1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Product approved 24 hours ago, already on FIRST page on CB Marketplace (pays 75%)...

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by chris_surfrider, Nov 5, 2008.

1. dropship

dropship Active Member

Best Answers:
    So from what I've noticed in the video it seems you need to get a domain name for each term you want ranked high is that correct?

dropship, Nov 6, 2008 IP
  2. chris_surfrider

chris_surfrider Active Member

Best Answers:
    That is one part of the process - it helps.

The actual method cannot be reverse-engineered by looking at the sites OR by researching backlinks.

-Chris

chris_surfrider, Nov 6, 2008 IP
  3. mikey1090

mikey1090 Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Chris, will you be giving out review copies to affiliates wanting to promote this?

mikey1090, Nov 6, 2008 IP
  4. the_j0ker

the_j0ker Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree that it is clear that using the extra tools is not NECESSARY. But honestly, the amount of work without these tools would not be sustainable. I would have liked to have at least a notice BEFORE my purchase.

If you were 100% honest you wouldn't say "THEIR product" when it is actually YOUR product. You would say "OUR product".

It would be nice if you included the extra tools as part of the package. I'm lucky I know PHP and I can program these tools myself pretty quickly (I actually already did). So maybe you could increase the price slightly and include these tools. Or at least have an option to buy the full package (this way before buying I know there are tools that are required or that will make the process way easier). All I'm saying is it is important to know this prior to purchase, or else people feel scammed.

As I said the extra tools are pretty easy to program (for someone with knowledge), so why not include them in the package and make everyone happy :)

As for results, I'll keep you posted with mine. Hopefully they'll be positive :D

BTW, I have a couple of questions. I sent you a PM.

the_j0ker, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  5. haniadel

haniadel Active Member

Best Answers:
    tried the product.. lots of hops and no sales
    any advises?

haniadel, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  6. chris_surfrider

Best Answers:
    Haniadel,

How are you sending traffic?

It's converting very well for anyone with a marketing/webmaster newsletter or blog.

Product reviews will generally always work best in terms of conversion.

Maybe just send me a link to your promotion or landing page and I'll give you some tips

Thanks!

-Chris

chris_surfrider, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  7. chris_surfrider

Best Answers:
    First things first - we only mention one vested service in the entire blueprint that can, at the user's option, be used to automate backlinking if they don't feel like building their own network.

And it's Dave's, not mine.

And it is the best possible option. If there was something better, we'd put that there instead, but there isn't - and we don't for the sake of piety feel like recommending something less powerful just to avoid "self promotion", if you can call it that.

Bottom line - your opinion varies from most of our customers, who are NOT php programmers or experienced with the gray-hat area of SEO (page gen, etc)

Some of them don't have a use for the upsell script. They'd prefer to do it for minimal cost, which is both very possible and viable. And we've provided resources that are free for this exact purpose.

And what we do with our products, and how we present them, is totally our call in regards to packaging.

This is like saying that when you buy a barbeque it should come with utensils, 20 rolls of tin-foil, 10 refills of propane and a bottle of liquid smoke.

Even though the BBQ does what it says and is functional on its own, but would be better used with other accessories (by some, but not all).

Your results will be positive if you simply do what's working.

Which we've explained.

-Chris

8. Salary_Guard

Salary_Guard Peon

Best Answers:
    will this actually work to sell my products? or is this just set up to resell the PDF for the same thing? I guess my question is, can this put my website at the top of a search for my specific keyword? Or is this to resell itself?

Salary_Guard, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  9. chris_surfrider

Best Answers:
    Hi Salary Guard,

This blueprint lays out a specific search engine traffic strategy.

You can use this method to create avenues of traffic to match existing search queries.

If you sell something that people actively search for on the internet, this strategy may help you.

Thanks

-Chris

10. Hastings

Hastings Peon

Best Answers:
    I also purchased this and did a full read. I agree that doing it without the tools offered would be hard and time-intensive, however there's nothing on his site that says it's instant or easy for free, is there? The product works, and one way or another, it's obvious that to make money you need to spend money. It's obvious that the product is going to get you great rankings, if you're going to make $10,000 in sales with the tool and spend $150 on it all together instead of spending $10 for just the domain and $0 in sales w/o promotion, what's the point?

Hastings, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  11. YoungWealthRevolution

YoungWealthRevolution Banned

Best Answers:
    Great Product !

Kudo's to you Chris. I hope my next product lands on #2 ;)

YoungWealthRevolution, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  12. Salary_Guard

Salary_Guard Peon

Best Answers:
    I just want to make sure this is something that I can use to get my existing website to the top of search engines, and not just a "mini site" or whatever its called. I'm getting decent placement now, but it comes and goes on google, and yahoo. I would just like some reasurance that it is something that I can add to my existing site. Can anyone that has used this fill me in a little bit?

Thanks.

Salary_Guard, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  13. chris_surfrider

Best Answers:
    Salary,

Don't use this method on an existing site.

That's not the point.

It's designed solely for stand-alone mini-sites, and for marketers who know how to use those effectively

-Chris

chris_surfrider, Nov 8, 2008 IP
  14. vk_2006

vk_2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    hi
    nice help. but my site low earning for adbrite. i want another network. write or wrong.

vk_2006, Nov 8, 2008 IP
  15. chris_surfrider

Best Answers:

Now we're actually #1 on both categories.

It's crazy...

-Chris

chris_surfrider, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  16. the_j0ker

the_j0ker Peon

Best Answers:
    So, when can I expect a reply to the questions I sent through PM?

the_j0ker, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  17. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just finished reading it.

Short and nice :) I haven't tried doing anything so far, but everything looks promising...

Well done, Chris.

bl4ckmaN^, Nov 9, 2008 IP