothing until some brave people in our government say " ENOUGH IS ENOUGH"

7. EasyMarketer

EasyMarketer Active Member

Best Answers:

Yeah he was Assinated, so you think that the government isnt really free then? basically what you are saying is that the cia and other areas run the entire government and everything is false? You are saying that people do not make a vote to see who becomes president, you are basically saying everything is predicted to scare everyone and to put on a show for people.

I dont think so, I know JFk's family has been assinated, you also do not know what kind of stuff he got into, he could have been a drug dealer, he could have been this or that. You dont know who he is until you meet him and live with him for a year lol. JFK was doing the right thing, and i know alot of the JFK theories including the one you are mentioning, but I have created my own theory on it.

EasyMarketer, Dec 29, 2006 IP
  8. GTech

Best Answers:
    Yet some want the US to pull out so terrorists can take over. It baffles science!

GTech, Dec 29, 2006 IP
  9. Lpspider

Lpspider Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I never said it would change a thing. But it shows that some vague measure of justice still exists.

Killing hundreds of murders via the death penalty each year might not change individual things, but it sets examples for others.

Lpspider, Dec 29, 2006 IP
  10. Freewebspace

Best Answers:
    You do not know about the real situation in Iraq My man

they have Shia and Sunni communties

Saddam was from a Sunni community and he oppressed Shia people in Iraq
    Only Shia's are celebrating and not sunni community

I know that you would say like this as your television channels would show only people celebrating

and they would not show people mourning

If you have seen any pictures or video feed it would have been only Shia people and not Sunni people

Also See Tikrit(Where Saddam Hussein was born) where people would be mourning

11. Freewebspace

Best Answers:

no I am not saying like that

US should have prepared a good plan before invading IRAQ but they failed to prepare a one so

only Americans and Ordinary Iraqi people are suffering

and also one Iraqi citizen said

That in Saddam days there would be no robbery or anything but now days the looting others is so much widespread that I have to carry a gun for myself to defend and my wife,Children

12. pingpong123

Best Answers:
    I stand corrected gtech he wasnt the secretary of defense at the time, but thank god i like to do research, i love to debunk people who pick through loads of facts, never agree with them then find one little mistake .

He was a special envoy for president reagan, but you are still wrong in that the state department had evidence that saddam was using chemical weapons and he IGNORED ITTTTTTTTTTTTT. Gtech its better if you dont answer my posts, as i will pull through every evidence out there for true freedom not your fox news freedom. Special thanks to my best friend GTECH for making me a better researcher in the name of freedom and democracy. Big huge to GTECHHHHHHHHH

http://www.democracynow.org/static/rumsfeldcloset.shtml

"Most glaring is that Donald Rumsfeld was in Iraq as the 1984 UN report was issued and said nothing about the allegations of chemical weapons use, despite State Department "evidence." On the contrary, The New York Times reported from Baghdad on March 29, 1984, "American diplomats pronounce themselves satisfied with relations between Iraq and the United States and suggest that normal diplomatic ties have been restored in all but name."

A month and a half later, in May 1984, Donald Rumsfeld resigned. In November of that year, full diplomatic relations between Iraq and the US were fully restored. Two years later, in an article about Rumsfeld's aspirations to run for the 1988 Republican Presidential nomination, the Chicago Tribune Magazine listed among Rumsfeld's achievements helping to "reopen U.S. relations with Iraq." The Tribune failed to mention that this help came at a time when, according to the US State Department, Iraq was actively using chemical weapons.

13. GTech

Best Answers:
    If you had the ability to read, I never said he was or wasn't the secretary of defense at the time. Did I give you too much credit there? Did you really think that?

Loads of research? Democracy Now? LMAO!

pingy, do you have a calculator handy? Let's do a math quiz here. Can we establish the year of gassing the kurds was 1988? Not much way to rewrite that history is there? OK, fair enough. Now, let's take the date that Rumsfeld, as a private citizen, sent to Iraq to help improve relations with Iraq (because at the time, Iraq was the lesser of two evils with Iran). That year was 1984. Can we agree on that?

OK, now, take your handy dandy calculator (make sure to remove any tinfoil hats, so it doesn't interfere with the illuminati frequencies!) and enter 1988 then press the - key and enter 1984 then press the = key. What answer do you come up with?

Granted, about that time, the "Back to the Future" movies were quite popular. I'm pretty sure though, that Doc and Marty didn't hop in the DeLorean and wisk Rumseld off to the future of Iraq.

GTech, Dec 30, 2006 IP
  14. pingpong123

Best Answers:
    Gtech i also said that rumsfield knew saddam as using chemical weapons at the time he went to meet him. , yet u didnt mention this? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Also you were wrong about him being az private citizen, he was a special envoy for president reagan, sounds like a selective memory to me doesnt it, but ehat scares me most is taht you are looking through loads of facts for a few tiny errors to serve your purpose which is definately not freedom or democracy. Now that we are trhrough with this go back through my info on mossadegh and tell me if u cant find one error there, you conveniently didnt answer one question about him. If you love freedo,(which i now know u dont) you will research this as well as u just researched this last post of mine. Are we a bit frightened of the truth gtech.

I guarantee that getch will never reasearch my posts about mossadegh because he will uncover the ugly truth just as i have. Take my challenge gtech, i dare you:)))))))))

pingpong123, Dec 30, 2006 IP
  15. GTech

Best Answers:
    You're taking two separate issues here. What happened with Iran and what happened with Iraqis. Which one do you want to go with? You are completely incorrect regarding saddam gassing his people even while Rumsfeld was in Iraq.

Now, if you want to take it over to Iran, that's a separate issue. I'm more than happy to take that path.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A13558-2003Dec18?language=printer
    Shall we continue with your self-loathing and defeatism?

GTech, Dec 30, 2006 IP
  16. pingpong123

Best Answers:
    Easymarketer, did u read the warren commission report? Did you read the interviews of the countless numbers of people who said they were pressured into giving answers that confirmed to what the warren commission stated at the very beginning of its tenure(that our goal was to prove that this act was the act of one lone gunman.

Could anyone have the power to put the former head of cia (allen dulles, who jfk publicly fired) as one of the heads of the warren comission. Could anyone change the testimonies of the people the warren comission interviewed about the assasination, could anyone change his nsam 263 policy on bringing the troops home from vietname by 1965.

In fact nsam 273 was changed by Mcgeoge bundy while he was on a plane from hawaii!!!!!! during jfk's assasination, so these plans for doing away with kennedy were probably long known and expected by key people.

Dont read the assasination theories, read about the facts that changed after jfk was assasinated. This is the key to understanding the true huge power thatw as behind it.

Again special thanks to gtech . His nitpicking and selective answering will make me a much better debater for freedom and democracy:)

17. pingpong123

Best Answers:
  18. pingpong123

Best Answers:
    Gtech u got me on a minor technicality but u were also wrong in that he was a special envoy for reagan and not just an ordinary citizen, but then again you wont see that will you or admit to it

19. GTech

Best Answers:
    Did I miss a post somewhere? Mossadegh who?

Can someone confirm we were discussing saddam and rummie?

GTech, Dec 30, 2006 IP
  20. iBoy

iBoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    It was a bad decision to hang Saddam !!!!!

iBoy, Dec 30, 2006 IP